How is harry alive

Haven't seen the the first one, but does having an eyepatch mean he's evil now?

No. See Big Boss and Claus von Stauffenberg

the bullet never reached his brain but it did destroy his eyeball, shit has happened for real

Evil clone twin from a parallel universe.

I really didn't want him to come back, kinda goes against the whole passing of the torch theme in the first one, unless he's evil now and will fight Eggsy.

Bullet didn't hit his brain and Valentine didn't check.

Sam Jackson shot him like point break tho, didnt he?

People can survive being shot in the head. The head isn't the magical kill switch

Thing is the torch still was passed, Eggsy did a bang up fucking job stopping Valentine with like a skeleton crew of help and he was in the mad thick of it. He did both his dad and Harry proud, and I think Harry getting to see it with his one good eye is deserved.

bullets are tiny and can/do miss important shit all the time

>Big Boss
>not evil

About as much, but remember, Valentine is not good with killing or guns presumably, also he looked away when he fired at him and neither he nor Gazelle actually bothered to properly check his vitals, they just assumed that he died.

I guess. Still seems like a bit of an ass pull, but I'll reserve judgement till I see the film

I'm guessing it's either a familial relation, or they're doing something cartoonish like an android or a clone. Doubt they would just retcon his death.

>point break

bigger question is why the fuck did they reveal this in the trailers?

money

it is

NUMBER TWO!

Bulletproof glasses was a great theory I saw on here earlier, and it's the one I'm sticking by until further notice.

At least looking back on it his survivability can be explained pretty easily, and just remember the movies are a sendup of classic spy thrillers like James Bond, shit like that comes with the territory, I mean in Skyfall the villain is a guy who survived a bad batch of CYANIDE.

They revealed it in a poster long before that.

>I'm guessing it's either a familial relation, or they're doing something cartoonish like an android or a clone. Doubt they would just retcon his death.

Wait, you'll accept something as over the top as a clone or android but not the fact than an inexperienced shooter simply fucked up like in ?

What film?

Kingsman 2.

Read the filename

I should have gone with guaranteed or something instead of magical.

>Colin Firth
Sounds interesting.

Movie was economically success and people liked his character, so they just bring him back to still getting money.

If you ask me, meme church fight reddit success is the one to blame for.

His glasses in the first one were bullet proof, he had a blood bag in the back of his suit's collar that was timed to explode.
The glasses stopped the bullet but still gave Harry eye trauma, which is why he wears the eyepatch, which is really a gadget.
He new the Samuel L Jackson's character wouldn't examine the body as he's afraid of blood, he'd be covered in a white sheet and his body retrieved later by the Kingsman organisation.

Quite simple really.

>Kingsman
>British spies whose name is taken from a tailoring brand
>Statesman
>American spies whose name is taken from a whiskey brand

I fucking love this.

Now read the rest of it and maybe you can decrypt what it's from somehow, you jackass.

L.M.D. Fury's got tons of 'em...

its a comic book movie

>If you ask me, meme church fight reddit success

Can you speak like a human being instead of an automated phrase spouting twat?

Do you expect anyone to give a fuck about your idiot opinion otherwise?

>meme church fight reddit
how can a fight scene be reddit?
this is the autism Sup Forums has fallen into.

isn't that his brother?

The actor doing the military guy from Malcolm in the middle shot himself in the head but remained alive, became blind.
Same thing with the soldier that was portrayed by the guy from Friends in Band of Brothers, shot himself in the head, survived for 17 more years in a shitty hospice, did not even get the military honors.

What I really want to know is.....
How will they deal with the death of the majority of the world leaders?