Trump fundraising out the wazoo

Reminder that everything is fine. Trump's campaign is actually funded by the people instead of by billionaires like Soros and Buffet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-29/why-reuters-tweaking-its-presidential-poll
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP-O
LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER UP!!
USA!! USA!! USA!!

TRUMP 2016

Don't you find weird that almost everyone you know will not be voting for hilary yet she is doing good in polls? fucking why? do hilary supporters actually exist?

No. All the polls are being highly manipulated. You literally can not trust the media as it reports anything. The ONLY way Hillary gets through is in a system wide rigged game, meaning if she wins the US could literally spiral into a civil war again. Thats the same formula that actually caused the first one, forget about the anti slavery bullshit that was added later.

Enjoy some music to go along with those horrific thoughts. No more oil money for you monkey bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

Don't listen to the Shills!
Just ignore their threads.
God this place was perfectly normal- shill threads were like nonexistent, Trump threads were the norm, then just the other day it completely changed! It couldn't have changed within a single night.

BUMPing to fight shills

Actually most the people I know will be voting for Hillary, but I live in California.

Praise KEK

Feels good man.

>California
You know what you are, cunt! Why even bother telling us!?

LA Times polls show Trump with leads. Funny how that works huh?

He's ahead in N. Carolina according to the latest poll, and Clinton still has a net unfavorable image after tue convention. The race is far from decided., thoughit's rough going for Trump right now.

Actually, he's a point behind now. But that's way within the margin of error.

Who else wants Santa to bring American Nationalism for Christmas?

It flip flops a lot. But still, polling that well in shill central.

We know. The fact that the Shillaries are going this hard is just a sign of how great Trump is doing. They're scared shitless.

Gotta get that tendie money.

Are there any polls use realistic distributions? Or even ones that justify their distributions

From what I understand they avoid independents because every one that pops up with them had Trump up by huge margins.

Not unreasonable tbhfam. Could be due to difference between "likely voters" and party identification (not even registered voters).

polls are unashamedly being manipulated
on the very first day Trump's rating started going down and shillary's started going up
I saw the first article on Google when I typed in
"Presidential Polls"
>why Reuters is tweaking the polls

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-29/why-reuters-tweaking-its-presidential-poll

idk if it was a leak or what but it was gone from the top of google two days after I saw it

Even if you reduce independents to 20-30% due to 'likely voters' it's still a big difference from 11%

In the ABC polls they use more independents but a lot less republicans for some reason. It'd just be nice to see a poll that attempted to be unbiased (a novel concept I know)

bumpo

>waaaah they got into my safe space

>waaaah they got into my safe space

That's cause we got into theirs, cunt.

then you should stop raiding and crossposting

I actually live in California Hillary support here is nonexistent. There is Bernie support and Trump support but no Hillary support. Hell I can't even find one Hillary bumper sticker. This time in 2012 Obama stickers were everywhere. I'm telling you your candidate is hated. You know what's funny I'm Latino and my entire family and extended family are voting Trump, you know why? Because we are given a bad name because of these illegals, the parents usually aren't that bad but their children almost always join gangs and collect government benefits.

Wow in the U.S right now we are 29% republican, 30% democrat and 41% independent. This poll is obviously skewing the result.

bumpf

bumpp

I donated 184$

In getting Signed copy of the art of the deal for it too.

People generally don't start paying attention to the election until September. I hope he doesn't spend anything until then.