Everybody is best at something, user!

>Everybody is best at something, user!

Why did they lie like that?

i'm the best at no gf

Didn't want to break the truth to you about being inferior

Nobody really believes that anyway, not even the kids.

I have like no talents and am pretty shit at everything I try, even in my main hobbies

The only exception is rhythm games, I'm still nowhere near as good as those japanese god arcade fiends, but I'm still well above average

Guess that means I'm somewhat musically inclined and could've probably learned an instrument if I spent my time on that instead of being a waste of space with useless hobbies

Did anyone else have that one friend that was just straight up better than you at absolutely everything you did even if you had a month of practice/experience over him when he started

who else here is the best out of his all former classmates in wasting his life away on messageboards on a weebwebsite?

>Did anyone else have that one friend that was just straight up better than you at absolutely everything you did even if you had a month of practice/experience over him when he started
This, but worse, for me it was my older brother, he is like 20 cm taller then me and was always better then me at everything. (He probably had a big part in how my life went)

>Did anyone else have that one friend that was just straight up better than you at absolutely everything you did even if you had a month of practice/experience over him when he started

Oh fuck yes absolutely. I was best friends with the smartest guy in my year during high school. Meanwhile I finished with the worst GPA of my year. He was decent at languages, exceptionally good at math and computer science, knew several programming languages, played multiple instruments, was talented at drawing, able to compose music etc. etc. He now works in the mobile game industry for one of the most successful developers in Germany.

I dropped out of college and have been a neet for the past five years.

They didnt, they just let someone else be the best at finding out at what. Joint rolling? Drinking games? Shitposting?

Dude it sounds like he could have done much better....
>mobile game industry
Ooga booga, Java cutting edge game development. What a fucking Pajeet...

You are the best at being you. This is irrefutable.

Probably makes more money making mobile games than he'd make developing actual good games though

Too bad I can't put that on my resume.

Someone else could probably be me better

>Dude it sounds like he could have done much better....
I agree. He could do pretty much anything and be successful at it. But making vidya seems to be his passion, and while mobile games aren't exactly the high-end form of art in gaming, it's an incredibly easy market to make mad dosh if you're clever.

But no one is clever enough to wonder why things turn to shit while they are farting in a office chair while immigrants come to get gibs to buy his games while banks make money rebuilding their land.

>Guess that means I'm somewhat musically inclined and could've probably learned an instrument if I spent my time on that instead of being a waste of space with useless hobbies

As someone who is talented with instruments and went to the music specializing high school in my state, let me tell you that instruments aren't the hardest things to learn, they're not like languages where its best to learn them when you're young, it just depends on how much you practice, the instrument and the teacher. but much like learning a language, I'd definitely recommend a teacher.

this

Keep suicide rate down

Everyone is legitimately good at at least one thing unless they are disabled
It's just that that one thing is not generally very useful; I make the best coffee cake on the East Coast, for example

Aw don't lose hope John, surely you'll find your happiness yet.

Not even kidding, im good to make new friends :)

You have to be good at something. If you spend a lot of time on a specific activity, no matter what it is, you will get better at it.

I'm history autist.
Didn't went to study history in uni, because it brings no money tho.

My special talent is jacking off.