Who is ready for Korean War 2: Nuclear Boogaloo?

Who is ready for Korean War 2: Nuclear Boogaloo?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate#North_Korea
news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/09/09/2017090900171.html?outlink=twitter
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5245569/Internet-falls-joke-Trump-watches-Gorilla-Channel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M2YE1_IrCKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

Unironically want another nuke here so we can experience another economic uprising, as well as more USA pity-gib-me-dats for the years to come.

which city will you sacrifice?
also your english is too good to be a real japanese person

There are no real Japanese people on this site. Just expats and proxies.

So we can all agree then that Kim-Jong Un is the biggest troll of all time? He successfully baited the leader of the largest military in the world to attacking him JUST to fuck with us.

>which city will you sacrifice?
Okinawa island, because that will keep the US most involved, but other than that, anywhere outside of Hokkaido.
's right. I'm ski patrol.

Ready.

It's not so much that Kim-Jong Un is a masterful troll, but more Trump is just incomprehensibly stupid and fragile.

Americans scare me. They've never experienced a world war like the rest of the world did, they think war is a fucking game. I hate them so god damn much.

t. ww2 veteran

Just accept that an isolated "communist" "country" got nukes and therefore deserves Worst Korea now.

this will actually avoid a nuclear war

>They've never experienced a world war like the rest of the world did
I hope you are baiting, you live in Germany, you must be ignorant by choice or had some pretty communist teacher in school

Those trips don't lie

And this is going to? NK nor China are ever going to attack the mainland.

America was safe on the other side of the planet, they did not have to fear invasions and genocide of civilians like over here in Europe.

You mean they didn't have to live next to Germans.

YES

>invasions and genocide of civilians
or as germans called it "our brilliant plan to save europe"

>HOLD ME BACK BRO

damn I cant WAIT for BASED TRUMP to BTFO Korea
Haha you libruls mad?

Next time they should think before electing a reality show star.

at least they triggered reddit and twitter

>think

Not gonna happen

>according to alleged reports from unnamed sources at other media outlets war is reportedly coming
is there any truth whatsoever to headlines like this

Depends on who reports it. Washington Post? Yeah. CNN? Not a chance in hell.

Why has Trump stopped trying to sue Wolffe and instead sent Bannon a cease and desist? Truth is stranger than fiction.

You should have invaded them long ago.

But those pussified South Koreans keep delaying the inevitable, while only increasing the odds of being blown up.

Of course not, I honestly think half of this stuff is just Trump staff fucking with gullible reporters

I mean how many people believed that Gorilla Channel shit?

t. Netherlands

네! 준비 했습니다!

>>>reportedly
How long will this bullshit go on?

At this point in history pretty much the entire world is our backyard. We have all the reason to be scared because any conflict will have our asses on the line.

t. descendant of criminals

We have invaded bigger countries than North Korea.

Worst Korea

It's true. The Norks should have been dealt with a long fucking time ago, but Clinton was too much of a pussy to send those Norks bastards back to the fucking stone age.

>The Norks should have been dealt with a long fucking time ago
Why exactly?
Hard mode: "I don't like them" doesn't count

Because now they're nuclear capable and a thorn on the side of everyone.

They're housing up to 300k Norks in political prison camps, and likely thousands are killed every year in the name of thought crimes.

Potential for conventional war was there long before the nuclear capability.

Nope

No you haven't. Don't pretend like you're some capable military power when you're not.

I guess both Gulf Wars don't count?

>Because now they're nuclear capable and a thorn on the side of everyone
Their nukes nothing but defensive weapons against the US.

>hey're housing up to 300k Norks in political prison camps, and likely thousands are killed every year in the name of thought crimes.
Even if the 300k figure is true, their incarceration rate cannot be higher 0.8 percent of the population. However, if we take statistics from the US committee of Human rights, the amount of imprisoned people in NK is around 150-200k. This means that their incarceration rate could be on par with that of the USA or even lower.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_incarceration_rate#North_Korea
>likely thousands are killed every year in the name of thought crimes.
Things that are "likely" happening are nota valid reason to invade a country
>Potential for conventional war was there long before the nuclear capability.
Are you implying that NK was(and still is) planning to attack the South?

>Their nukes nothing but defensive weapons against the US.

No. To suggest that North Korean nuclear weapons development is purely defensive is to contradict even the Korean Workers' Party's own statements on the matter.

news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/09/09/2017090900171.html?outlink=twitter

>노동당 외곽 단체인 조선평화옹호전국민족위원회는 8일 대변인 담화를 통해 미군의 한반도 주둔이 이날로 72년이 됐다면서 "우리 민족은 더 이상 미제의 남조선 강점으로 인한 불행과 고통을 용납할 수 없다"고 했다. 이어 "우리 공화국은 대륙간탄도로켓과 수소탄까지 보유한 세계적인 군사 강국의 지위에 당당히 올라섰다"며 "남조선 인민들은 조선반도 평화의 파괴자인 미군을 몰아내기 위한 반미·반전 투쟁을 힘있게 벌여 나가야 할 것"이라고 했다.

>북한의 인터넷 선전 매체 '우리민족끼리'도 이날 "남조선에서 미제 침략군 철수는 온 민족의 요구"라며 "미군의 비법적인 남조선 강점은 하루빨리 끝장나야 한다"고 했다.

If you can't read Korean, the general gist is that North Korea sees nuclear ICBMs as a tool with which to obtain the withdrawal of US forces from Korea.

While that's not offensive strictly speaking to the extent that they have no plan to attack the US with nuclear weapons, it's not exactly defensive either, unless you consider all of Korea to be within North Korea's defensive perimiter.

>I mean how many people believed that Gorilla Channel shit?

You stupid fuck, that quote is from a long time twitter comedian. No one but Sup Forums has circulated it as fact.

>While that's not offensive strictly speaking

To use your weapons as a threat to dictate the actions of a sovereign nation is absolutely offensive use.

Why are people so retarded? Why do you believe the news reports? You're doing it just to shitpost right? Please don't tell me you seriously believe any of this shit. I don't even like Trump but this shit is a very sad joke.

>written by Alex Lockie
>from Atlanta, GA and educated there
>Works for Business Insider
>American periodical edited by an American
>spells it "defence" rather than the American "defense"

Something is suspicious

What sovereign nation
South Korea is a us puppet

No shit, still didn't stop the blue tick mafia falling for it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5245569/Internet-falls-joke-Trump-watches-Gorilla-Channel.html

In a military sense, it's still clearly more than a defensive goal.

Politically, it can only be considered "defensive' if you consider South Korea occupied territory. But with that kind of logic, even an actual nuclear strike on, say, Osan Air Base could be considered "defensive" which is not (I think) what is being argued by our Russian friend.

It's called the most common editorial software auto correcting to UK English

How would this affect Argentina?

>I don't even like Trump but

Sure thing, Cletus. Hell I bet you even hate him, never Drumpf am I right? But his narrative to cause discord and distrust exactly as Putin did, that you are just surely in agreement with.

Economic troubles

>2018
>Second Korean War
Shit this timeline really does cosplay ROTR.

Are you dumb? We exist because we defeated pretty much every invading army, including Germany, France, England, Spain, Russia and so on. And we literally invaded the UK, Indonesia and countless other nations.

It's not the 20th century anymore kiddo

Even though Trump is a poor statesman, at this point the only real option left is military. If the norks manage to get a functioning ICBM we're fucked, and right now China continues to prop them up.

If we're going to go by those standards the only sovereign nations on earth are the USA, China, and Russia. Every other country is a slave in some form or the other to the aforementioned nations.

Koreans are megalomaniacs

The fact that Korea is not a great power is considered a grave insult

Honestly the world would be better if every nation had nukes. Pax Americana is cyanide pill coated in sugar.

Nothing is gonna happen.

>the only option for the Soviet Union is nuclear war I swear guys trust me!

Thing is, even nothing happening (no war) IS something happening (a change in the strategic balance of power between North Korea and South Korea + the United States).

t. Zhang Ping-pong

The soviet union was actually governed by rational actors.

Don't worry mate, your history teacher will get to it eventually.

I hope base Trump allows those gooks to turn the west coast into dust so the rest of the country won't be dragged down by their bullshit

What's particular irrational about the North Korean leadership? They seem to be pretty good at what they do, they're coming pretty close to essentially Finlandizing South Korea without firing a shot, that's pretty hard to do without smart people at the top.

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2YE1_IrCKg

If the world gets blown up you will be a continental superpower as will South Africa

General MacArthur wanted to nuke China, nuke Korea, and nuke the Soviet Union at the time but they fired him.

If we just allowed MacArthur to do what he wanted, Communist China, Russia, and Korea wouldn't even exist right now because all the Communists would have gotten nuked by MacArthur.

>we defeated pretty much every invading army

*we had SOMEONE ELSE defeat pretty much every invading army

Fixed it for you, memecountry.

This better be a joke. By the time MacArthur decided to nuke DEM EBIL COMMIES the USSR had already developed nuclear weapons of it's own. A strike on Soviet/Chinese lands would have resulted in immediate retaliation by the Soviets.

If America got nuked and millions died would you be laughing and making memes about it on Sup Forums? I fear we've been dehumanized to the point that you would.

You fucking bet

grabbing pop corn, good luck bruce

I unironically would. American imperialism and hypocrisy has made me hate Americans.

I'd probably feel bad about it later tho.

well there is a small chance the nuke would land either in mexico or canada.

pretty good

We won WWII. Soviets only survived through lend lease and England only hid on their Island.
We were major players in WWI as well.
Funny a German would think war is not a game when his country has destroyed Europe 4 times and counting now.

Only the fact this country exists in 21st century is an indelible shame for the whole european civilisation. And the other fact, that the other rat-bandit country is supplying this monster and then dares to trade with an EU like nothing's happening after they was caught red-handed - is even more shame. Even the the god-awfull USSR wasn't supporting the Pol Pot's tyrany(imo the red korea it's a khmers v2.0, with a few differences), but the son has overjumped the father's rotten corpse in a three times. I hope that the critical mass of the most conscious people will wake up, or atleast their self-preservation instinct, and support an adequat measures, before these spores eats you alive, it'll end up like a 3/4 of asia. If Trump will grab his balls in a fist instead of a pussy and stop playing a nuclear cowboy and uses some less childish methods - don't say that he's really has to threat those miserable barefoot monkeys with nukes, and they have no other weak points that he should press first), those people may be usefull for humanity, like the best Korea did, at least after 2-3 generation with a positive selection.

I've been seeing this shit for 25 years from the insides, and I wish this misery are going to end before I'll be gone - the only thing that progress in my life is my date of death, thanks to mister P. and his crew. Anyway, at least I'll die at the same time with my torturers, this thoughts gives me strength to move further.

>we won WWII

>We won WWII
I'd say the soviets fucked up so much that they till 1965 cannot even squeak about winning something on it's own territory.