"Better Call Saul" series finale Predilections

>Why can't Kim drive a car?
>Does Mike learn the ins and outs of corporate bureaucracy now that he works for Madragol?
>Will Howard kill Chuck for the lolz
>Will there be a gratuitous Walt or Jessi cameo?
>Does Nacho need the services of a Hoover Vaccume Salesman to disappear?

Other urls found in this thread:

adweek.com/tv-video/acura-caps-this-seasons-better-call-saul-partnership-by-bringing-back-some-memorable-season-1-characters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

there was already a thread...

Series will end with us all saying "Bravo Vince"

>omg two threads on Sup Forums

Thats never happened before newfriend.

She's stressed. But mainly it's because she's a woman
>Does Mike learn the ins and outs of corporate bureaucracy now that he works for Madrigal?
Madrigal is a front, he'll probably never set foot in that office again
>Will Howard kill Chuck for the lolz
Uh, no? Is that a joke?
>Will there be a gratuitous Walt or Jessi cameo?
I could see this season ending on a surprise shot of Walt or Jessie. If that happened I'd probably stop watching.
>Does Nacho need the services of a Hoover Vaccume Salesman to disappear?
I don't particularly give a fuck about the Nacho storyline but it'll probably heat up in S4

bump

kim is going to leave jimmy

>series finale prediction

hmmm, i'm going to go with: nothing happens

What time is this on? I think I'm behind like two or three episodes, do I still have time to catch up?

Did Nachoman expect for Hector to take one pill and drop dead right there & then? Why did he give up so?

>One episode left before another 1.5-2 year break, and that is if it gets picked up for another season
Feels pretty bad, man. Hope tonight's episode is a doozy.

Don't worry, I heard there will be a twenty minute scene of Mike welding pipes.

I think we'll see Lydia's feet

The only reason to tune in.

I predict the series ending with Kim dead, Howard dead, Chuck disowning Jimmy for good and moving away, Nacho dead, and a gray shot in the middle of an episode instead of the beginning except it slowly fades into color while Jimmy watches the news and sees that Walt is alive and awaiting trial and gets a phone call from Jessie telling him that Mr.White needs his help. Cue montage of Jimmy shaving mustache and getting a suit. Just when Jimmy gets to the court all confident and ready to tie up loose ends Walt gives Jimmy an evil look and Jimmy asks "whats wrong". Walt says "I never knew you had a brother" and Jimmy see's that he's up against Chuck. Cut to black and cue another season of Breaking Saul.

He didn't give up, he expects it to take a few weeks.

Watched too many movies with Worst Emma in them

/hype/

if Chuck doesn't burn his house down first he will be completely eviscerated for his mental state in court by Howard in a real trial. Also This show sucks.

Does anyone have a tally how many hours across both BB and BCS we've stared at silent shots of the desert by now?

Kim gets Jimmy to help her/Jimmy secretly helps Kim. Kim gets disbarred for this and hates Jimmy because of it.

>kim leaves jimmy
>she tells the oil guy that she's not his man for the job
>she goes to work for mesa verde as in-house council or something
>chuck goes and fucking shoots up mesa verde
>chuck accidentally kills kim
>chuck gets killed by police because he poops his pants in the stand-off because he realizes there's electricity everyone and also because he's a retard

>man

The episode is called lantern, so I assume Chuck will burn something down with his gas lanterns. Probably either his house or the HHM building, trying to sneak in at night to find a document to help in his case against them.

lanterns also provide light, so maybe we will get a 30 min montage of mike replacing lightbulbs for the church

>Kim dead

Jimmy will never get over it so it is not possible. She will return to her hometown in Nebraska. There is a reason why Saul chose that shithole over many places he could in BB.

Don Hector gets the 216 digit from nacho's mother.

>le nothing happens LOL am I fitting in now guyz?
It's a permavirgins projects their sex life onto a series episode

I remember last year I thought something huge would happen in the season 2 finale. Then absolutely nothing happened but Chuck recording a conversation. Don't get your hopes up.

Stacey fucks Mike.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER VINCE GILLIGAN

>I could see this season ending on a surprise shot of Walt or Jessie.
I'd be ok with Gene seeing Jesse in the hospital or some shit.

>implying the recording wasn't the most important element in S3

Thoughts?

In BCS I think the lantern is just a red herring

This would be amazing

notice how howard's shoulders are broader than nacho's entire body

that's a given

well the ep is already out there so you spoiled it.

Basically A and B story lines.

A is Chuck getting btfo as he attempts to get back into HHM.

He goes to the malpractice insurance and finds out Jimmy is the cause of his problems.

towards the end we see Jimmy in Kim's hospital room when Howard shows up for a visit.

Tense moments until Jimmy receives a phone call from Mike (see B story) and has to leave.

Heart touching scene where Howard and Kim make up.

Chuck shows up, he is upset and demands to know where Jimmy is.

Kim tells him he just left and says something sarcastic.

Close up of Chuck showing rage.

Gunshots

See Chuck put gun up to head.

Fade to black

Hear gunshot

Credits roll

Nacho is going to die

Kim is going to die

Chuck is going to die.

Vince wrote himself into a hole.

Bobby O. fucks 20 year old girls I bet

Yfw ypull never be as alpha as Howard or Nacho

Will it start airing in 1 hour or 2 hours?

10 est

Just the thread I was looking for. Where do we all watch the stream? I'm at a hotel and the bastards don't have AMC.

there's a live just now

facedurr
/BetterCallSaulAMC/videos/1391352457568383/

Jessi def will make a cameo.

Im sure he'll free some time since hes been "busy"

need good quality stream

cool, thanks

i watched the last one on brettygood

i mean in this episode

And then what happened?

thats so retarded that it might just happen

People generally shill brettygood, but it's a slideshow.

man, youre right! I really hope they have the ratings because many people who got into this show with me originally, stopped watching because of the pace of the show.

whatever is going to happen, im revving up my BRAVOs

>Kim was tired as fuck
>Mike will always stay in the field
>He might give him a lamp or something
>Walt didn't cook meth back then and is dead in the b/w future scenes
>Jimmy doesn't know Hoover-Man yet

>SERIES
WHAT! MY KINO!!!!!

a slide show?

How many hours of total show are there? Thats your answer.

>kim's hips and lips

I work for AMC. Kim leaves her job and moves back to Nebraska and Chuck burns up HHM accidentally.

Chuck and Jimmy will battle HHM next year in court and we will see how Saul became the great lawyer that was in BB.

Next season will have its first post-BB episode in Omaha.

do I just go on the brettygood website and watch the mainstream they have on there? Right now they're playing John Oliver's cucky show.

Extremely low fps. I'm exaggerating for comedic effect.

Where's B nigga?

And then what happened.

Nah, he'll get gaslighted

oh ok, thats what I thought when you said that hahah. Thanks for the help friendo :-)

Reminder Walt might show up in this episode because Cranston was on set during Season 3 filming.

Its pver user....its over.

i haven't seen it, but i already know what happens, which is nothing

>Its pver
WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!

>next season

There's not gonna be another season

I swear they better fucking have a good last episode or I'm gonna feel like I wasted the whole season.

Gus and Mike have a conversation as they go through the Car Wash.

We see Walt from the back cleaning the tires.

The finale is going to be Jimmy meets Kim again and they fall in love. An elderly Don Draper is an absolute madman and runs over the couple in a freak car accident. The End.

I imagine it would be something like Walt buying furniture at Krazy 8's dad's shop.

>People still saying "Bravo Vince!"

I thought Vince wasn't leading/directing the series anymore starting with this current season? As far as I'm aware, he's stepped out of the series and only pitches in as an idea guy/consultant.

It's a meme you dip

Jesus, when this show first started I thought it would be mostly the antics of Saul and company at his law office that they showed on Breaking Bad. When the first season was the way it is, I said ok maybe next season. Then the next season came and it didn't happen, and then this season happened and still i'm fucking waiting.

Did you guys see this?
adweek.com/tv-video/acura-caps-this-seasons-better-call-saul-partnership-by-bringing-back-some-memorable-season-1-characters/

That was the original idea for the show, but they changed over to a more serious drama sometime during production.
I have a feeling amc wouldn't tolerate something that would be difficult for BB fans to latch onto.

Chuck, Nacho, Kim on suicide watch.

Watch.

>not worth of a Bravo Vince

Oh user, you can be so simple minded

Uhh yeah Howard's a huge chad.

umad

guys, I need a stream pls !

He's a big guy

4U

Kim becomes a corporate lawyer at Cinnabon.

Gene aka Saul aka Jimmy collapsed at his store. She goes to meet Gene and they fall in love.

something thats not brettygood cuz that isnt working for me

Can't wait to see the reactions here after this episode. Not giving anything away but not one person in this thread has predicted the big twist. Not even close.

Jimmy/Saul dies and it's revealed that Breaking Bad takes place in an alternate timeline.

jimmy goes back to the past but kim dies at their wedding because without chuck she wouln't exist

What the fuck, he really is Kim's father?

what time does the torrents go up

People were posting spoilers last week. Were those legit? I didn't actually read them I just want to know if I should be on the look out so I don't get fucking spoiled.

When does it start

Is the gonna be links to a stream on here

11 pm est

thank u

Oh fuck that
I'm tired

You can download it and watch it tomorrow dummy