Sing. By: Illumination Entertainment

The gorillas are criminals. Blatant racism much?

stereotypes like this just make me want to go bananas

Makes me wanna go ape shit

Ugh, overanalysis much? This kind of statement really feels like you're throwing the baby into the enclosure...

INSERT APE/MONKEY PUN HERE.

they could've chosen ANY animal, and they chose a gorilla, which is synonymous with black people.

The joke went WAY over your head. Nice job.

>mfw a British bad boy who can sing
If he wasn't a furry animal I'd be masturbating right now.

Weren't there other animals in the jail scene with his dad on the phone?

Look, just because the best artificial intelligence mankind has ever developed thinks that black people look like gorillas does not mean that gorillas commit crimes at rates higher than other animals. It's not the gorillas fault they happen to look like that.

How can we boycott this?
Maybe we should ask tumblr for help ...

>The gorillas are criminals. Blatant racism much?
True. Gorillas are not known to commit crimes, have excellent parenting skills and are considered highly intelligent social creatures. To portray them as criminals is very racist.

it doesnt matter, the gorilla was in a gang. Not the pig, not the goat, not the snail.

Stop monkeying around you fucking baboons

band. 3 or more gorillas are called a band of gorillas.

is this turk?

>Gorilla
>Automticly black people

I don't even want to know what would happen if it was a crow.

does every gorilla act like a gangsta and talk in Ebonics? If not then I think it's more racist to assume that every gorilla criminal character is supposed to be a commentary on black people.

Essentially you're looking for reasons to be offended and in doing so validating stereotypes by weakly connecting them to stereotypical depictions of black people. Totally ass-backwards.

The voice actor is the whitest motherfucker in existence.

Yes, blatant racism all right. I've never seen a gorilla taking a glock and go around robbing/raping people. If they wanted any animal to be a criminal, they should've picked a nigger.

oh so they didn't even hire a POC to voice an obviously black-coded character? OMG Illumination's bigotry knows no bounds

You don't understand. It's racist to compare black people to gorillas so anyone who complain about it just admits that he is a filthy racist.

>WE WUZ KONGZ AND SHEIT

>he's scalie
You're probably scubfag, as well.

Did you grow up in the 60's or something?

not only that, minions. yellow, incoherent, short and sly. Just like the chinese.

And they're numerous and perform menial labor for no pay.

But what is with the banana fetish?

How does it feel now knowing that adult Gorillas on average have dicks that are 1.5-2 inches long when fully erect

I have a feeling this movie is a tie-in of Zootopia.

That's understandable seeing as how you are dumb.tttt

Why couldn't it be?

Literally voiced by a white guy. If you think it's racist, you're only admitting that you think black people are similar to gorillas.

when you have a god damned Harem of willing females that cant live without dem 2 inches you wont even care

Toppest of keks

You're an idiot. They're cockney.

I'm not a monkey, I'm a scientist!

You're the one saying gorrilas=Negros.
You are the actual racist

>Animated movie about the sob stories you hear in talent shows

Can we PLEASE get ISIS to jihad Illumination already

He was kidding

>> gorillas being black people
>> also bring criminals

Accurate.

Shit movie though, so who cares.

>Shit movie though, so who cares.

It hasn't even come out yet.

It probably will be shit, though.

Gorillas don't have access to guns. I don't like the fact that gorillas are always represented as the most hostile ape when they are one of the least hostile great apes.

It's like all those hyenas being represented as lowly scavengers and thieves in lion king when the role suits lions better in reality.

That's not what synonimous means.

Ugh, how do we stop Sup Forums racism from leaking to the children?

But it's about a gorilla trying to fight against his criminal background to become a singer