Cancer "treatment" Genocide

How did the jews convince the goyim that pumping yourself full of mustard gas when you get cancer was a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/shock-study-chemotherapy-backfire-cancer-worse-triggering-tumor-growth-article-1.1129897
baka.com.au/national/can-apricot-kernels-keep-cancer-at-bay-20100306-pptb.html
naturalnews.com/035554_laetrile_cancer_cure_cyanide.html
naturalhealth365.com/chemotherapy-cancer-patients-1796.html
stjude.org/research/departments-divisions/oncology/cancer-survivorship.html>
robbwolf.com/2013/09/19/origin-cancer/
quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/laetrile.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post scientific sources stating that chemotherapy is bad for cancer patients or else you're a fucking faggot

here ya go

>Steve Jobs
>Tries alternative treatments
>Dies
>Meanwhile more and more patients survive with traditional cancer treatments

Nice

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/shock-study-chemotherapy-backfire-cancer-worse-triggering-tumor-growth-article-1.1129897

>steve jobs
>takes traditional treatment
>dies

fixed

steve jobs literally died because he ate too much fruit

he ate so much fucking fruit everyday that his pancreas malfunction

he ate so much fucking FRUIT that it gave him cancer

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EAT THAT MUCH FRUIT

The idea is to cause more damage to the more rapidly dividing cancer cells than what you cause to the normal health cells, ultimately leading to the death of the cancer cells. Has the unfortunate side effect of really increasing long term risk of new tumours in the future, and as such shouldn't be used on the younger people. Unfortunately, until better treatments come out, this is one of the few treatments that actually sort of works.
>Most potential future treatments are going to be very expensive and require a treatment customized for not only every patient but every tumour of distinct origin within a patient

Chemotherapy is a cell killer, that's the whole point of it because cancerous tumor are rapidly multiplying cells but not really differenciated (so more prone to apoptosis).

It is not big news that it poison you know, every single 1st year med student knows that.

it kills cancer cells

it also kills normal healthy cells reducing your lifespan

it's basically poison, but meh, what else have we got? oh yeah, radiation. which causes cancer

oh yes goys everyone knows that chemo kills your cells but really its the best we have goys it might kill the cancer before it kills you goys it not perfect but its the best we have goys by the way you are gonna have to sell your house to pay for the chemo goys

This.
Same with radiotherapy.
Normal diagnostic X-rays have energies in the 50-135keV but radio therapy uses 4-25meV.
Literally blasting the cells with cancer causing ionizing radiation; it's not like you can get cancer twice.

apricot seeds are effective in curing cancer and this knowledge has been ruthlessly suppressed by the (((medical community)))

i guess he realy likes Apples jajajajaja

My chemo nearly killed me due to pancreatitis but I made it out alright.

i would like to let you know you survived in spite of the chemo not because of it.

congrats on your survival

enjoy your cyanide

REMINDER THAT NO STUDY HAS EVER BEEN DONE LOOKING AT PEOPLE TREATED WITH CHEMO VS UNTREATED

I just saw a news story earlier that showed I think it was Cherrys or some shit worked better than chemo

wew the new age mediciners are here too
did the shills let you in?
wtf is happening to this place

your stupid hippy shit is not scientifically valid you idiot
had he gone through chemo in time he would have lived
just like all the millions of others who caught cancer early on
you're the brainwashed one stupid mongoloid

Cisplatin.

Now get the fuck out.

>today on /x/

Thousands have used apricot seed kernels to eliminate cancer. They didn't die from cyanide poisoning. They were cured without negative side effects. This wasn't accomplished by consuming a couple every week, but dozens daily for months. (Sydney Herald source below)

So why weren't they weren't poisoned? The amygdalin compound has four molecules. Two are glucose molecules. The other two are cyanide and benzaldyhide. The last two are scarycompounds, except for a couple of unusual metabolic activities: they are released by and into cancer cells only. Otherwise, they remain in the amygdalin compound and are passed through. It's a very clever arrangement. The cancer cells depend on fermenting sugar (glucose) for their energy instead of oxygen.

So the cancer cells attract the amygdalin compounds for their glucose, but are whacked when they metabolize those compounds that free the benzalldyhide and cyanide. The glucose is the sugar bait. Cancer cells contain an enzyme that is not found in healthy cells, beta-glucosidase.

The beta-glucosidase enzyme "unlocks" the amygdalin compound, releasing the deadly toxins within the cancer cell. Only cancer cells metabolize amygdalin. Healthy normal cells don't.

>Die in the immediate future from cancer
>Spend a few more years alive with chemo
In the end it's up to you.

>has cancer before chemo
>doesn't have cancer after chemo
>you got tricked!
idk how people are actually so stupid they just reject science because
>well if everyone else believes it it MUST be wrong
just kill yourself so you can save your children from suffering from your low intellect

I'm sure that my leukemia would have magically disappeared.

baka.com.au/national/can-apricot-kernels-keep-cancer-at-bay-20100306-pptb.html

>So the cancer cells attract the amygdalin compounds for their glucose

This is not how the body works.

Pic related is an actual antineoplastic agent (kills cancer in humans).

>404 not found
inb4 jews

Holy shit the board is stupid this time of night

Dude weed lmao.

also buy my water filters

That looks like something that if you clicked on it would give you thousands of viruses. Seems legit.

because Sup Forums word filtered it. there is a link in this article naturalnews.com/035554_laetrile_cancer_cure_cyanide.html

naturalhealth365.com/chemotherapy-cancer-patients-1796.html

98% of chemo patients die within 5 years.

It's pure quackery.

This I haven't eaten fruit in 20 years and I'm fine, a tendie a day keeps the Dr awqy

Sup Forums is going full retard
might as well get retarded myself

It is.

But the alternative is dying to cancer.

>idk how people are actually so stupid
Sadly there are patients who refuse therapy, or they seek professional medical help after trying and failing on alternative medicine. It happens. but fortunately not too often.

A good example like other people mentioned is Steve Jobs. He had pancreatic cancer. Extremely low survival rates. However, Steve Jobs had the very rare form that can actually be treated. The problem was he sought alternative medicine first. When that didn't work the cancer had already metastasized and it was too late. Really sad.

and 100% of cancer patients that need chemo die without chemo within 5 years.

it's an improvement either way, shill.

>cancer is one disease.

remember folks, cancer is big business

It's a shitty, expensive and horrible painful process.
I'd rather go out skydiving or hunting lions.

So how does Soros and the Rothchilds survive for so long?

by not undergoing chemo for one

They are reptilians.

organ transplants

>What happened to your nose cancer?
>It got better.

Please tell me how Have Cancer + poison yourself with NO positive effects of tackling cancer can = survival when Have cancer = condemned without treatment exists.

They only do Chemo for people with a 100% chance of dying?

How is that even possible, i thought lots of cancers could just start to go away for no apparent reason at all

98% of people who get cancer dont die within 5 years, thats absurd, 2/3 people will get cancer in their lifetime and its still not the leading cause of death

oh i know they're there
it just blows my mind how anyone can possibly live in an age where information is so readily available and still fall think that science is wrong and their friend on facebook is right

and I'm fairly certain the problem is a lot worse in the US than anywhere else

I quote the abstract:

>The debate on the funding and availability of cytotoxic drugs raises questions about the contribution of curative or adjuvant (GOOGLE THIS TERM) cytotoxic chemotherapy to survival in adult cancer patients.
>We undertook a literature search for randomised clinical trials reporting a 5-year survival benefit attributable solely to cytotoxic chemotherapy in adult malignancies. The total number of newly diagnosed cancer patients for 22 major adult malignancies was determined from cancer registry data in Australia and from the Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results data in the USA for 1998. For each malignancy, the absolute number to benefit was the product of (a) the total number of persons with that malignancy; (b) the proportion or subgroup(s) of that malignancy showing a benefit; and (c) the percentage increase in 5-year survival due solely to cytotoxic chemotherapy. The overall contribution was the sum total of the absolute numbers showing a 5-year survival benefit expressed as a percentage of the total number for the 22 malignancies.
And somewhat in your diseased mind it transforms in

> ONLY 2% SURVIVAL RATE OVER 5 YEARS WITh CHEMOTHERAPY !!!!!!!!!

The only thing this study show is that in 2004, chemotherapy brought little benefits on the cancer as a whole (only an increase of 2% in survival rate), not that you only have 2 chances out of 100 when you take the treatment.

Anyway it is a study from 2004 with data of 1998, 5 years suvival rate in cancer has steadily grew during the last 20 years (pic related) so cancerologists must be doing something good.

t. NHS shill

t. brainwashed good goy

>everything that I don't believe in and the majority believes in is Jew manipulation

you know.. the majority likes bacon
are the Jews behind that too?

What about sex.
Did the Jews invent sex to keep white men too distracted to discover the truth?

Skepticism is a good thing, scientists are skeptics themself.
When it comes to pseudo-science the problem is that skepticism is associated with ignorance.

For example I would bet my finger that OP has no medical/biology degree and so vastly underestimates the complexity of modern medecine.
So from that he either:
- thinks scientists take advantage from his ignorance
- thinks he has uncovered the big plot and that by collecting few chunks of scientific knowledge on internet he is on par with the people who dedicated their lives to study the thing (Dunning-Kruger effect)

That is a pattern you can find among flat earthers too.

Cut out sweets, meats, and other toxins from your diet you braindead goyim.

see book in pic related

that's why I'm skeptical of anything that goes against modern medical science and science in general

this whole "everyone is sheep but I've found the truth" mentality is how people convinced themselves that vaccines cause autism

This is so fucking stupid. I'm a biochemist and scientists try so fucking hard and for what? For fucking pieces of shit like you?
Do you know how it feels spending your whole life researching one little protein or medication and sometimes getting no results to show for it? Do you know how people in medical research feel when they try everything to safe a patients life and it just keeps them from dying for a few months?
You know nothing and you will never be anyone important. You are just a stupid piece of shit.

its funny, i accidentally bumped on articles pointing out that some crocodiles, turtles, and some other lizard type animals, do not biologically die.....
crocodiles for example instead of aging just get larger and larger, seems like they do not age but simply die out of starvation because they become so huge they cant feed themselves anymore

Friendly reminder that chemo extends to any treatments with chemicals, actual cancer treatment these days is very successful.

>stjude.org/research/departments-divisions/oncology/cancer-survivorship.html>
>As late as the 1950s, a diagnosis of pediatric cancer was considered an almost-certain death sentence. At the time, survival rates were as low as 4 percent. Due to research conducted since then—at institutions such as St. Jude and elsewhere—survival rates for many types of pediatric cancer have reached highs of 80 percent or more in the United States.

Also, dont listen to the retard in this thread who tells you apricot seeds/amygdalin is a legit cure, amygdalin has been proven to be toxic and not an effective cure, all he's gonna post is blogs instead of proof.
>Milazzo S, Ernst E, Lejeune S, Boehm K, Horneber M (2011). "Laetrile treatment for cancer". Cochrane Database Syst Rev (Systematic review)
>The claims that laetrile or amygdalin have beneficial effects for cancer patients are not currently supported by sound clinical data. There is a considerable risk of serious adverse effects from cyanide poisoning after laetrile or amygdalin, especially after oral ingestion. The risk–benefit balance of laetrile or amygdalin as a treatment for cancer is therefore unambiguously negative.

Fucking retards the lot of you

>I AM BIOCHEMIST I AM IMPORTANT UNLIKE U
>DO YOU KNOW HOW SMART I AM
>DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE WASTING YOUR WHOLE LIFE WITH NO RESULTS?

ayyyyy lmao. take some chemo drugs bitch

You are aware that modern chemotherapy already uses this system by coupling the toxic agents to glucose? And no not only cancer cells take up the toxins, normal cells need sugar too, only less of it.

>it's another le stupid american without education bait

This shit is getting old now

Just like any allopathic protocole, if you don't have any medical background, you just have to choose to trust doctors and hope it works. Sometimes it does and sometimes you get fucked over.

This is self correcting... Retards are just editing themselves out of the gene pool

How about plastics that inhibit testosterone?

>tfw I survived a 4 year battle with a rare spinal cancer because of laser radiation treatment, chemo, and what was then highly experimental immunotherapy

I refused to do full Chemo though, I saw what it did to people, I'd rather have died than suffer like most of them were. That said, it does save lives, but it fucks up your shit in the process. People like OP are just nutjobs trying to create a big pharm boogeyman.

>nah you survived in SPITE of modern medical treatment
>what really happened is that your chakra and positive energy removed the toxins in your body that causes cancer

The book is from 1996, the author has several others were he promotes "non-toxic treatment alternatives", also:
>In 1974, he earned a PhD in Classics from Stanford University.
You're literally taking advice on cancer from a dude that studied ancient Greece and Rome

I'm intrigued.
How did you discover your cancer ?

Can be attributed to higher detection rates that never would had been found in earlier years and would have survived 5 years anyway.

My mum was given the all clear for bladder cancer 2 days ago after 6 chemo sessions.

Dr. Kanematsu Sugiura7 spent most of his career at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, authoring more than 250 papers and receiving numerous awards, including the highest honors from the Japan Medical Association for outstanding contributions in cancer research.

While studying Laetrile, which was previously written off as “quack medicine,” Dr. Sugiura discovered Laetrile to have very positive effects in preventing the spread of malignant lung tumors in laboratory mice.

In control groups, which received only plain saline, the lung tumors spread in 80 to 90 percent of the animals. But in those given Laetrile, the tumors spread in only 10 to 20 percent.8

Then, the Cover-Up

By 1974, the findings were so positive that Sloan Kettering had signed off on clinical trials—but suddenly everything changed.9 The center began shifting their Laetrile experiments away from Dr. Sugiura to other scientists. But every time new experiments even hinted at a positive outcome, the research was scrapped, for ridiculous reasons.

Even the scientists at Sloan Kettering who had previously been supportive of Sugiura’s studies began to characterize Laetrile as a fraud—yet nothing had changed scientifically to negate Sugiura’s findings. Despite the opposition, Dr. Sugiura stood firmly by his work.

My mother first hat cancer in her thyroid gland a few years later afer chemo she developed breast cancer a very agressive form with a mortality rate of over 80% she was part of a clinical study where a professor tested yew-tree salts and platin salts to treat the cancer and was succesful so far but i think they combined it with common chemo. Maybe the answer to cure cancer is actually out there in the nature but till it has been found i recommend a healthy lifestyle.

I was actually getting bloodwork done for something completely unrelated, I had a slight eczema problem on one of my legs

Doc called me back in when they found "indicators" in my bloodstream, they ran a couple tests, and BAM, they told me I had 6 fucking months to live

Why are you completely unable to argue your own case? All you do is post pasta.

Because hydrogen cyanide is something used in chemotherapy.

He has no case to argue.

That's really nice. I bet your family must feel relieved?

I hope she stays clear.

Modern medicine is very good at dealing with acute disease but has fail to find a cure to any chronic diseases.
The arrogance of doctors is such that they are blind to the false assumptions that they are working under.

robbwolf.com/2013/09/19/origin-cancer/

The bodies immune system destroys cancer cells, this is the basis of immunotherapy. It is only when the imune system is already compromised that cancer can grow and metastasis.

There is a growing movement against chemotherapy within the medical community and you don't have to be a tinfoiler to question its value.

Cancer will be cure in the next 5 years, the break throughs are coming thick and fast now.

>Laetrile
quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/Cancer/laetrile.html

As Laetrile became newsworthy, several cancer victims treated with it drew widespread media scrutiny. One was Chad Green, who developed acute lymphocytic leukemia at age 2. Although he was rapidly brought into remission with chemotherapy, his parents started him on "metabolic therapy" administered by a Manner Metabolic Physician. When Chad developed signs of cyanide toxicity, Massachusetts authorities had him declared a ward of the court for treatment purposes only. His parents then brought suit to reinstitute "metabolic therapy." When the court ruled against them, they fled with Chad to Mexico, where he was treated by Dr. Contreras. Several months later Chad died in a manner suggestive of cyanide poisoning. Dr. Contreras stated that the boy had died of leukemia, but was a good example of the effectiveness of Laetrile because he had died a pleasant death! Chad's parents stated that he had become very depressed because he missed his grandparents, his friends and his dog.

Get an education, cunt.

Fruit is just less healthy vegetables, greens and roots are more nutritious than fruits in pretty much every way. The only exception I can think of is peppers, which are stupidly high in vitamin C compared to everything else and even then that's only a fruit on a technicality.

>quackwatch.org

see

It's been 11 years since I finished cancer treatment. I had two years of chemo, which definitely had some lasting effects. Sucks desu

Dr Sugiura showed that amygdalin can prevent metastases but not that it significantly killed the intitial tumor. although he recommended more study looking into it.

>Can't cure chronic diseases
Vaccine for Polio
Cure for Leprosy
Cure for Some forms of blindness
Cure for most forms of deafness

I can prevent cancer too, it involves shooting you with a gun

Want to try it out? far less painful death than via cyanide poisoning. Both will kill the cancer though just they kill the patient first then the cancer starves to death afterward.

Itt:
Retards that don't understand what cancer is.
Retards that don't understand why chemotherapy and radiation are last resort nuke it all tactics.

All cancers are different in each patient, because each patient is different.
Cancer is literally deformed/mutated cells that rapidly replicate and replace healthy cells with damaged cells.

MUTATIONS CANNOT BE "CURED", IT'S NOT A VIRUS OR BACTERIA, IT'S YOUR OWN CELLS WORKING AGAINST YOU.

Of course.
But it can be attributed to more precise ray therapies or TKI use too in this case.
Progresses are made in all fields.

Pharmaceutic companies are scums on a lot of things, particularly on the drug prices and profit rates in America.
But there is no point trying to actively kill people, especially when you benefit as much from people living very old..

Targeted therapies and immunotheapies are the future anyways. Guess what though, a lot of those therapies have trouble taking off because (((insurance companies))) won't reimburse for the treatment until it's been tested for like 5 fucking years.

Look up crizotinib, it was discovered in like 2011 but the hospital where I used to work basically had to eat the cost of the therapy for like 4 plus years until they could finally get paid for doing it.

I think Chong cured his ball cancer with cannabis oils.

1/3 of people some form of cancer not 2/3s. For people that chemo is recommended their chance is more or less 0%.

They can die of their cancer, or they can die of their chemo and their cancer. Or if they are lucky they can live.

No treatment is a death sentence.

It triggers my hypocondria very hard.
Happy you made it though.

Doctors are actually significantly less likely to choose chemo for themselves because they see what it does to their patients and then most of them die anyways.

>got cancer
>got chemotherapy treatment
>don't have cancer anymore

Americans shitposting and Australians giving accurate information

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

JUST LET ME SAT ONE THING GOYS

BIG FARMA IS NOT REAL OK? STOP SPREADING FALSEHOODS OK?