I can't believe you convinced me to watch this shit, Sup Forums

I can't believe you convinced me to watch this shit, Sup Forums.
>muh 2%
>muh can never be happy again
>muh """""""""satisfying""""""""" ending
Fuck you, Sup Forums.

people were warning you it was shit literally every second it was airing

This. Only one user was spamming it trying to make it catch on as a 2deep4u meme but not even the shitposters on Sup Forums could stomach that crap long enough to make coherent shitposts about it

If the leftovers was too deep for you, you might be legitimately retarded.

It was kino, sucks that you're too pleb to get it. Stick to BCS.

Seasons 1 and 2 are some of the best ever film or tv directed and S3 is good.

You just have shit taste. Go back to Sons of Anarchy or other juvenile crap you wank over.

Why did Senior burn down the library?
Was Holy Wayne real?
Who was the mysterious dog killer?
Was Kevin immortal?
What was the hotel?
What caused the departure?
Why did the GR smoke?
Was Red Hat Man actually God?
Was Nora's story real?

Bravo, boys. We got suckered in by Lindelof's BULLSHIT again.

The Leftovers is GOAT, you are all too pleb to realize just like this 'but muh answers ' idiot

Name literally ONE aspect of this show that is unrivaled by any other show. I will fucking wait you retard.

No

You should probably practice some critical thinking if those are the questions this show brought up in you.

Literal Got/Westworld tier "muh mystery nut crack" shit. Sad!

Kevin's sad faces.

Season 1 was pretty good, the entire series as a whole is garbage and I will never get my time back.
If Kevin's magic limbo is fake then how did it have real world implications (his dad on gods tongue).

I was going to say it is unrivaled in the number of times the protag weeps all over himself.

Kevin's magic limbo was the world where the taken went. It wasn't death, it was another multiverse.

Is The Leftovers the ultimate Sup Forums pleb filter?

Stick to game of thrones

Wrong, the dead went there as well as the departed. The departed are said to not be dead only in a different universe/timeline therefore it would have to be either the after life or a different universe.

It was too good for you, OP.

>the dead went there as well as the departed

who was the example of a departed person over there? I remember the dead people, but not any example of contacting a departed or departed, but now dead

There wasn't, the guy is an idiot. The place Kevin went to was only occupied by the dead.

Or near dead like Mary

>poor writing is patrician at Sup Forums now

proof that leftovers fans are fucking retarded. there isn't a single departed person in kevin's limbo

2% really isn't enough

I couldn't get past the first 10 minutes of the show. In the scene where the 1 chick loses her kid in her car, the moment it happens the entire street goes into mayhem - despite the disappearance being of only 2% of the population.

Also I remember something about her or other person's screaming that was off putting

And the dog scene.

Fuck this show.

They didn't die, why would they be in Limbo?

stop talking about the mysteries, the only thing that matters is the characters

Mental damage caused by talking to the departed.
No.
Someone who also received communication from the departed.
Debatable.
Also debatable.
It doesn't matter, to be honest.
Nihilism.
No, but he was the god Matt needed at that moment.
No, she didn't have the guts to proceed with the experiment, altough it's for real.

Dead chick confirms that 98% of limbo world departed. Why would there be a departure in the afterlife?

>No, she didn't have the guts to proceed with the experiment, altough it's for real.
Why do you think such silly things?

The real question is why did pic related fly off the handle like a fucking psycho in every episode?

People didn't disappear completely at random you dummy, otherwise Season 2's Jarden wouldn't have been statistically possible.

Society will have completely recovered in 100 years' time and no one will give one shit about the departure.

Pleb.

>when his IQ starts with 9

>Leftovers is airing
>nothing but praise from Sup Forums

>after last episode
>Sup Forums shits all over it

>mffw

is it, dare I even ponder to say, L O S T all over again?

Had it ended right and tied up any plot line, like one single plot line, it could have been better.

the shills were praising it, now that the show is over they have mostly left

>is it, dare I even ponder to say, L O S T all over again?

holy shit you might be onto something here

> Was Holy Wayne real?
No. It was only a placebo effect.
> Who was the mysterious dog killer?
The dog killer was the bald guy for the most part and oftentimes Kevin.
> Was Kevin immortal?
I can't speak for whether or not he was immortal, but he definitely played a role in some divine plan. He came back from the dead at least twice for sure.
> What was the hotel?
It was most likely just the way his mind interpreted the afterlife or the way it was shown to him so he could make sense of it.
> What caused the departure?
Some rapture like event, I'd say. It could have been different if there had been more that just humans disappearing.
> Why did the GR smoke?
I always thought it was to hasten their deaths as they believed that their lives didn't matter and that it could all end at any moment. There never was an explicit reason why, though.
> Was Red Hat Man actually God?
No, just another cult leader. He might have 'smited' him at the end, though.
>Was Nora's story real?
No, she was just telling the better story which was implied by the theme of the episode.
These are all just opinions, though. I prefer to let the mystery be.

I took a dump on a blank page this morning and it was better written than this turd of a show

It would still impact history in a significant way. It doesn't really matter how few people departed but the fact that people started disappeared at all without any reason or cause.

The Jews and liberals won't stop crying about the 6 million that died.
What if one day suddenly 150 million people died?

>he didn't "get" the leftovers

Let the mystery be or try and explain everything?

>jill doesn't get BLACKED
>GOAT

yeah, no.

stop thinking logically about it
same thing people did with lost
thats not how it works
just enjoy the kino
these 2 shows are the best 2 tv shows ever made

It's not an afterlife. I saw it as a reality split and when reality forked 98% of people stayed in the main reality and 2% split into an identical reality.