Dobald Drumpf insults the family of a fallen American soldiers

>Dobald Drumpf insults the family of a fallen American soldiers
Even Hillary wouldn't go that low. Who here /switching votes/? Her policies aren't half bad honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/03/10/watch-hillary-clinton-call-the-mother-of-a-benghazi-victim-a-liar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His parents aren't loyal to USA, they want more shitskin into America so they can turn it into a faggot brownie nation.

The only reason their faggot son joined the military was that he wanted to train in prep for a terrorist attack.

Shillary faggots btfo.

I just don't want to vote for the guy who wants to overturn my right to marriage

Nice try, plebbit.

You wouldn't put a man with no experience with heavy machinery in heavy machinery
Why would you put a man with no experience in politics in the presidents chair?

no, all that the shrivelled up old cunt did was trot them out, parade them in front of the media, and use the death of their son for political reasons. that's just fucking despicable.

>Even Hillary wouldn't go that low.

thefederalist.com/2016/03/10/watch-hillary-clinton-call-the-mother-of-a-benghazi-victim-a-liar/

What was that you were saying?

What exactly makes a legislator any more qualified to have the job of Chief Executive than an entrepreneur? Military Veterans should be President, not fucking lawyers.

Are you asserting that Trump has never cast a vote?????

>switch vote over emotional bullshit

You're supposed to elect someone because of his policies, it's a politician not your fucking dad you moron

Oh look, it's this thread again

yall niggas postin in a shill thread

Fuck off. I'm serious

No she just sends them to horrific death.
Fuck off, faggot. Even your prose style is awful, you write like an autistic xerox machine

I'm assuming you're gay?
serious question

Yeah

All these posts and no one bothered to point out Trump never insulted the family and that ops post is a lie, because he's a faggot shill.

Paid by CTR/Clinton Foundation. Fuck off Kike Shill

>insulted
What did he say?

Welcome to the right side of history

Clinton Kaine 2016

He basically said "your son is a hero but you're wrong, i have read the constitution."

wow, it's fucking nothing

Nice try hilary

Sage

Donald: What would happen if I behave like a teenager insulting people, joking about getting a Purple heart and molesting a baby, all within 4 hours?
Hillary: I'll win. Thanks Donald.
Bill: Thanks Donald. You've always been such a friend.

Being racist is the only reason to support trump

> plans to genocide all whites
> plans to start WWIII
> plans to turn USA into Islamic Soviet America of Blacks and Tanned
> policies aren't half bad honestly
What policies would you shills at CTR call bad then?

When did he say he was going to do that?

Why do you want a Christian ceremony when you're not Christian?

and what are they, pray tell?

>Drumpf
>Her policies aren't half bad honestly.
Sure isn't fishy.

If you say it enough times it'll come true

NO ANSWER
>NO ANSWER

It was the gay boys opinion that he was going to do that.

Natu??

>what difference does it make?

Trips with the hill burn

You can't vote for Hilary. Hilary is needed as our new CIA secret weapon.
(see notes on "snook in snizz" page 54)

Ok, so, let me get this straight.

You're not okay with Republicans being against your rights of marrage as a gay person, right?

But - You're okay with a Democrat who's going to open the floodgates to hundreds of Muslim Refugees who can't wait to behead you and viciously rape you for being gay.

Grow up, stop ruining it for the rest because you like it in the ass.

>Hilterly Cliton uses the family whose son died in a war she created to attack Trump
Even Trump wouldn't go that low. Who here /seeing shills/? CTR's pay isn't half bad honestly.

Thank you for correcting the record!