TRUMP GENERAL - SERIOUSLY, GUYS, SOMEONE ELSE MAKE THE NEXT ONE EDITION

>Lou Dobbs dropping the biggest redpill: Paul Ryan, Hillary Clinton on the same globalist team.
youtube.com/watch?v=DtfUNuR0Q10

>PAY-TO-WIN: OBAMA SENT $400M CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICAN PRISONERS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

>Hillary says "we are going to raise taxes on the middle class," crowd cheers
twitter.com/SeanKD/status/760605882065485824

>The media constantly lies about Trump's crowd sizes and just about everything else, too.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/03/were-gonna-break-through-the-media-folks-donald-trump-rallies-with-10000-in-daytona-while-hillary-talks-ties/#more-119684

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>The OVERFLOW ROOM in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/O8J8UtQJu2k
>Trump in Mechanicsburg, PA (8/1/16)
youtu.be/Qi6i242Yauo

INTERVIEWS
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg
>Trump on Newsradio (8/2/16)
youtu.be/vwSx5J-v9VA
>Hannity interviews Trump (8/1/16)
youtu.be/WX06X1RNWt4

ENTERTAINMENT
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>WALL STREET IS WITH HER
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/kofvph.mp4
youtu.be/t4uFqR9gLPY
archive.is/sR9eE
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/armed-man-busted-trump-tower-secret-service-calls-cops-article-1.2736425
getoffthebs.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOO~

How do we counter these (((shills))) Sup Forums?

THANK YOU

Pay no attention to them. The fuck do you care for?

ignore them. I heard ctr is running out of money

>even trump general is struggling

trump is finished

Can anyone tell me what's up with this CTR posting I have been seeing lately? It seems to have come out of nowhere.

IT'S OVER 9000

Reminder she wants the (D)onald

I'm a Russian? That's news to me.

let them shill to a vacant room

some might stay for further interests, our gain down the road

Awwoooooooo

It's 4:41 in the morning. None of the regular OPs are on right now.

I've never seen Sup Forums under such heavy and obvious attack.

The level of blatant shilling is incredible.

Oh also, pic related is Katie Dowd, one of their main "tech" people.

do you think katy tur has a crush on trump ?

is there some sort of rule with women that if you btfo them, they will suddenly be obsessed with you ?

>Pic related

>Implying you're not a shill
>implying you aren't trying to find methods to circumvent our methods of fight shills

Do you really have to ask?
Seriously?
Women are 100% predictable in every single way

We scared the shit out them yesterday and woke them up.

i am a maximum beta when it comes to women, teach me your ways please

When Trump wins i am moving to either Alaska or Montana and burger shitposting will become world class.

Post more awoos!

Of course she is. Women are fucking weird.

Doesn't it feel good to see how desperate Hillary is getting?

Which makes me wonder, how much funding does this sick woman even have? How the hell does she get away with paying up to fill empty seats, funding CTR, etc. Does she have a endless well of wealth? Not exactly the voice of the middle class is she?

Bill Still:

Hitman Gets Caught Entering Trump Tower

my.mixtape.moe/kofvph.mp4

But what is CTR and why should anyone care?

Seriously, though, some other faggot make the next thread. I'm getting sleepy.

Nice delusion... hey drumpfcucks... did'ja know I get paid as much as 0.25€ per post here? That's right, I'm getting RICH off of you pitiful asses. I work in a Hillary-funded center where we coordinate attacks against your pathetic candidate, we have maybe 200 people working at any time. And it's a pretty chill office job too! We get free water and are allowed to take a break every 3 hours... bet you're real jealous. See, Hillary really knows where it's at! You trump shills just can't compete... now can you? drumpf is fucking DONE FOR, mock my words! My superiors will probably reprimand me for this post, but it's worth it, just to see you go mad with rage. Toodaloo, have a good one!

I mean...it was probably a bullshit story...right?

When Trump wins we'll petition for another wall and have Canada pay for it.

Let The Don teach you his ways instead

youtu.be/t4uFqR9gLPY

>Liberal
>Hate Trump
>Would vote for anyone else other than Trump
>DNC proceeds to nominate Hillary

They could've nominated a goddam talking chimpanzee and I would've voted for him over Trump, but no they find THE ONLY PERSON I absolutely refuse to vote for.

MAGA I guess. I'm not here of my free will.

As soon as the next radical islamic terrorist attack happens, you CTR shills will disappear back into your holes

I'm not worried one bit

Are you?

>tfw the jews are onto my trump account
Help me. I can hear hands rubbing together outside my window

What's up with all this talk of Trump dropping out? I had CNN on for a few minutes and they were shilling Gary Johnson hard as fuck and talking about measures the RNC would need to take if Trump was deceased or dropped out

I haven't heard Trump elude to dropping out ever yet every media source is talking about it

Dawg she's backed by people like this.

Trump will be great for all America, not just some of America. He's the best choice even though you didn't get here by your own free will.

He's going to make America great again.

Anything we can do to ease your mind?

>free water
whoa.

Hey there Finland. How much time do you spend posting on Sup Forums? I can always recognize you by your posting style

is that parkinsons ?

They are scared. Trump is getting too strong so they need more rumors to bring him down. What they dont realise is that this only makes him stronger

is Trump actually in trouble or is the media just telling lies again?

Why the fuck are there over 60 pro Hillary threads up?

lurk moar, liberalism has contradictory stances because they refuse to acknowledge the effects of evolution.

What's chapped Nutes ass? He looked pretty damn salty on the clip I saw of him earlier. Pissed he didnt get VP?

Why do some Jews look arab?

(((guess)))

He's salty as fuck that he didn't get VP, yeah.

Right click hide
Unless you use google skynet then right click kill yourself

HOLY SHIT!

80 MILLION IN JULY ONLY!

That's beating boynie sanders effort in April two fold!

archive.is/sR9eE

No wonder the (((media))) is so scared

Three top DNC officials resigned from their posts (in addition to DWS) in light of the email leaks. Obviously that means Trump's campaign is in disarray.

Getting to watch Shilldog get dragged away in chains while Bill finally gives up the ghost in the background.

>is the media lying
Gee I wonder

You need to ask?

Crashing this campaign...

WITH NO SURVIVORS!!!

Oh thank you this is eye opening.

It's always lies.

you will come around, just wait, let it consume you naturally, slowly. It's normal to fight a bit, though you may leave out of complete fear from the painful truth.

In the end, the knowledge will be your gain

They're scared

It was immediately taken off youtube and the site was shut down without any retraction notice.

Have we reached shillcon 1?

So all this Assange/Wikileaks stuff got me thinking...

Does Trump have a dead man switch too?
If (((they))) rub him out, will something activate on all the info and dirt on the globalists he knows?
Surely if he was smart, he has something like this planned right?

'bout 10 to 12 hours a day... far less if I have to go to work, but I'm on vacation now.

And they worried about that $50mil in June.

You won't even be trying this shit after the next Islamic terrorist attack faggot

We're working on it bro. Anything about his policies, or the man himself?

Nonsense. Unlike our rowdy brother Australia, or our little brother with inferiority complex (you), we shitpost to correct and educate, not for simple bantz. Once the rest of the earth admits the superiority of our ways under Trump, and elects their own nationalist leaders, we shall live in plainspoken, no frills amicableness with everybody else.

But for a few years, yes, it will be legendary.

>that chan
FUCK NO

nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/armed-man-busted-trump-tower-secret-service-calls-cops-article-1.2736425

You tell me.

He's got them scared all right.

BUMP THIS THREAD, PLEASE.
Please!!

We've already dealt with that. They're holding off till next year.

Amazing what a few million can buy... ;)

It's a semitic race... only reason why some look *kinda* white is the European genetic admixture.

That is HIGH ENERGY as fuck. Browsing Sup Forums on a vacation sounds pretty comfy tb.h

His children are the backup plan

When I copy the OP and paste it into the text box for a new thread on standby, it says there's too many characters, but I'm copying the post verbatim. How is this happening?

It all stems from her lack of a father

Welcome. Here's an awoo

easy when you have no life...

I'm having second thougths about the wolf for pence, it's not a comfy animal at all

Honestly I'm not sure, I've pretty much been "which is worse" this entire election. I suppose space-stuff would get me invested.

Would Trump's depositions for his bankruptcies be in the public record? I want to verify the information in this screencap.

Suspect identified as Barry Lee Bush, an FBI agent previously reported as KIA in 2013.

are you using the URL?

Sure.

getoffthebs.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found-trump-tower-silenced-pistol/

Looks like a parody/troll account. Handle ends in lad among other things

Its symbolic. He is the wise grey wolf. Something cute and comfy would be great but the Wolf/Lion combo just works so well

How come Trump is acting wild as of late ?

Aww, user take a break. Posting on Sup Forums for that long can drive a man insane. Be sure to come back though, we need your shitposting

Unfortunately for that position, Trump is a potholes in the street kind of guy.

>How is this happening?

if it weren't blatantly obvious already, we're currently getting hit with the opening shots of a massive psyops offensive.

we really kicked the hornets nest this time with /cfg/.

Bumpin for the glorious donald

why is she so perfect?