Russell Square stabbings: Man arrested on suspicion of murder

bbc.com/news/uk-36972126

>a "dark-skinned man" in his "late 20s" being arrested.

Dindu or Ahmed? Make your bets!

Other urls found in this thread:

rtvslo.si/news-in-english/police-officer-dead-after-being-attacked-by-a-german-citizen/397002
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-breakthrough-depression-solution/201111/psychological-consequences-vitamin-d-deficiency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dark Skinned man

Shitttt bbc reported that shit.

nigger confirmed

Probably just a tanned Brit.

Tanned-Serb

>Police can't rule out terrorism
Ahmed confirmed

Why not both?

>"dark-skinned man"

Bloody Argentina again, I bet.

pls be pajeet

Hey Germany. One of your tanned Germans has assaulted multiple Slovenians and then killed our police officer.

Jesus christ you Germans are violent savages

Argiie Piiiigs
Reeee!!!

link?

rtvslo.si/news-in-english/police-officer-dead-after-being-attacked-by-a-german-citizen/397002

22 year old German citizen, his race and name was not mentioned but some people would dig deep and find that he was an Arab

Impossible. Argentinians are white.

Who is that cute girl?

>cute

I'm sure John Jones did it.

dindus dont stab 60+ year old grandmas, they wouldnt have enough cash on hand to be worth robbing.
Its an ahmed.

bumpr

>girl

who's the semen demen

Probably a dindu, they have a high incidence of mental illness and dont really think things through even when they are not insane.
Blacks in UK do not get enough Vitamin D and this makes them go mad and kill us:

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-breakthrough-depression-solution/201111/psychological-consequences-vitamin-d-deficiency

TLDR: Nignogs dont get vitamin D due to too much melanin in skin, go batshit, kill.

This is why the UK government is about to medicate the entire country by adding Vit D to milk, like they already do in America.

The reality has outrun the narrative.

Hey, it's summer. He just a young hard-working man who earns his salary doing dirty work in the field, spends all his time under the sun, that's why he is so tanned.
don't judge him, you racists.

>Watching BBC stream
>"May have mental health issues"
>"Police are unaware of any motives"
>"Allegations that the suspect was middle eastern are unfounded"

Why are you faggots so cucked?

>A witness, who wished to remain anonymous, said he saw the suspect being chased and Tasered.

>He said the "guy kept screaming his guts out" and "police were screaming 'stop, stop, stop'".

>After the man was Tasered, he said, the man was on the ground "for at least 30/40 minutes" while police waited for an ambulance.

Oy vey goyim don't you know black lives matter? We now must protest to take away Bobbies' tazers and assault sporks so this travesty will not repeat itself, and no other poor unfortunate, mentally disturbed youth has to suffer unjustly at the hands of the racist po-po.

Is he mentally ill as always? Was there an asylum riot when psychos escaped recently?

Immigration is literally unhealthy, yet still we do it.

it sickens me that the media cover up just like David S

Government knows the situation is going critical.

Nignogs and muswogs chimpout in riots every year now. Pakis run child rape holidays where you get to stay in a budget priced hotel and are brought white girls by minicab drivers. Everyone is waiting for a London version of Nice or Mumbai by the religion of peace and not-all-muslims. The police have just increased the number of armed officers by 30% in London. People are so enraged at being ignored they kicked the EU in the bollocks just to lash out.

Its like we are sitting in a warehouse surrounded by dynamite and gunpowder, waiting for a spark.

What a time to be alive.

Yup, enjoy the long term negative side-effects of completely unnecessary tampering with your milk fellow whitey. Don't complain or you are a racist.

Met Police twitter feed 'Mental health a factor' WTF he was taken to hospital for a tazer, filthy weak dindu fucker!

bumpi

bumpa

Fair play to the BBC saying that Islam is a mental illness though

bumpa

noice

Noice

Sorry guys, it was a Somali-Norwegian. Our bad, he must have escaped through the nigger fence somewhere.

>nigger fence
You mean Sweden?

Negative. He was born and grew up here. We mainly breed them for the human organ industry, but this one escaped.

UK news saying he has mental illness and was silent........still no name released! Or photos.

please keep your niggers to yourselves!

Cannot stand the summer faggotry here. Bed on Coulter's Law, we already know the race. And the motive.

Somali/Norwegian killing an American and injuring an Israeli?? no connect there OBVS

The poor guy is just mentally ill.

Really. Believe me.
Why does nobody believe me anymore?

He Dindi nuffin, white burger bitch just walked into my knife!

>Norwegian man of Somali descent
Wow they are really really doing this now are they

>Australian
TRAGEDY
R
A
G
E
D
Y

He was silent, serene and composed like a catwalk model, randomly stabbing away at passers by? He most likely was drugged up and may have been wearing a motorbike helmet?

Yes. Don't be racist.

This is correct. I've read he is Somalian.