MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM TIRED OF THESE CORRECT THE RECORD SHILL INVADERS GET THE TO FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TO ALL THE LOYAL NON SHILLS BUMP THIS FUCKING BOARD

They're running out of money. If they get more then I recommend we sign up and be overly obnoxious on reddit

DONT LET ME DOWN YOU FUCKS BUMP THIS THREAD THIS IS OUR LAST RESORT

Just re post it again after it slides
The shills do it so can you

do you think some of them will see the light and stay after the campaign is over?

I don't think too many would. If you are willing to work for the fucking Clintons, you pretty much have to be willing to place yourself in a completely detached mental state.

Is it even possible to simply browse pol without being red pilled? Never mind engaging in actual conversation

Didn't they try this same shit to shutdown Sup Forums like 3 years ago and they shut down /qa/ instead to stop all the shilling?

Bump. Legit non shill here.

when will the shilling end??

Bump
How massive shilling and raids in favor of the politically correct candidate is allowed on the politically incorrect board is beyond me.

Mods are allowing this, but just try to make a raid thread...

Zero defence and offense is outlawed.

When those Saudi and Chinese millions run out and/or when they will be needed in places deemed more fruitful.

>Implying mods aren't shills themselves

At this point I don't think they're gonna keep going on
Sup Forums is very very steadfast, if CTR keeps going on then it's just a waste of money

THIS
Many subversives have infiltrated pol as mods since last janitor applications.

bump fuck the shills

SHILLS KINSHI

Good point.. there is probably a line item in the 6 million correct the record budget to give direct payment to Reddit / the new jew who owns Sup Forums.

Sup Forums doesn't make money... this and selling your information to the NSA is how its done.

SHILL TEST
IF YOU CAN'T CORRECTLY ANSWER, YOU ARE A SHILL AND MUST BE BANNED

WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEME?

I wonder if plebbiters will leave after Trump loses election?

Dancing baby Gif

Do you expect them to reply?

Not a meme but a good bump.

Bumping

Cunt bump from Aussie land.

Fuck the shillz!

bumping sanctuary thread

BUMP THIS THREAD NOW

fucking bump

pepe of course

First meme I saw was a screen cap of a Sup Forums thread.

It was like 20 posts of the Team Rocket song with accompanying images.

I fucking cracked up and I've been on here ever since.

That was like 9 or 10 years ago? Maybe more.
I wish I still had that image.

SHILL DETECTED

SHILL DETECTED

SHILL DETECTED

Are you old enough to use this board?

Language.

Bump

Not the first meme but the greatest

Here is what we need to do, we must sign up to work for correct the record. Then we just get in fights with the Bernie bros. So we take there money and piss off the Bernie supporters. Also don't be scared to get shit canned. Just make the biggest ass of your self. We are poll we wrote the book on shit posting. Also, feel free to say things that would offend normal people. For example, become a femianazi talk about how men can not have sex with women with out raping them. Then talk about how whites need to pay reparations, or talk to muslims how they need to accept gays and tolerate there life style. I really like the vis versa of that too, and that is pretend to be a Muslim for Shillary, and tell gays people they are going to hell for there sins against the religion of peace. You really need to make clear to them when Shillary becomes president and we get muslim importation up 500% we can put an end to the gay life style.

It would be nice if mods would start doing something about the thread spam. Obviously we can't just ban people for having Anti-Trump opinions but it's becoming exceedingly clear that we are subject to a semi-organized raid. Just look at all the threads being posted with nearly identical images, topics, and text content.

First REAL meme.
Anything before it was just a cheap facade of the real meme king.

SHILL DETECTED

SHILL DETECTED

SHILL DETECTED

>gathering nu males

bump

Yo!! I just saged one earlier, and the mods took it down within 6 posts! The mods must've just woke up or something, guys! Or maybe they just realized it's legit shilling.

B U M P

Religion

They underestimate our autism. They always underestimate our autism.

They will run out of money sometime, or they realize that it is no use.

Atheism existed after faith. Atheism is the first meme.

Maybe u should "correct ur rectum", rofl

the (((mods))) aren't gonna do shit and you know it. they're too busy spending their lucrative wages

I feel it. I'll start tomorraw mornin.

SHILL DETECTED

SHILL DETECTED

SHILL DETECTED

Missed opportunity to make the Jew casualty count higher than 6,000,000

You're the shill

KILL ALL SHILLS

if the mods are shills then why do the loli threads get deleted? checkm8

Remember brothers. We must fight on, even in the jaws of death.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

fuck off neckbeard stormfags

Our Existence

No me and a few other polacks got on /x/ and invaded it, kinda. Anyways this pissed /x/ off, and since their mods got on our mods asses i assume. Their was no shill threads for a few minutes.

PLEASE BUMP THIS

#triggered

BBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPP

bump, keke vulting

B U M P
U
M
P

New thread to bump, please

this is who cucks the shillberg faggots

lol if the NSA wanted our information they would hack us.
Also thats implying you they dont already capture everything through metadata and mass surveillance

non shill bumping in

(((((COHEN))))))

Is this why Sup Forums has been fucking awful lately? I haven't seen any good threads here since the DNC. What even is CTR and are they shilling for Hillary or is another reason?

bump

Importnat!

oyyyy weyyy she is a kill
I call it pussy in a hornets nest

Sup Forums needs more pages and a higher bump limit. Its quickly become one of the most popular boards recently so it really needs this change.

My first trips

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Is it "Everyone who responds to this post is a shill"?

see this cuckberg

Guys I don't feel good about this stuff anymore.

I feel the weight of this election where either we will be slaves to Hillary and have to go to war with Russia, or Revolution against her.

I really need Trump to win so this uneasy feeling can end. What's worse is I found out my birthday is the day after hers.

tons of (1) and newflags start to push a specific bread.

i call it shill tactic from CTR in co-operation with the socjus mods on 4 chan.

only solution is 8

Bumping dis ebin bread

Asymmetric warfare is only asymmetric if we don't fight back. No more safe spaces on Reddit, FB, etc. This is our kind of fight. Time to trigger a few special snowflakes.

you saying go on the offensive?

just go into the Trump general hugbox if you get triggered by facts

>777
checked
vulting intensifies

KeK be praised!

Do they pay you in American bucks or Slovenia bucks?

Yes. We're tougher, smarter and better motivated than they are. Their pros will be pros. But their second-tier special snowflakes can be demotivated.

Praised KeK be.

pRAISED lE bE kEk

Is it "lolcats" I remember that was a thing for so long.

bump

We wuz ridden 'n' sheeiiit
Praised KeK

2 Might be pepe too, he's been here for ages.

I don't have original one. But >this;

mods don't exist

>expecting people to monitor Sup Forums FOR FREE when all the shills are getting paid