ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
Remember those money chips that Aaron Russo warned us about about a decade ago?
Buzzfeed(ass cancer of the internet) is now proudly promoting them.
youtube.com/watch?v=tLTNBdNw-IM

https:// www.facebook.com
/BuzzFeedVideo/videos/1977789935695212/?pnref=story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFgz8w8l1Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=lknW2mzXMMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd get this
why not?
not like you dont have a fucking cell phone amirite? they're listening to you right now

>Obama telling his secret service to put their guns down with his eyes

It's the end of days!!!!!!!!!

We already had this thread, about the same time yesterday. Same pic, same words, same replies, same samefag. Step up your game, Slidey McSlideface. CTR pays you for this incompitence how much?

Have fun getting robbed without knowing it. Some tech nigger will scan your hand passing you.
Just like the stupid chip on the credit card that now days can be used close to the machin einstead of being put into the machine. Yeah get on that trend...

This is literally the mark of the beast

OMG da beast mark da white race be over xd

Suck a caribou cock you stupid canuck

Rev up your bible because the rapture is coming!

>protestants

YEAH WE ARE GONNA STOP THIS SHIT FROM HITTING THE FAN AND CRUSADE AND..
fuck it 99% of the population is too fat to give a shit and would rather not miss the sports game.

>one world currency
>no physical money or cards
>everyone implanted with a chip
>government can turn off chip if you're being a bad goy
>starve

DO NOT GET CHIPPED it's a trick by the suarions and will diminish your spiritual energy and quality of life. it will move there control up from 90% to 99%

>cant secure emails
>cant secure databases
>cant secure credit cards
>cant secure web servers
>thinking they can secure chip implants

Dependence on shit like this would be like candyland for blackhats.

Sign me the fuck up.

>getting chipped in EU
>while importing people with a thing for cutting hands

Yeah, seems breddy smart to me

WE ARE LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS / REVELATIONS

REPENT REPENT KNOW YOUR SINS

Now you can have your mafia numbers game boss inside you! How convenient!

youtube.com/watch?v=GFgz8w8l1Cs

captcha has a MASSIVE boner for store fronts

>implying this is a bad thing
conspiracy theorist who knows fuckall about chips detected

>RFID technology
>securing anything
These people are moronic. You can grab whatever information is on it with a simple reader.

I like my cash money, I like being able to buy things without having to worry about the transaction being logged by the government.

youtube.com/watch?v=lknW2mzXMMY

>selling your soul for 5% cheaper prices and paying for shit 5% faster

Protestant fundied and their anti-christ. Shit they expect the anti christ more than jesus. The anti christ takes a whole new different approach to them. It is just a coy for white people to manage technology. Than they commit their genocide. Because the white people are the only tribe that had no blemish, whereas cush had lots of blemish. The most racist codex thats why over half of southern baptists are masons. Because only they can believe that crap. Anti christ means the person prostrating before christ as thr lord gives his judgments.

Let me get this straight: They didn't think this through, and if more people start using this kind of payment, that means that a) when you're held up, they are not just taking your wallet, they are going to cut you open and b) when someone stands next to you in a full subway train with a point of sale device, he can cash in on you without you noticing?

bumpe

bumb