Why do non-white males claim to be proud of their heritage yet lust after the ugliest white women and ignore their...

Why do non-white males claim to be proud of their heritage yet lust after the ugliest white women and ignore their 10/10 coethnic females?

Because of racist European-centric beauty standards

For us, white women are the 10/10s.

Because they want to create more butifel women like the one in the OP
>Maya Indea Jama (Somali: Maya Jaamac; مايا جامع) (born 14 August 1994) is a British television and radio presenter of Somali-Swedish descent
Kek, the memes will be good

white women are ugly as hell, but maybe they actually look good before 21, but their skin is shit and their eyes look sunken in and evil as fuck

t. oriental

>white women are ugly as hell
>t. mutt

i love maya jama she will be my wife

subhumans with inferior complex

What made her mother fuck a nigger?

Maybe he swept her of her feet with the legendary Somali charm of his

Because I don’t?

Do you really need that question answered for you?

Yes, if it's not a typical americuck answer aka
>muh.. m-muh DEEEECK!!!!11 BIG BLACK COOOOOCKS
You know, that kind of answer.

>10/10

Why don't mulattos look as good as her? Is it because they are half west african and not east african?

>swedish
>black haired and brown eyes

what to heck Varg lied to me

Women are sluts, some are desperate for attention. If youre decent looking and have some money you can hook up with females. Especially if you work a minimum wage job where a lot of younger people work like a food/shopping store. I work with this girl, shes only 22 but has been with her boyfriend. They met when they were working in a restaurant together, theyve been living together for a couple years now. I doubt she makes more than $1500-2000 a month, her bf is a manager at the restaurant now so he makes ok money but I bet if some chad driving a porsche came around & hit on her she would probably suck his dick while on her lunch break.

Then you also have the cuckolds who allow their wife to fuck other guys. Alone & in front of them. Maybe her mother got knocked up in one of the breeding sessions.

>tfw be me white guy
>go out with black friend every weekend
>dumb white chicks always lusting for him because the musikz they hear on the radios seys the blak menz has the diiicks
>actually have a bigger cock than my friend and 95% of everyone
>one weekend almost vomit hearing girl talk about how badly she wants my friends dick to her boyfriend while boyfriend says "but babe I love you" and her saying too bad

please nuke us

>his friends are niggers
They say you are the average of the five friends you spend most time with.

im actually kinda racist ..white people hate me cause I'm not PC and a sperg, but black people like me because unlike other whites I'm not a soyboy

Because they're easy as fuck.

Why waste my time with some Native American bitch who's gonna give me so much shit when I could date a white women who will put out easy and let me do what I want?

Same reason I date blacks, asians, latinas, etc. don't have to put up with the shit of my own race.

but all those women and modern society consider you and how you behave as part of being autistic

>lust aftet ugliest white
Stopped reading this shit

i don't get what you're trying to say friendo

none of this is true is it friend?

it sadly is my dude, the anglo is completely cucked.

the silver lining is that 90% or more of white women won't even go downtown and expose themselves like that. Women are actually becoming more and more conservative but if you go downtown you're definitely going to see skanks wanting to cuck their boyfriends (nothing new)

but yes if you go to the clubs you'll see like 20 dumb as rock blacks who have no business loitering in my country sometimes with hot chicks which triggers me desu because they get violent if you get with a black chick.

Why would you even want to be anywhere near a female coon? They smell like shit.

not all of them. Some of them are highly fuckable. In fact some of them are built for taking the dick. and literally my dick doesn't fit in the white girls and latinas I tried to screw so I'm curious if a thicc negress could take it.

so... you have big benis?

idk, its like 5.5 long and I have to stuff it through a toilet paper roll. I think it's just thick+the girls I fucked may have just had small vaginas.

that's just above average, sorry friend

It has mostly to do with lusting after you are not familiar with.
I'm fucking terrified of the idea of getting a girl here just because I know how shit people are, more so if they are attractive. Also, when it comes to just feed your eyes, it's about familiarity.

>who have no business loitering in my country

I just can smell you chadness on this mongolian baket weaving forum my dude. Literally Alpha material!!!

kek, im larping partly but it does annoy me

because Swedish women belong to SOMALI (BLACK) BULLS

>actually have a bigger cock than my friend and 95% of everyone
you just outed yourself

kys

>It has mostly to do with lusting after you are not familiar with.
>Also, when it comes to just feed your eyes, it's about familiarity.
why do you contradict yourself?

Somalis and other Horners have the smallest Blck dicks

what’s it like being 5’3 paco? lmao

If my gf said that I'd leave right there and cut off all contact, maybe send my boys to beat the shit out of her

because European women are literally the most beautiful on the planet and are the pinnacle of human evolution

I don't know, I'm 5'11

She's literally a brown version of her mom.

On the other hand some of us have such a small pool of cohorts of the same ethnic group that every possible partner is basically sister/adopted sister levels of friendliness.

Somebody's got to love them m8
>Implying you're not into nerdy white girls with tiny butts too
>Implying butterface slags that get posted here aren't hot

I love girls of my own race too. Race doesn't matter to me when it comes to girls. I only wish there was more of me to go around. So hard to please all these girls as is

>implying you can't export someone from the old country
>Somebody's got to love them m8
they deserve the guillotine

Where are her nudes?