Who's going to play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who's going to play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40335169
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ENFex9heQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How shitty is his life?

>Get sentenced to 15 years hard labor
>Become brain damaged

Unless he tried to anhero, then Been Aflack

>How shitty is his life?

I imagine it's a lot better for him now that it's over.

A Jew name schlomo

He's dead now

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40335169

Ansel Elgort

Some pussy who can cry like a bitch
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B0ENFex9heQ

Brendan Frasier

He's already got the brain damage part right

>going to North Korea
>ever
They prosecute people for looking at statues the wrong way, why would you try to steal shit from them?

Because millennial college student.

kek

Well hes now in the correct demo to enjoy watching Rick and Morty.

We still don't know if it was even him on the video. Whoever it was didn't even take it, they just left it there after trying to get it off the wall.

Fuck, imagine if you're the dude on the trip who actually was on the security cam.

Regardless, even being there in the first place is a retarded idea.
Just watch the fucking documentary with the Tea lady or something instead of risking your life like this.

shia lebuff

he conveys braindamage like its real

How long until Trump declares war on North Korea and nukes them out of existence?

Seriously, this shit can't go unanswered for. Someone needs to sent them the message that you don't fuck with the US or its people.

>parents getting mad at Obama

>they're the ones who let their dumb kid go to North Korea in the first place

Fair point, but allow me to counter it with this: anyone on the Sup Forums should be able to wrap their head around someone with nothing to lose, so fuck it, roll the dice

Took him about two seconds to pussy away from fucking with the Clintons, so I dunno user

How did he even get there anyways?
Don't you have to book an illegal trip from China to get to NK?

Kim Jung Un will just complement Trump on his hair or some shit and he will forget about it.

American Jews in foreign countries seem to have a knack for being where they shouldn't and getting picked up. I'm sure it's totally innocent.

Tbh he probably didn't even try to steal anything. The norks just wanted to nab some young kid.

No, it's perfectly legal for US citizens to go there, but you need to arrange a tour beforehand.