I'm just watching this and I want you to know that it's pretty bad...

I'm just watching this and I want you to know that it's pretty bad. Whose idea was to make a found footage Indiana Jones film?

Wait until halfway through the movie when they turn back and go through all the chambers backwards, then 75% through they do it again, then 5 minutes through do it again.

Also the first 30 minutes are pointless

Oh dear. I thought the idea of found footage films was to have regular people doing regular stuff until things go awry but here they are looking for magical artifacts and shit right from the beginning. And the moment they enter the catacombs scary stuff starts happening. There's no build up or anything

>"oh, we run into our friend who we thought was dead and now he's all fucked up"
>barely acknowledge him and don't even ask what happened
>"lets follow him to these creepy tunnels"

Loser. This movie is fucking tits.

I made that mistake with 30GB remux download.
It was not worth the space on the drive alone.

Compared to most found footage films (shit) this is much better. Also no close up of snots.

>You've you been lost here for three years, how have you survived!?

"Let me show you the way out"

>Okay friend lead the way!

Literally the conversation, it's fucking stupid.
Overall a terrible film

Marathoned the first 5 minutes and I knew it was garbage and didn't watch the rest!

Just skip to the main on end title sequence: better than the entire movie.

The sneaking by the demons part was pretty fun.

Yeah, it was ok. Was kinda confusing at times, I didn't know where the hell they were or who was still alive.

The catacomb itself is interesting to me though. There's a few clips on it on YouTube, there's some famous video someone found in the actual catacombs, shows some dude dropping the camera and running off getting spooked over something (real footage).

>spooked over something
Lack of oxygen and the realisation you fucked up and got lost.

Just watch a documentary on the real Paris catacombs. Fucking spooky.

as with most horror movies, it has a very interesting concept but damn the final act is such garbage.

Is there a monster that chases them?
I'd be willing to watch this if theres some sort of creature effects or something

I liked it

This movie is great you absolute fucking pleb

>The catacomb itself is interesting to me though. There's a few clips on it on YouTube, there's some famous video someone found in the actual catacombs, shows some dude dropping the camera and running off getting spooked over something (real footage).
Some kids got trapped in there for three days last week

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a found footage horror movie

Even if it was good liking it wouldn't make you some refined viewer of films