A-are there actually people that dislike me on account of my ethnicity?

A-are there actually people that dislike me on account of my ethnicity?

They make fun of you on Sup Forums, but they're actually afraid of you IRL.

Americans have no ethnicity

No one is afraid of wh*tes

I am an immigrant though

Say that to my face chinkshit

Sadly yes

Yes probably. But the world is too vast and wide to care about what everybody thinks tbhfam.

But it seems that my ethnicity is a rather hated one.

happily yes

Albanian ?

at least one

When your people have built up an image for themselves that looks, from the outside in, as this:
>Fucking WYPIPO hurry up and take care of my omfg you racists. Taking care of myself is too hard WYPIPO should do it for me. My feet hurt.

Than what do you expect other than to receive all of the hate you asked for?

Meant for

yes, but it's not a bad way to weed out haters

Are you white? How about I rub your feet, and you rub mine. This doesn't have to be one-sided.

>Are there actually people who think close mindedly and are actually proud of it?

Yes. Haters gonna hate.

This is the one thing that really takes you out of childhood inocence as an American when you are young. You realize the world that you're in is not particularly kind.

That's the thing my negro, your side wants to exchange foot rubs, the other side does not, but is being forced to.

So, you are an arab after all

>Tfw you unironically believed in the racism doesn't exist anymore meme when you were 18

How naive I was.

Dunno 'bout that leaf, I'm 6'5", so I think it'd blow right past yer little wh*toid head.

Nah, I dislike you because of your beliefs, assuming you're a Trumpster because otherwise chances are you're chill and I've got nothing against you.

Whatever your stone-heart desires my russian friend. I don't hate you for what you are. You are simply a product of a cold, depressing society where everyone looks out for themselves. If you were born in a nicer place you would think diffrently.

hmm i don't want to say my ethnicity because i don't want to derail the thread
but no im not albanian

when i was a kid, my dad had an interview in a small east texas town, so we went to go check it out in the fall. i absolutely loved the town: the rolling hills and fall foliage, the small-town charm, the surrounding lakes. i was too small to understand cultural nuances, and couldn't understand why my dad turned down the job in what seemed like heaven on earth to me. well now i know that that particular town and area has a reputation for being racist and stuck in the past. too bad.

You can't say you don't want it if you haven't tried it

adulthood is when you realize that life is often unfair and full of suffering, but for some of us it's like that since childhood tho

Leafs don't have alot of Irish in them. They aren't midgets like American wh*toids are. Many white Canadian men I have met are all over 6 feet.
>the more you know ===*

I don't have a problem with people of a different ethnicity. In fact I wish we could be friends, but it seems everyone wants to self segregate. I've had some non white friends and they were great people. It's sort of a positive feedback loop. One group rejects the other, which leads to resentment in that other group, who will from then on be less likely to accept outsiders and it just builds on itself.

Nah, I would hate niggers and arabs like any other person who was in the thread your muzzie friend deleted. If you can't admit that you did nothing but terrorise europe it's your problem

6' is king of the manlets, not very serious to be honest.
6'1" is lightly pushing out of manlet territory, still not there yet.
6'2" is almost out of manlet territory.
6'3" is a man
6'4" is an ubermensch

>If you can't admit that you did nothing but terrorise europe it's your problem

I don't know I had a nice coffe today, still on holiday had a friend over and now I'm on a mongolian basket weaving forum. I don't remember terrorising anyone today, must be that "subhuman" forgetful mind of mine, silly me.

Yes, many

FFS just tell us what your ethnicity is already, you have nothing to lose and it won't derail the thread

We literally invented it, don't want it, have no need for it, and get nothing good from it. Infact, according to every political theorist of the past 100+ years etc., it is going to destroy us. And then where will you go?

This is why you cannot tolerate racism of any kind. It starts slow. One group doesn't want to rent apartments to the other because they look weird, then they don't want to hire them because they live in poor areas, then ghettos form and then you have a very big mess.

But thats too politically inocreect to suggest nowadays, ids all the brown persons fault you SJW!!

Well, at least you admit it

>I am an ubermensch, it's more of a curse than a blessing, with so many Irish and wetbacks here.

Do you bully 5'9 manlets like me?

I'm about to turn 31...for the last 5 years I've only bullied myself into getting a better life.

>We literally invented it.

No actually civilization was invented by "brown people" including science.

Do you wonder why a minute has 60 seconds? Because thousands of years ago "brown people" in mesopotamia decided for it to be so. Wealth changes over time, now Europeans are rich, do you really think it will always stay that way? Climate change is coming, those adapted to harsh and extreme climates will survive, not those to temperate climate. There will be a day when Europe becomes snownigger land again and then you will be dependet on the generosity of brown people.

I wonder how they will treat the refugees?

Say that to my face NEET, not by posting in cuckold threads. I'd slice your fucking throat in a matter of seconds lmfao you have no idea who I am faggot.

Ch-chinese...

Oh yeah totally and I like totally cucked someones fertile white girl today as was my command by my overlord Mister Soros. tomorrow "islamic world domination" is on the list, stil havent figured out how that mixes with my atheism but my invader genes will sort that out I'm guessing.

Never stop believing!!

We will just invade your countries and blow shit up. Then we will cry about racism on Sup Forums

I was stating, and will argue, that America created the modern definition and concept, and most likely the first instance of, what is the melting-pot, and immigration. But you'll continue to grasp at straws to keep believing the things you believe, because that is the choice you have resigned yourself to.

Really? And you think you're hated?

There are, but most don't care.

Oh fuck off stop being such a dramawhore, nobody cares about you Chinese, unless you're an obnoxious FOB barbarian. You're fine lad.

But girls in America really do seem to dislike Asians, unfortunately for you

OMFG that totally derailed this thread

Do you think I believe that nigger like you can score?

Depends, are you black or hispanic?

Yes because there has been a single time that worked in the last 40 years. You can't defeat someone who isn't afraid to die and who isn't afraid of torture.

but Sup Forums has chink threads every day
it's not like the anti-nip threads where you can tell the posters are joking and are actually obsessed with japan
or the blacks who have BLACKposters defending them

>ergo we were cool thousands of years ago so let us in

I mean le white genocide maymay must come from somewhere, right?

There is no such thing as a 6'5 Chink.

>nb4 Yoa Ming
He doesn't count...fuck are you Yoa?

You are the biggest attention whore on this website. Get a fucking life kid, you live in one of the nicest, safest countries on the planet because they let you live there and you still bitch. You are whiny and arrogant go looks for pats on the back for being brown in Europe on reddit.

Try being Arab OP.

You can by killing them all.

You have no idea. If you even hint that you're from the middle east everyone gets triggerd like you wouldn't believe, not one person has called you a subhuman yet as you can see that russian guy is already foaming from autism.

wait what why are you talking about height? i am 185 cm though

Yes.

No, its a anecdote to show you that nothing in this universe ever lasts

>Europeans shit up the board with hurr durr le brown people are destroying Europe!!!

>No one minds

>1 guy says he doesn't like facism

>OMG YOU FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE SJW SHUT UP

What did they mean by that?

You tried, never suceeded even when you could have gotten away with it and even tried, like vietnam.

I thought you said you were 6'5...must've been another poster.

Anyhow...The US isn't the one having problems with Chinks invading and shitting the place up...that is Canada and Australia...So why are you fishing for attention than?

That's why you are in austria and not in your homeland. You post ironic refugee who lives in a state of meme war. You don't afraid of your internet death
I don't believe in white genocide. I just don't understand what's the point to invite arabs and niggers in your country. Half of them will blow shot up and mug everyone and the other part will protect them. He dindu notin shit like niggers do in usa

Eh it's not that bad. You develop thicker skin and just ignore most of the bad stuff you read/ hear/ see.
t. arab

Lebanese?

Yo, Iranians are cool and some of us truly like you guys. The problem is the retards who think all of you from the Middle East are the same shit

You said that nationalism equals fascism and when I said it's different things you start to use meme arrows because you couldn't argument your point

Even if it's not based on race, most of us go through something like this.
>Climate change is coming, those adapted to harsh and extreme climates will survive, not those to temperate climate.
We don't have the same climate or the same climate change projections as Europe.
We'll be alright.

When you are young, you are fed all these ideas about egalitarianism and multiculturalism in the school, but the reality is the world is unfair as hell.

Why do you even care about shit Sup Forums says, holy shit.

> I just don't understand what's the point to invite arabs and niggers in your country

I don't know, maybe so they can work and pay taxes (like me and my parents did) because white people are sure has hell not having children so I have been tasked with the burden of feeding a bunch of old people who aren't even happy that I'm here. Fucking ungrateful cunts.

>Half of them will blow shot up and mug everyone and the other part will protect them. He dindu notin shit like niggers do in usa

Given your level of indoctrination I'm not even surprised you genuinely believe this.

The only people the US ever tried to genocide were the uncivilized native tribes.

But m8...your whole argument is this:
>WTF WYPIPO why don't you want to take care of me?!?!? I'm brown, you're white! Hurry the fuck up you fucking racists and take care of me, I shouldn't have to take care of myself anymore!

But brown people just plain don't have the right to be taken care of by white people, and never will, no matter how much you tell yourself they do.

>We don't have the same climate or the same climate change projections as Europe.

>We can definetly predict the future

Mate, if the sea currents change directions, Europe could be coverd in permafrost in the winter, making it just as inhabitable as Greenland for half a year, every year. The planet has been hotter before and you have no idea how ficle the wohle climate is.

It could even turn the middle east into a lush forest because more water evaporates from the sea and falls down in the desert. Your confidence is backed by nothing.

Oh, yes. Poor you. I allow you to go back to your country. Can't stop feeding austrian elders.
You were defending a murder in the last thread with two of your friends who are done with feeding the elders in their countries too, I suppose. You do every time muzzies blow shit up or kill someone

>WTF WYPIPO why don't you want to take care of me?!?!? I'm brown, you're white! Hurry the fuck up you fucking racists and take care of me, I shouldn't have to take care of myself anymore!

No that isn't my argument. my argument is this;

Treat me by my actions and not where my parents were born. I don't need to be taken care of anyone, I just don't need pseudo-science and sterotypes dictate what I can and can't do.

Really radical Idea I know.

Now you're learning, you are there because the government wants you to pay for old people's pensions, and to have babies so the labor-market does not begin to favor the laborers, instead of the elite class, because of the basic laws of supply and demand.

You were flooded in to fuck over the regular people of the country, they are aware you are there to fuck them over (in their own country), they have a rate to hate the people fucking them over.

Im just guessing you are aware that you write bullshit and just don't care because your hatred for people you don't know, never met and will never met is so strong.

I haven't defended murder, I have criticized facist bullshit, which triggerd you and the other Sup Forumstard because you can't deal with the fact when people show you how bullshit you guys worldview is.

It depends, are you a fellow IBERIAN? If not, you can go and choke on a dick for all I care

Only if you're a Jew. Otherwise it's just bantz

It waa 65% percent ghetto full of muzzies and every swde in the thread said the muzzies do shit like this constantly but you and your friend were defending them with your favorite not all muzzies/arabs/niggers strategy.

You want to be treated like an individual when it benefits you the most, and to not ever be treated as a collective whole when it does not benefit you.
That is definitely a (((Western))) belief, but you know what, that belief has now been fully tested, and it has proven to be a disastrous concept that is being used to over-run Western countries. I hope that makes sense on where most people are coming from.

Imagine being a Russian. You're looked down upon by every Western European country for hundreds of years, seen as basically a pale skin nigger, an untermensch and is still looked down on in these countries. Fast forward to modern day and some slavic idiot spends his time sucking the dicks of the people who looked down on him for centuries on a Ethiopian dirt cake enthusiasts forum AND at the same time attacking people who have never put him and his people down.

So what is it now?

Am I the welfare leech who wants to live off other people's work or am I that crazy immigrant that threatens everyone elses job?

Feel like I'm Schrödingers immigrant here.

I have never said anything about that smartass. I have said making laws on assumptions and on gut feeling is stupid, gee oh wee.

Can you stop being so triggerd for one second?

>hat is definitely a (((Western))) belief, but you know what, that belief has now been fully tested, and it has proven to be a disastrous concept that is being used to over-run Western countries

Facism is even more disastrous but none of you EVER criticize it, I wonder why?

>Europe
In case you missed my flag, I live in a country that's south of most of Europe. And it's on a different continent. I don't care about Europe.

Lmao your Arab-victim complex is shining as bright as 9/11 m8.

No on ever looked down on Russia...ever, lmao fucking assimilate and learn history Ahmed.

>western european
What are people they are. All brown or black. Must be very respectable members of the world.
It's not a gut feeling it's fucking probability. What is the chances it was a fucking swede? What's there to defend? A muzzies who made a warzone from sweden?

>none of you EVER criticize it
Never go full retard

The West sided against fascism and destroyed it...and now look at the reward. Do you really wonder why?

To be honest, you are desperately trying to reassure yourself that brown people have every right to be European, you are desperate because you do honestly know that this is impossible, and that in fact if anyone has the right to decide who lives where, it is the peoples of their own country and no one else. You're only trying to prove things to yourself Ahmed (cool clock btw).

>It's not a gut feeling it's fucking probability.

If so why don't you make it into an algorhytma and sell it to private security companies? You could be a millionaire today! You're a hidden genious!

>What is the chances it was a fucking swede

What was the chance that if I pull out any one random person from that area, that that would be the perputrator? Almost 0. Yeah it was probably an immigrant, that doesn't mean that every immigrant has done it.

>A muzzies who made a warzone from sweden

I get it your russian media likes to over dramatize to play into your guys hatred for brown people but using the term WARZONE to refer to "high crime" area is fucking stupid, pic related is a warzone

>Lmao your Arab-victim complex is shining as bright as 9/11 m8.
We're all victims in this world :^)
>No on ever looked down on Russia...ever
In 1843 the Marquis de Custine published his hugely successful 1800-page, four volume travelogue La Russie en 1839. Custine's scathing narrative reran what were by now clichés which presented Russia as a place where "the veneer of European civilization was too thin to be credible". Such was its huge success that several official and pirated editions quickly followed, as well as condensed versions and translations in German, Dutch and English. By 1846 approximately 200 thousand copies had been sold.
>lmao fucking assimilate and learn history
Why do you assume I haven't assimilated?
>Ahmed.
Nowhere near what my name is lol

The US was nearly always multicultural tho desu.

Potentially both. Competing for jobs which support the dregs of our society, you easily become qualified for welfare when things get tough.

>and now look at the reward

There are current no transconiental wars with 50 million deaths and an entire continent completley in ruins, yes I have the audacity to say that, that is worse than someone groping a white girl in a club. Crazy I know.

>To be honest, you are desperately trying to reassure yourself that brown people have every right to be European

If Iam desperate, you are desperate too. I am arguing because I do not want the place I was born in be destroyed in war or be turned into a russian style dystopia. Really "invader-like" of me.

>it is the peoples of their own country

Of which I have been a part of since my birth. It is only people who for some reason accuse me of traits which I dont have or beliefs which I don't share that don't think I belong. Everyone else gets along with me just fine.

Are you retarded? There are thousands of probabilistic models people use. Do you think it's hard to know who is a culprit when niggers do 99% of crimes?
Yeah, I understand that grenades that blowing up constantly in cities is a normal thing for country you came from but sweden wasn't always like this

>You are whatever my current talking point requires you to be so my hatred for people I don't actually know is justified.

So what, just a really radical idea here, what if my parents are employers who employ native austrians? Wow, I hope your brain didn't just explode right then and there.