Wtf I love Putin now

wtf I love Putin now

Only two episodes in, it is an interesting, intimate portrait, but there's a lot Stone's left out so far. Putin is certainly a brilliant, disciplined man, and as a character study and history in the making it's fascinating. But again, while he got rid of one class of oligarchs, he birthed another, dunno if Stone gets around to that.

He does. In the last half hour of episode 4. Putin points to Russia's poverty being cut in half under his government as evidence that his way is better compared to the 90s.

What did he mean by this?

he hates gays and genocides them, not to mention he hacked our voting booths in the US election.

pure fucking evil.

wtf I have Putin now

lel why does Sup Forums keep blowing themselves the fuck out?

evil genius

>Sup Forums.jpg

wtf i thought he was supposedly a cool guy

>mfw some American swine shows me entry level garbage

It's true, stormfags cannot shut the fuck up about the jews

Putin is a Khazar puppet

Navalny is /ourguy/

Work on your ironic, (You) thirsty shitposting, lad.

What on God's green Earth did he mean by this?

>stating the obvious

>wtf I love Putin now
That's because you're a faggot who loves another man.

21 US intelligence agencies confirmed that it happened, you dipshit

Based Putin, savior of the Christendom

Putin is right though. stormfags BTFO

>[on America's cyber attacks on the Russian 2012 election]
>"We have no evidence that America did that so we don't accuse them."

SAVAGE as fuck.

This man is the next hitler. He assaulted our democracy and supports the barbaric child killing assad regime in syria. He needs to be stopped at all costs.

Literal propaganda

See

I'm sure Russia did do it. It doesn't make Putin "pure fucking evil". I don't know if you were that user but that was an obvious shitpost.

Haвaльный 2018

This. Oliver Stone hates America as evidenced by every single film the cocksucking commie pinko faggot ever made.

but was it propakino?

america has been hijacked by a fucking fascist and you're telling me that isn't evil?

Does Putin let other men fuck his woman like Trump does?

Putin is just shitposting by episode 4. Laughing at shit and making fun of America. Saying stuff you see in posts here.

>21 US intelligence agencies
The US doesn't even have 21 intelligence agencies you russophobic twat.

user pls stop.

69D Chess

How about you two retards actually fact check what they say about putin? There is not a single lie in the whole documentary.

Wtf how do you not laugh at that

>Olive Stone
>telling the truth
kids these days

lel okay Dmitri Goldberg

ebin argument m8.

>I do not have bad days. I am not a woman
Is Putin /ourguy/?

I dont blame jews for my personal problems, my life is fine. I blame them for the propaganda they are admittedly behind

This. I don't blame jews for my mistakes, I blame them because they actively try to destroy western civilization.

>defending the integrity of Oliver fucking Stone
m8 even leftists didn't want to associate with him because he has a habit of making shit up just to generate controversy
I mean the teenagers here would admire him for being a BASED SHITPOSTER /OURGUY/, but don't tell me he's ever going to tell the truth

Cry more
With the Putin-Trump diumvirate, the age of anti-Semitism is over

Nigger you don't understand, I don't give a fuck about stone. Fact check what putin said during that interview, he literally dindu nuffin and the US was actifly trying to fuck with Russia the entire time.

>m8 even leftists didn't want to associate with him
Stone is an actual leftist unlike todays "progressive" libtards.

>Burger forces world leader to take time out of his busy schedule to sit through his favorite movie
>Glances over every ten seconds to make sure he's paying attention
There's no way they watched more than a few scenes to get it on camera, right?

>that bit about how Putin will reveal America's power structures when he retires

Fuck off kike.

>>Sup Forums

I wondered this. There's no way Putin spontaneously decided to take 2 hours out of his day to watch a movie with an interviewer.

Tweeting this post to President Trump right now, hope you're prepared for Mossad knocking on the door of your basement
Imagine if one of his grandchildren saw this disgusting behavior, thank G-d Israel is in safe hands now

Does this mean Sup Forums will finally shut up about this shit?

Nice try schlomo.

>Sup Forums almost collectively praises a man that calls them out on their shit and another man that has yet to deliver on any of his promises and loves Jews

It's like poetry. They rhyme.

I'm genuinely asking this but how must someone who genially was on "Trump Train" during the election feel at this point? Do you feel assblasted? Disappointed? Numb? Indifferent?

I remember the vitriol. It has to hurt in a lot of ways. Not even trying to rub salt in those wounds. It must really fucking be a kick in the balls to those that got on board with certain notions of how it was to play out.

>that comfy command centre with real time reports
>those luxurious golden rooms
>carrots on hand to feed cute horses

wtf I'm a ruski now??

No, because you cannot expect a president of anywhere to say
>yeah those fitlhy kikes are the root of every evil in this world

Then you are a loathsome idiot. Sociopaths are know to have charm, especially to impressionable fools like yourself.

Source?

Taking the redpill is like joining a cult. They're blissfully ignorant.

kill yourself you malignant asshole.

All I can say is
wtf i hate drumpf now

The stuff on Sup Forums isn't so much about pinning personal failures on someone as much as noticing world wide patterns and global initiatives. Besides, Putin only likened accusations against Russia with anti-semitism because he knows comparing something to anti-semitism kills a conversation dead.

Blissfully ignorant of what?

What this dude said. You're confusing Sup Forums with stormfags.

The "redpill" that Sup Forums shills changes constantly. If you'll notice if you go to Sup Forums, which I rarely do anymore, it's basically back to way before pre election and all MAGA retards are confined to PTG. They hide their faces and run. That or get blown the fuck out in any real debates.

I'd say the majority of Sup Forums, at the very least, has been very pissed off with Trump and his presidency so far. Of course /tpg/ is still there and they keep up with the "god emperor", "Trump does no wrong, fuck off shill" shit. But they're mostly just anime teenagers and the cringey guys you see at free speech rallies wearing their kekistan merchandise with shields and flags.

about time you got on board

No regrets. Trump is doing everything he said and more.

And no amount of concern trolling from you or your butthurt media masters will change that.

What the fuck you expect him to say publicly, idiot?

Anyone else think it was cool and weird to see a world leader driving a car?

Nice pepe from your share blue meme folder shill

I don't know what that means but retard pepe is best pepe. I save only the finest.

>I'd say the majority of Sup Forums, at the very least, has been very pissed off with Trump and his presidency so far.

That's a lie. Fuck off Reddit.

>boards are one person

How new are you?

I love how he said the U.S loved Russia in the 90's when it was poor and weakened.

Sup Forums was almost legit hivemind territory pre election. Weird shit I didn't like. Left around that time. Cult of Personality Jim Jones shit.

That homo translator of his really pisses me off

First his face looks really weird, second he'll be translating something in english whilst putin is still talking which makes me automatically listen to the translator but then the producers will cut him off mid-sentence

He's the biggest distraction in the film

you tell 'em, fellow 4 Chan user!

He sure is, fellow 'pede :)

What are you implying? Do you have a point?

>Trump contradicts himself
Wow fresh take

Putin actually comes off as a very reasonable man.

This interview also annihilates the stupid Russian conspiracy nonsense being pushed by the lunatic Democrats.

They'll have to find another excuse for why Hillary Clinton is such a fucking loser.

>media shill attempt #5,461

y a w n

trump is at 50% approval now, no one cares about your sad trolling attempts :)

Damn that bitch got BTFO hard.

>still clinging onto US election memes
Enjoying your stay reddit?

This is what happens when you blindly accept propaganda

Whoa, you are totally butt blasted!

LEL

Don't forget that 3 million more Americans supported her... and she still lost! What a fucking loser

*3 million more illegals

>reddit spacing
like fucking clockwork

>all the blatant shitposts trying to derail the thread with the worst possible bait

Stop it.

Donald Trump and Putin are fighting against the same evil:

>Liberals hate every religion, especially Christianity, but truly love Islam

>Liberals want everyone to be bisexual or gay

>Liberals want to push their insane 63 gender nonsense

>Liberals want to force young boys to take hormones and become little girls

>Liberals want to normalize sex with animals and children

>Liberals openly push a communist agenda

>Liberals hate white people and want to see them destroyed

>Liberals hate patriotism, nationalism and America and want to see it destroyed

>Liberals want to open the border to Mexico so things can be just as bad here as they are there.

And then along comes Trump and blows them all completely the fuck out.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. This is going straight to /r/The_Donald. We'll make sure everyone knows who's side Putin is really on.

>Wah wah wah someone used spacing I don't like!

You are legitimately mentally ill

Go fuck yourself you laughable piece of shit.

>muh rigged election
/leftypol/ needs to leave

>Don't forget that 3 million more Americans supported her..

Then why isn't she president shit bag?

Funny how she didn't want a recount in states like California. Really makes you think.