Why are yuros so smart?

why are yuros so smart?

>MY WHITE RECTUUUMMM IS AN INFEERRRNNNOOOOOO

Get off this site whitey go read a book or improve yourself in some way you weak pinkskin

i know im jus't a dumb finn but i bet it's because this place fucking sucks to live in from a pure survival standpoint

Superior indoeuropean stock, simple as.
Also this

the n*g0id fears the CELT

>Netherlands contributed more than Spain although it's incredibly smaller and less populated

SÓLO

Imagine being such a collective failure and heritagefig as a people that you continue to call yourself Celtic and Irish after your language has died to its superior.

>Canada

you know that table is bullshit cause Slovakia,Finland and Iceland is there

cant say somethnig in this board nowwithout offending some canadian shitskin

t.

Imagine being such a weak wh*tey that you actually waste your limited time on earth on an anime site instead of improving yourself in real life.

What if he wants to improve his knowledge of epic memes

>Some people are training their bodies, their minds, earning money, perhaps learning permaculture or even a combat sport or how to shoot
The wh*Teoid spends his days posting epic memes and making fun of others. When the racewar comes it will be clear who will be disadvantaged.

supreme CELTIC warriors have trained for the race war for 1000 years
n*g0ids COWER in fear at the sight of virile celtic men

How have you trained in the last 2 years you fat wh*Te slob? Post your own body or firearms instead of posting cartoons of people who haven't existed in hundreds of years.

KARA BOGA is in the GYM while you post on AN ANIME SITE.

t. white Western author with broken methodology

>Johannes Gutenberg is considered a "Significant Figure"
>Bì Shēng is not
wow

>sudacas

>implying epic memes are not a wh*Te conspiracy to weaken peoples of color by making them click and click while Drumpf prepares nuclear winter for all the inferior races

Why do you think black people are represented so much in the memes

CELTIC aristocratic warriors train 6 days a week, routinely crush the skulls of underdeveloped n*g0ids
pic related: powerful celtic war band leader accosts subhuman n*g0id """man""""

>Bì Shēng
Nice wikipasta, you didn't even know his name 75 seconds ago

Sad wh*tey. Do something productive with your life.

t. spends 3400 hours per year on Sup Forums