Why aren't you guys actively supporting Trump right now by investing in Trumpcoin and help raise the Trumpcoin fund...

Why aren't you guys actively supporting Trump right now by investing in Trumpcoin and help raise the Trumpcoin fund dedicated to his campaign?

youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

i dont have money

Great new team and LLC. Happy to be help MAGA as a non-American

It's not expensive at this point (literally 8 cents per coin) but it'll pick up soon. The more people support the fund the more we'll be able to contribute to his campaign collectively and help stop the shillary menace

A coin for Donald Trump? Sounds pretty damn good to me.

*be helping

I bought 3 maga hats.
I think 90$ for the campaign is good enough

Yeah read more about it. Essentially they have a fund of 200K coins set aside for the campaign and they plan on handing it over to the campaign once it reaches a decent value. Right now the total fund is at $15,000, but we're all trying to do what we can to get it much higher.

The devs behind the coin are working on allowing the general public to purchase coins directly from USD, at which point it'll really pick up.

We need to do something as the polls aren't looking good for Donny unfortunately

The new video is really well made.High Energy!

Merch is nice and all, but this is pure profit for the campaign as it's a digital currency and there are no costs behind it.

Good job on the support though, have to say.

The polls certainly seem disconnected from reality since Trump rallies have tens of thousands and Clinton rallies seem to have trouble even pulling hundreds. I think the media went into full shill mode recently since they got scared that Trump actually took the lead, and the new poll numbers are straight up fake (or the methodology of the poll has been changed to benefit Hillary as much as possible. Anyways I do hope this coin takes off and allows a nice big donation for Trumps campaign though.

samefag

shillfag

im a trump fan, but you're hurting cryptocurrencies by doing this shit. you also didn't cover your tracks well enough. Looking into the code of the site, you left a papertrail that ultimately makes it easy to identify you so that any crazed lefty clinton fan skiddy could blackmail/swat you etc etc.

Get the fuck out of here.

Actually, this should help cryptocurrrencus immensely. Crypto has ltitle exposure outside enthusiasts. Trumpcoin can bridge the gap between crypto enthusiasts and the average joe. The average joe is not going to care much about Bitcoin but Trumpcoin as a fundraising tool is relatable.

Also there is no conspiracy here. Lol. These are donald trump supporters and you are eating your own. I don't even consider myself a serious supporter and from the looks of it you should stand united with your fellow brethren.

I think you guys are a bit too paranoid

>Lol.

what? fuck off m8 Im from here

Hillary saboteur detected

Wtf i am not samefagging, i just like the video thats all

Only a saboteur for Hillary would call Trump supporters shills for supporting a coin named after him for fundraising

Exactly mang

Take your pump and dump thread back to /biz/.

canada man just doesnt like trump
in the end trumpcoin supports trump but idk ill keep my eye on it

I'm sure you are one of the people who think bitcoin is a PnD scheme too

You mean that canada fag i hope. It just pisses me off that a fucking leaf tells me to get out of Sup Forums because i may or may not like some dudes idea to support trumps campaign. And Ive been here for much longer than most people.

How Sup Forums opposes TC is the perfect evidence that Sup Forums = reddit.

No arguments. Nothing. Just screaming jooooos and sccaaaam.

I can't tell if this is more or less pathetic than dogecoin.

I'd make a point how popularizing new cryptocurrencies in such a flash-in-the-pan way that you actually advertise it by calling it topical/pop culture names highlights the very reason why cryptocurrency is a joke (no trust + no stability = no real value), but I don't expect anyone dealing in cryptocurrencies to understand actual economics, much less cryptography.

I like your overuse of buzzwords, one might even say the extent of which you are using them is an attempt at rusing me, knowing I can see through your retardation. Similiarly, nice attempt at alienating me in attempt to turn le average Sup Forums Trump fan against me! kek.

What were you doing before you attempted to con random Sup Forums users, running pyramid schemes? Selling ebooks on forums? You filthy jew.

Shut the site down and pay out to everyone, or you will face the HARSH consequences. You are not invincible like you think you are. If you were as good at covering your tracks as you are at using shitty wordpress themes you might've got somewhere with this.

Clock starts now. 24 hours.

If you're retarded enough to want proof, I'll gladly post your name and address in the next post you make about this, without warning. That is of course providing you disobey my orders.

can i buy danknet drugs with trumpcoin?

>cryptography

JAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums

This one is different, the devs are doing everything to be as professional as possible, they even registered an LLC and partnered up with PayServices. This isn't your average shitcoin.

>if you don't want to let the board be used for literal astroturfing for cryptocurrencies, you're a Hillary saboteur

You guys are retards. You're the reason why we're constantly raided by shills and trolls, because you're not accostumed to this board and you fill it with this shit. Almost as bad as CTR. You make everyone who supports Trump look like a fool easily parted from their money.

hello

No, Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, that occasionally gets used for pump and dump.
Its a crazy, risky investment. Not worth it.

hi

Im spooked a bit of digital currency
What is itand is it safe, and will it pick up?