So, you FUCKING FAGGOTS. Have you already realized Trump is a dem plant, and because of you...

So, you FUCKING FAGGOTS. Have you already realized Trump is a dem plant, and because of you, we're gonna have a Hillary presidency?

Seriously, fuck you.

As soon as the next radical islamic terrorist attack happens, you CTR shills will disappear back into your holes

I'm not worried one bit

Are you?

why would that make us leave?

Why would he spend so much time going state to state, speaking all the excellent talking points, etc, when Hillary has done nothing but spew the same tired rhetoric?

Did your eastern european miniature brain finally figured it out?

i really like how you capitalized FUCKING FAGGOTS, youre truly one of us now mr proxyshill

Kek has spoken.

GOP need to role out Jeb now before it's too late.

Do it during the olympics when nobody is paying attention.

Jill Stein mother fuckers

Or Gary Johnson. Nu/pol/ is full of redditors who will do anything to support jewish two party system.

You'll be too buttblasted and embarrased to keep engaging efforts here

You fucks will retreat back to /u/Spezzit in 5 minutes

Don't deny it faggot

> Implying any basic bitch republican would of been better
Wouldn't be any different from Hillary you fucking retard. Kill yourself.

You've still failed to establish how Trump benefits from letting his name get dragged through the mud and how the Democrats benefit from having their corruption exposed.

Trump called Bill Clinton a rapist live on television

Sounds like a heck of a shill, Schlomo

Damn, seems like kek wants for a third party to win.

you think prowrestling is real too dont you?

"It won't make the slightest difference to me, Doug. But one minute, the jackholes will say Trump is trying to take Hillary Clinton down with the Russians. And the next, she'll be his bosom buddy! But in the end if she's elected, you'll be lobotomized!"

Trump didn't mean for it to go this far and get this bad obviously. He just wanted to be that guy who could've become president, throw the GOP into chaos, and give his good friend Hillary bonus point to win the election.

Yeah, I think he hoped for contested convention. That way he would still be a winner, while not having to do the presidency thing.

It is real.

Hillary's Trump's plant

>Trump
>Hillary
What does it matter, they're both Illuminati puppets. The result will be exactly the same no matter which one of these two wins.
Though I suppose Trump is slightly more entertaining of the two.

Is that you, Petr Cibulka?