What the hell happened here? Is he dying?

What the hell happened here? Is he dying?

that french cunt really did a number on him

>Fat and happy
>Fit and miserable
Which do you prefer Sup Forums?

>finally loses weight and is in probably the best shape of his life
>looks absolutely miserable in every photo

Really gets the neurons firing.

Maybe he's on the yayo and water diet and the photos are just on his down times.

He probably is realizing that he's still kind of unattractive and no amount of training will fix a lack of charisma and that french cunt will always laugh at the idea of fucking him

Overweight and drunk

You can't /fit/ away stretch marks and loose skin.

This guy probably looks like a charpay puppy without a shirt on.

Jonah is an /airpod/ bro? Nice. Best purchase I've made in the last year.

Dead and not living

>gibe Oscar pls

Truth be told, that's what happens when you stop doing heroin. There's no undoing the years of damage.

did he buy new clothes or wear the shit he had before from his previous weight loss

always happy to see a rich celebrity fulfill his lifelong dream of becoming beautiful

Getting humiliated on television like that must be a hundred times worse than being called an ugly loser irl.

I don't know why that would bother him so much. She's a dime-a-dozen whore and he's a rich celebrity. If he stays fit he could have girls a hundred times hotter than she is while watching her slowly dry up.

Why does that even matter?

His head looks too big for his body

Welp

He's living.

social status>everything else
she destroyed his spirit and no amount of gold digging whores will fill the void in his soul

He's just cutting, he'll bulk up a few hundred lbs soon

DIDNT HE HAD A HOT JEW GF LATELY? PLS POST HER.

>can afford a team of people who will force him to lose weight

ITS GONNA BE COCAINE YOU GUIZE!

Cocaine isn't even practical for weight loss, celebrity or not. If he did anything it would be Adderall or something similar. What a dumb "article."

Lots of people can easily afford trainers, nutritionists, etc. but they're too weak-willed, lazy, and retarded to actually put the work in.

back in high school between junior and senior year, i starved myself down from 220 to 170 pounds

i was fucking on edge at all times, consistently snapping at people, and mentally felt like shit

that shit fucks with your head, and considering how much weight hes lost, he has to be borderline starving himself, so it makes sense he looks pissed in most of the new pics

You can't /fit/ away loose skin.
You can, because it's not actually skin.

Hes been fat and thin so many times. His belly probably looks shit.

Yea no, these people hire trainers that come to their house personally to make them train, its another level than just "meet up at the gym if you feel like it and talk to your PT". Literally anyone would get fit with that kind of dedication from the trainer.

training hard for his rematch with french weathergirl
like rocky in his rematch vs apollo creed