youtube.com/watch?v=Tuv-NMVbxZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=k2dEF2aaLfY
youtube.com/watch?v=OpdsfBA9h3Q
youtu.be/R8bDhvQaXlU
youtu.be/NjrqGQTXVek
youtu.be/i2oHk9n5Kj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not going to lie, i do watch his videos, but he's such a bore of a person

Oh look it's a Sup Forums criticizes cartoon reviewers who has the same opinion as them episode

at least I don't use my autism as a excuse.

Wait... what's his face is autistic?
that explains everything

because people take cartoons too seriously when the majority of the cartoons they watch are aimed at children

Same here. I usually use his videos as background noise whenever I'm bored

>because people take cartoons too seriously when the majority of the cartoons they watch are aimed at c

then tell me why most anime reviewers are trash to?

The thing they review is thrash

am i the only guy who, can only sleep by listening a Youtuber or twitch streamer talking?

>Why are cartoon reviewers cancer?
I don't know OP
>or just animation reviewers in general.
Hey fuck you OP, anime reviewers actually try to be appealing and rational.

pan pizza and DouchebagChocolat are fine I guess.

name some please.

He's a big aspie with no real editing skills. I also don't understand his problem with Drawn Together. It's edgy as shit and unnecessarily vulgar, but his main complaint was that they didn't do the reality TV thing better than Total Drama? What?

90% of internet reviewers try way too hard to be funny, and when they are ""mad"" at what they are reviewing just make them look like autistic twats.
Thanks Doug Walker

>90% of internet reviewers try way too hard to be funny, and when they are ""mad"" at what they are reviewing just make them look like autistic twats.
>Thanks Doug Walker

sadly mrenter is %175 serious.

I Swear to god i wanted to strangle him in simpsons lady gaga review, he's wouldn't stop hammering his retarded ass joke

RCanime
Digibro
WeeGee

That's why I said so. It's even worse because he reviews fucking cartoons and treat them like he was expecting some kind of Shakesperian godlike writing.
I mean, i know many cartoons can have really good writing, but Christ almighty who expects Kubrick on Jonny Test?

>Digibro

I don't see the appeal in reviewing every single episode of MLP in exhaustive and quite frankly autistic detail. It's just a fucking kids show man, no need to treat it like a mid-term literature paper.

Grumpy Jii-san ;-;7

I'll be honest, I can see myself agreeing with Mr. Enter on alot of things, but then again he has such a boner for a certain horse show that it's not even funny, and oftentimes he'll even let major issues slide by just to praise the show. I know he critiques it as well, but I feel like he goes into his equine reviews with rose tinted glasses.

Also, like other people ITT have said, he plays up the "angry Nostalgia Critic/AVGN" act way too hard. I have many friends with autism, and I've seen them act far more controlled than this, so it's hardly an excuse.

this is the thing i started to realize about people who want to make content just like their favorite content creators.
When youtube started, everybody did their own thing when it came to become viral, then when creators like AVGN and NS showed up, viewers wanted to be just like them and so there came creators who did content just like them.
then when machinima became a thing, people wanted to make machinima or become a part of machinima.
what i'm trying to say is the youtube community went through phases with it's content creators, everybody wanted to be like that somebody, even if they were/are a blatent ripoff of that somebody.

> Nostalgia Critic
> Not Angry Video Game Nerd

You could argue whether the Nerd did the joke better than Walker, but it was definitely AVGN that popularized that over the top reaction based style of review.

I don't even hate Nostalgia Critic, it's alright when it's just the Critic snarking at the various tropes and cliches forced into mediocre children's movies and shows, but there's this ridiculous need to go bigger and better with all the shitty skits that break up the flow of the video.

You'd think with all the Critic's popularity and how long the show's been around the skits would have become at least somewhat tolerable, but no, they never get better. It's TVTropes tier insufferably self important writing mixed in with special effects to good to be "so bad it's good" or even just "so low res it's comfy" but not good enough to look at longer than a few seconds.

a good example of youtubers doing this, are anybody who follows Pyrocynical or Leafyishere since there are a lot of youtubers who do content just like them now

I said Doug instead of AVGN because most reviewers dont tend to be "le angry hatred bazooka nerd", rather a bit more annoying overreacting or self-loathing, like Doug.
And Yeah, his skits with some review footage are pretty horrible, and it's just trying to force new memes down your throat because it worked 7 years ago with the fucking bat-credit card for a while.

i loved watching NC reviews, but ever since he added these two to his vids, i couldn't stand a single moment, of them including those stupid ass cutaway segments

>forgot image
these two fucks

I could handle Enter's manchildism if he at least attempted to be funny.

And they are all fucking retarded. All of em
>shittt game footage in the background
>lulz guise eyyyyy herez yo broda leafy haha hey i was smoking pot with hitler the other day (ha get it hes dead lnao xD) and found this raaaaaad video (notice the sarcasm xddd)
>video kicks in
>makes fun of some little shit in the backgroubd
>WOW GUIZE THE CRINFE THE CRINGE THE CRINGE LMAO

Worse than prank channels, i swear

I would smash the chubby chick that I've seen on there. Not her in that pic, the actual big chick.

>most the review is talking about how mean spirited Family Guy is
>complaining about racism
>even asks why stereotypes are supposed to be funny

Fucking hell, and the worst part is most people who review cartoons on Youtube say the same stuff. How do people not understand the point of Family Guy IS to be as offencive as possible!?

You might as well rate a troll 0/10 because they were mean.

But he did
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ55DZ_BVug

And? Just because it is meant to be X doesn't mean it can't be criticized for being X.

Having the same opinion as them doesn't mean you can't dislike them.

Total Drama was even worse.

The black guy's actually a pretty good actor imo and shouldn't waste his time with doge and the gang

too bad he's a furry

AVGN actually makes it funny though.

>And? Just because it is meant to be X doesn't mean it can't be criticized for being X.
The point is, what's the point?
Why watch Family Guy over and over again just to say the same shit?

that explains everything

WHAAAAAAAT IS THIS PLACE?

What's his fursona?

Same he's ok but dull like hell

Dreaming of Utopia movie when

Is there a single cartoon reviewer with any meaningful commentary on formal elements?

(Hint: no)

>It's a cartoon reviewers thread
>Nobody mentions CR once again.
Come on, he's literally everything you could want for a cartoon reviewer. He can draw, he likes cheesecake, he can draw.

The thing is there is nothing creative about FG's offensive humor. It's just "Oh they went THERE!"

While South Park indulges in cheap shots, they tend to be more creative with their offensive humor. It would have been easy to just have Randy shoot a black guy and lampoon Ferguson like FG did with Peter and Cleveland Jr. Instead they lampooned Ferguson with a bunch of drones and actually made it funny instead of just 'shocking'

Because anime is also just another word for cartoon, which are geared at kids you smug cunt

I fucking hate his voice. Don't know why, just gets on my nerves.

How about this guy? Or is this not what you had in mind?
youtube.com/channel/UCGkhCo5wUyxyk2l1-kQEctA

Why would you even review a cartoon in the first place? The whole thing seems arbitrary.

Are you lonely, user?

I recently started binge watching his older reviews, and they're pretty okay. The parts where he dubs over a scene and does an impression of the characters makes me cringe really hard though.

Why do people even review anything?

>CR

Who? I tried to look him up, but I got a bunch of text reviews. Link please?

>watching cartoon reviewers

Is that where Sup Forums gets all of their bad opinions?

I think it's a case of people like Doug Walker copying the AVGN's format without understanding what made it funny in the first place. People do tend to get unreasonably pissed off at video games because it's an interactive media, which is why the joke is easy to relate to. People usually don't get invested enough in bad films or TV shows to actively get angry at them, so the only joke with reviewers like the Nostalgia Critic is that they're getting mad over something trivial. An important part of the humor is missing completely.

Look up Familiar Faces on YouTube

youtu.be/mN0Zg6CIPVI

>Are you lonely, user?
W-why you ask? Y-you wanna- you wanna be my f-friend?
i guess i got it from when i was young sleeping to rock music and waking up to morning talk radio

Cr1tikal talks about cartoons sometimes. Does he count?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tuv-NMVbxZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=k2dEF2aaLfY
youtube.com/watch?v=OpdsfBA9h3Q

He enunciates oddly, putting unneeded emphasis on conjunctions and speaking entirely through his nose. A lot of internet reviewers and let's players talk similarly, making me think it's a side effect of social isolation and/or speaking to other nerds for most of the day.

I don't understand why people like this don't just watch TV and movies aimed at an older audience. If you desire depth, why are you limiting yourself to viewing children's animation? Watch Lost or The Wire or The Prisoner or something. Even fucking anime. Just move on from this cartoon shit.

Oh, look. An autist.

>Lost

I'd rather watch fucking Johnny Test.

>le Lost is bad meme

I dunno, but I'm glad I'm ending mine. People don't want your opinion, they just want someone to agree with theirs.

Success breeds imitation. That's how trends start.

>It's a "Linkara gets mad at a typo" episode

CR and Pan Pizza are two I actually enjoy

This one was really good and very topical
youtu.be/R8bDhvQaXlU

>Linkara reviews the Eminem meets Punisher Comic
>Marshal Mathers wants a Coney Dog
>Linkara instead of not looking it up before hand asks what it is during his review.
For what purpose

Kinda interesting how Jontron started off as that kind of guy but constantly evolved over the years into his own thing. He went from faggot speaking into a shitty camera pretending to be doug walker and james rolfe to having an actual set with props and professional equipment.

The only good reviewer is panpizza because he uses his autism as a joke.

prove me wrong

Ah, the classic "All reviewers are shit BUT this one I like" excuse. He's probably shit too btw.

That's your opinion,

>he uses his autism as a joke.
that makes him aware he's retarded but instead of cutting back on it he thinks its funny
>mmm goth girls
>i'd like to motor her boat if you know what i meeeaaan huhhuhuhuhuhuehehehehe

This niggia gets it. The only people who can pull off the skit type stuff are people like jon tron who can achieve that mst3k vibe without it feeling like extra baggage. I prefer for reviewers not to have skita, but if they have to have them I really think it separates the good reviewers from the bad ones based on how well they integrate their skits. I dunno, I'm still salty from how far off the deep end Noah antwiler went.

In his explanation video, it got worse.

>Learns what a coney dog is, basically a Michigan-style chili dog
>Fans at a Detroit convention offer him one
>turns it down because he eats his hot dogs plain
>adds that he doesn't normally eat outside his comfort zone, that includes having cereal without milk

Threadly reminder.

A fan offers him a delicious hot dog with just chili, mustard and onions on it. Says no. And he eats dry cereal. Fucking christ this guy sounds like a bore to hang out with, how do any of the people he "works" with like him

Not many, if the guy from that one thread is to be believed.

I mean Brad "The Cinema Snob" Jones sounds like he likes him. He keeps using that retarded Grandma character in his videos

He doesn't even like those videos anymore. That's why he unlisted them.
Also, the user you responded to named him as an example of an anime reviewer. MLP isn't anime iirc.
And the "it's just a kids' show" kind of attitude is the reason why western animation can't be anything more than kids/action/comedy.

He was responsible for the cancerous content known as "Top 20 worst spongebob squarepants episode"

The worst part is they always want to try to animate something or have comedy.

The newish opening for NC's videos are impossible to get through, his older videos were alright but now he's just horribly obnoxious and all that

>i am just so ANGRY AT THIS CARTOON FOR 3 YEAR OLDS?

And then he made up for them. And now he's stopped being a prick to his viewers and is making newer, more complacent reviews now.
Trust me, I hate his old persona too. But I'm glad he's past that now.

True, but seeing the result after his video came out, his filthy finger still pull the trigger.

Alright... I think I'm gonna have to subscribe to this guy now... He's good.

Pieguyrulz

I dare you lot to warch this without wanting to reach through the computer and slap the shit out of this guy.

youtu.be/NjrqGQTXVek

I'll do one better actually. But its Sup Forums content.

youtu.be/i2oHk9n5Kj8

Why does EVERY channel awesome reject have to do the title card thing. Pan pizza may be a shit, but at least he keeps his shit simple.

>he doesn't normally eat outside his comfort zone
>eating comfort zone

so long sides

Linkara subsists on a diet of unprocessed oats and boiled water. Separately, of course.

Digibrotard is cancer
as an anime reviewer/analyst too, just ask Sup Forums.

No, then he'd be thin.

He's actually stated he eats primarily Tendies and similar chicken-based food.

This

He's pretty okay

He clearly just wants to be Nostalgia Critic when in reality he doesn't have the talent or the charisma to pull it off, and instead he just comes across as a whinny autist yelling about shitty cartoons that he takes way too seriously.

Not to mention his lack of any real decent editing. At least guys like PanPizza have a style of editing in their videos. All MrWhatever does is loop various clips of whatever the hell he's ranting about in Windows Movie Maker, sometimes with really bland uninspired text on screen when he forgets to mention something in his actual episode.

It's lazy and boring as shit and since he's been doing the same exact shit for 100+ videos now, it doesn't look like he has any plans in improving both as a sensible critic and a youtuber.

All of these problems are even apparent when he does positive reviews of shit. At the very least he isn't yelling and acting like a whinny crybaby, but he still makes it sound so dull and boring.

He's like a bowl of flavorless oatmeal, bland, flavorless, and makes you wish you were doing something else with your time.

And yeah at the end of the day, he's just some 20 something year old with aspbergers yelling and complaining about childrens cartoons like they're the fucking pinnacle of art.

Who does these drawings? Enter himself?