Why do transformation scenes turn us on?

Why do transformation scenes turn us on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luM6ugXui6w
nippy13.deviantart.com/art/What-s-happening-to-me-617345545
youtube.com/watch?v=tgmfV5VLHvs
youtube.com/watch?v=UqipZjeUCVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

speak for yourself you degenerate

>us
Speak for yourself degenerate.

>us

Been there, done that, OP.

source

Lightweight

youtube.com/watch?v=luM6ugXui6w

I dunno, man, but I can't even get it up unless there's a TF involved.

>us
Kill yourself, OP.

nippy13.deviantart.com/art/What-s-happening-to-me-617345545

More terrified than turn on.
youtube.com/watch?v=tgmfV5VLHvs

Also I didnĀ“t remermber pinochio drinking alcohol old disney was rad.

>us

that said, probably either
>self projecting as dom forcing someone to lose control of their own body
>self projecting as sub losing control of your own body

God Bless Nippy.

>us

>us
user pls, that's nearly as bad as inflation shit.

The difference between the two is that transformation can be done in a much less blatantly fetishy way to the point where it can be used as a serious plot device.

Inflation will always be OOP I'M BLOWIN UP LIKE A BALLOOON

Exactly!

Watch at your own risk.
youtube.com/watch?v=UqipZjeUCVs

So can mind control.

Idk, for some reason normies laugh at inflation scenes in cartoons. Don't remember what recent movie (don't think it was frozen, might've been big hero 6 or some pre-movie short I don't remember) but there was a brief inflation scene and the whole theater was rolling.

Having a TF fetish is fucking suffering. 99% is mspaint garbage.

>Mind control
The thinking man's fetish

That's because somebody blowing up like a balloon is inherently comedic to most people, it's impossible to take seriously.

With transformation you can have body horror and people turning into monsters which is a lot less inherently funny, yeah?

It's funny because it's a kink that relies almost entirely on context.

Would you know this was mind control if you hadn't watched the movie? Probably not.

Dropped my pic.

>us
Really, user?

Anyways, I'm no psychatrist, but I'd say it's because of the possibilies of becoming something other than yourself. A kind of escapist via sexual fetish. After all, your old shitty self doesn't matter afterwards, it's a new beginning.

And since it's often animal transformations, I guess it's also about getting a simpler life. And probably rut/heat, so you can get laid easily.

does finding out she has a penis count?

>us
no thanks i prefer giantesses

Fuck not once did I think mind control

Maybe that's why I have that hypno fetish

When I was young transformation plots were always my favorite by far. I remember it always gave me a tingling excitement that I thought was strange. While transformations into full-on animals and stuff like that doesn't get me, transformation into monstergirls is my big fetish. I'd like to know where it started since I remember being excited about transformation as far back as The Magic School Bus.

Anyway, regardless of fetishism, it's still an interesting plot device. It's really interesting to watch the way a character is forced to deal with a physical form that they're not familiar with as well as the way it affects how others see or recognize them.

>us

Animorphs gave me my first boner.

>he doesn't get turned on by a man turning into a woman

shit taste lads

One day, user. One day.

>tfw have a fetish for tg, inanimate and animal tf, gts, hypnosis, mind control, and BDSM
>tfw no submissive and understanding gf
I wish I knew OP, I wish I knew