RUSSIA STRONG

MUH RUSSIANS SAVIOURS OF WHITE RACE

meanwhile in reality:
-most of society is completely degenerate(alcohol,hard drugs,agression)
-one of highest abortion and divorce rate in europe
-one of the most multicutlrual country in the world
-orthodox church is marginalized and majority of society is either atheist,superstitious/pagan pseudo-orthodox believers or simply pagans
-country completely brainwashed by communism
-most of society has literally african tier standards of living
-russian youth is extremely degenerate

typical russian youth at their leisure time:
youtube.com/watch?v=b1DzZ-AMYuM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5q_9ZKoEQg
youtube.com/watch?v=-vGNmZd54U4
youtube.com/watch?v=J8zIfaNHiB0
youtube.com/watch?v=yH6kThcj5EU
youtube.com/watch?v=9SXBFkAsJ1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=b1DzZ-AMYuM
youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6OsIncmsM
regnum.ru/news/1924574.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mbpkuLJPy9c
youtu.be/-GHvTbBWIvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slav(e)s are faggots

putin is a faggot manle getting bossed around by our nignog prez

muh ruined economy

you missed the best part

-finances a sharia-run quasi-state in its own territory

Another shill, just sage.

wtf I am not a shill

xD

Putin's just an authoritarian cunt who learned how to rule from the KGB. The government is full of his cronies and he only exploits the Russians, he'll claim to be on the side of nationalists and pro-whites when it suits him, meanwhile he's buddy buddy with Kadyrov and all his crazy Muslim shit.

>butthurt irrelevant pole
k

so they are basically English chavs in the snow Europe should be destroyed

Actually I am not butthurt about russia, I simply wrote truthful and obvious statements. I highly doubt that you can for real refute any of them.
But if you are sad now I can say that at least you have nice music
youtube.com/watch?v=z5q_9ZKoEQg

you are pissing yourself in bed dreaming about big russian cock

He's right. Let's not be hypocrites here.

save Catholic Poland from the great beast

>most of society is completely degenerate(alcohol,hard drugs,agression)
What are you, a pussy?

>one of highest abortion and divorce rate in europe
Abortion rates are already below Balkan shitholes and still decrasing. Nobody gives a shit about divorce except papists.

>one of the most multicutlrual country in the world
There are more Russians in Russia than Germans is Germany despite us still maintaining most of our imperial territories. How are we the most multicultural?

>orthodox church is marginalized and majority of society is either atheist,superstitious/pagan pseudo-orthodox believers or simply pagans
Let's not pretend anyone outside America cares about Christianity.

>country completely brainwashed by communism
Communist party's electoral rating is below pupulist nationalists this year.

>most of society has literally african tier standards of living
I don't think you know what "literally" means.

>russian youth is extremely degenerate
True. So is Polish.

Meanwhile in Poland
-lowest TFR in Eastern Europe
-number of abortions can't registered becasue Polish kurwas go to illegal abortion clinics
-a quarter of population cleans toilets in Western Europe
-about 10% unemployemnt
-this is the first video that come up if you search Poland on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=-vGNmZd54U4
-as irrelvant as ever

YES

GLORIOUS

Fuck off polish shits. Grow out of your butthurt already god damn

Yeah no shit, after three generations with communism and two world wars this usually happens

Top fucking kek Kurwa the average salary in Poland is 200 euro and even that is considered to be very good.

kek

Vatniks incoming

Don't forget
-Russian army is a laughing stock

Russia, as in Russkaya zemlya, died with Rurikids. The only truth.
Russian Federation is an abomination, built on the legacy of Imperial "Russia", Bolshevism and oligarchy.

Please bring back White Russians and exterminate the others.

Agreed.
Not as bad as Germany or Sweden but still really really bad.

t.Made many trips to Russia and have seen it with my own eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8zIfaNHiB0

its still funn to pretend

average salary in warsaw is 1500 euro and in whole poland about 1000 euro, but if you are STEM you earn much more after few years of experience. But i guess that in russia is something about 200 euro and at the same time cost of living in moscow are much higher than in warsaw

Moscow and St. Petersburg are cancer cities. Only historic monuments, buildings and sites should be preserved, the cities wiped out along with the population. Lenin and other Bolshevik reminders obliterated, naturally.

A disgusting mix of nouveau richeaux, transition middle class, aparatchicks, immigrants and Homo Sovieticus turned pseudo-Russians infest those metropoles, along with the oligarchy and their servants.

youtube.com/watch?v=yH6kThcj5EU

Kurwa you are fucking lying aren't you? I know all these Polish fags who work construction here and they all cry that the best salary they can get back home is 200 euros on average for skilled wageslavery

> Poland.

lol.

As an aside, it reads like you just described US society.

Mind you own business kurwa. Poland ain't better if not worse.

probably because they are polish working class or some shitty univerisities graduates. I gave you official statistics. Consider the fact that costs of living are much lower in poland than in canada. so average of 1500 euro in warsaw is pretty nice.

>that flag
>talking about degeneracy

Just wait until the EU cuts you off your neetbucks.

why is romania always so mean to poland? thats because of inferiority complexes or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=9SXBFkAsJ1Y
out of curiosity, you are more like this on left or right?

Gee, I wish I could move there.

I hope u will kill urself degenerate. White Russia hates u shittty ustashian.

wtf i hate my country now. PLEASE BORIS DELETE THIS

It's because you're always bitching and moaning how your country is a shit hole because of muh cumunusm, even though the EU keeps showering you with free money, while Greece is in serious debt.

Also, I have no idea what language they are singing in in that video. Doesn't sound like manele either.

Shit's going down, kek

atleast they are white. you stupid imploding Nigger

because they now that investing in poland (on the contrary of southern european monkeys) is profitable. we are complainig about communism because of pic rel. Without occupation of those monogoloid russian hordes we would be surely above the level of italy and spain now (gdp per capita)

No worries, Bartek, I started hating my country after your post too.

Seriously though. It's probably the 3rd time I see this thread. Not even sure if serious anymore.

WE WUZ RICH N SHIEIEIIEIIT

are czechs russians and poles the only slavic OGs?
you know čech lech and rus n shit

Romania would instantly collapse if all the gypsy beggars, scammers and scrap metal thieves were barred from entering the EU. Inb4
>polish plumber maymay
It tells you something important about gypsies when biggest insult they can throw at Poles is that they actually work instead of begging and stealing.

"xD"
back to 9fag
their standards of living are good enough
based

Agree with all. Beyond saving.

>he unironically believes in this poor russian propaganda

I reccomend visiting poland and then go to russia.

>-one of the most multicutlrual country in the world
~83% ethnic russians

>Actually I am not butthurt about russia
>brainwashed by communism
>most of society is completely degenerate

>German citizens of no migrant background: 64.7 million (84% of total population)
>tfw when russians here talk constantly about how germany,sweden is so cucked

>2012
>65,550,000
>80.0%

>died with Rurikids
But Rurikids still exist, wtf?
They just aren't monarchs.
They consider Russia as their own country and country of their ancestors and associate themselves with russians.

this is your opinion

Lol, but our minorities are not migrants. It is the peoples who live in parts of Russia, and not migrated from other countries. They much assimilated.

Oh boy, look it's another thread where poolacks, the designated clowns who are only known for running away from their country, are trying to bash on Russia.

Let's see what songs you'll be singing once Trump/Putin make alliance.

I dont agree but I appreciate your view on this topic. Have a nice day ;)!!

>Russia
>Not degenerate

>you'll be singing once Trump/Putin make alliance.

b.but trump fags ensured me that its impossible and its hillary that is pro russia, how can it be!

russia is unfixable, they are cucked with their nationalism into taking the oligarchy D. like im pretty sure putin could rebuild gulags, tell them that its the evil west that forces him to do such, and the russians would shallow it without chewing.

It's what every country looks like after having all the smart people killed off in a Jewish revolution

as a Russian I fully confirm OP post

Actually this is nonsense. Human populations restore their average iq and other traits,after 2-3 generations. Average iq in russia(and as a result fraction of smart people) is significantly higher than 100 years ago. So I guess this is not the root of the problem.

what is happening in Lithuania kek

Hnggghhhh I feel so patriotic now

How is that an opinion? I'm not claiming my sources are the most accurate but according to your data (64.7 mil = 84%) population of Germnay should be 77 million which was true 40 years ago.

Statistics for 5 years ago are literally useless for Russia.

gtfo to sosach, lol.

Mate, I love Russia (my babushka is Russian and motivated me to learn the language and go there), but it's objectively an African-tier shithole for 90% of the people there.

>PLUMBER THREADS

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Citations where Bolshevik defender?

Кcтaти,y cкaмa c Дoмбaca caмый выcoкий ypoвeнь в хoхляндии.Really makes you think...

>it's objectively
No.
We have a less quality of life, but not to the point. I was recently in Estonia and did not notice that Estonia is living much better than we.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

krauts and arabs not allowed in this thread, sorry

>typical russian youth at their leisure time:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b1DzZ-AMYuM
I hate Russia, but this is pretty dank

> poland not having abortions

lmfao, anyone here been to poland or is the thread full of cockhole refugees and russian libcucks?

>cкaмa c Дoмбaca
Шкoльник, тeбe жe cкaзaли yeбывaть в cocaчepcки /пo/.
Пиздeц.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6OsIncmsM

poles do it better

I don't understand why OP posted that video. Has he literally never gone out?

Дpoчи дaльшe нa cвoю cпидopaшкyregnum.ru/news/1924574.html

C'mon mate, let's stop lying to ourselves. It's just bad. The only good places to live in are the big towns.
BUT at least it's better than Ukraine.

You had to dig out some shit-tier production to compete with a literal VHS recording, you dumbfuck plumber?

God, you're so insecure it's almost funny, but mostly sad.

I dont defend bolsheviks. I simply gave you biological facts about restoration of iq in human societies.

>Scum of rebel republics
GTFO sosab subhuman. Glory to freeeedam fighters of Novorussia

Anything outside Africa is better than Ukraine.

Well, i am degenerate myself. Case closed.

> polish intellectuals

You're the last people in Europe anyone would ask about "IQ restoration"

this is your subjective opinion. russian witch house scene actually look up to our scene and except this one video they have nothing to offer. whereas our producers are wordwidely known
youtube.com/watch?v=mbpkuLJPy9c

How's the Norwegian Army getting along?

I'm not lying, I'm talking about what I see. I lived in small towns as well.
Your opinion is based on the desire to think so, rather than on actual experience. And the standard of living in the big cities is clearly don't worse than in Poland.

what army?

Пpичём тyт cпид, eбaнyтый?

I guess that we have much more than austria, especially in mathematics,programming and derivatives.

but Poland has one of the highest IQs in Europe

> im a Burger not a Plummer

So you're "worldwidely" known for the trash that's in the OP?

Nice thread, dipshits LMFAO

Btw, russian Grimes still produce nice stuff, unlike american one.
youtu.be/-GHvTbBWIvQ

you are really nice guy

Seriously though... Wtf I love degeneracy now

I haven't been drunk in years, but I want to have a night like that again sometimes.

kek'd

SHE'S CANADIAN. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nvm its 99 so average about the same as the rest of Europe I think what I saw was a map with level of education and Poland had the highest percent of the population with Graduate school level education.

Well she obviously got tired of Chang Micropenis and went to Russia to make fucked up videos whilst high on some top quality afghan heroin.

> polish education

Evidently it's not good enough, since you're still eternal bitchboys who switch out masters every 20 years.