You think Batman has ever accidentally walked in on one of the Robins masturbating?

You think Batman has ever accidentally walked in on one of the Robins masturbating?

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/1003064/chapters/1986949
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"accidentally"

You think Alfred has ever accidentally walked in on Batman fucking one or two or all of the Robins?

Of course.

If anyone would have the good discretion to keep that under wraps, it's Alfred.

He doesn't need to. You can't keep any secrets from the World's Greatest Detective.

What a good butler.

Kinda related A Pic I took wile watching Btas ep Robin's reckoning. But I try not to think is such things.

99% sure during Jason's time as robin

>not trying to think about such things

Someone post that picture from ASBAR where Batman thinks about Dick's fast hands or something.

Yeah Tim's just not sexy enough and had covered legs, but you know Bruce railed Dick and Jason when they were Robin

>Fast hands, big mouth...
Jesus Miller.

Miller went balls deep in the Batman and Robin are gay thing, with Batman being the gay one because he already did Robin as gay in TDKSA

>that fic where ASBAR Dick ends up in the regular DCU and somebody walks in on Batman fucking him

>saying that and not providing sauce

No, because he's a fictional character. That means what he does is dictated by the writers. none of them are a cringy faggot like yourself. Therefore, it's never happened and most people who aren't laughably autistic are fine with that.

wasn't the point of making joker gay for batman in dkr to shift the homoeroticism from the comics-only hero-sidekick relationship to the hero-antagonist one? you know, as a "fuck you" to fredric wertham?

what the fuck was he thinking while writing tdksa and asbar

>Millar robin is a molested child that falls in love with his abuser and turn crazy after he quit being batman.

This is so fuck up in so many ways.

Gives us the link

Make it canon Miller

archiveofourown.org/works/1003064/chapters/1986949

Hmm on Second though.......

mah nigga

Nobody masturbates in the DC Universe.This is a canonical fact.

Well TDKSA and ASBAR poked fun at things so he was probably just poking fun at how gay Batman and Robin still are and perceived as.

i can't deny those trips

but i think everyone in this thread is very confused, because in the millerverse there is only one pure and true pairing and that is batman/joker

everything else is secondary