Could China and Russia together beat the United States of America with no nukes involved?

Could China and Russia together beat the United States of America with no nukes involved?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/we-asked-a-military-expert-if-the-whole-world-could-conquer-the-united-states
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_aircraft_carrier_Liaoning
youtube.com/watch?v=StC9nRB_AVY
youtube.com/watch?v=mPdNMrDeeVo
youtube.com/watch?v=8mAZYyOxy2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably, yes.

depends where. If it was a land war in Asia then probably.

China could just swarm them.
Its like 5to1 and most of them are males.

No

vice.com/read/we-asked-a-military-expert-if-the-whole-world-could-conquer-the-united-states

>Vice

Bunch of Hillary voters now nothing about war.

No.

numbers aint enought anymore
specially with soldiers

I doubt it, The USA has far too many planes. Its well known that the Chinese Army numbers in the millions, but a land invasion of the USA would just see thousands of ships and boarding craft being obliterated from the sky by planes and missiles.

Hope so, it's about time that someone forms a fist against degeneracy and the Jews

C L A S S I C

B
L
U
N
D
E
R

Define "beat".

If by "beat" you mean "survive until liberal cowards pull funding for the war", sure.

If by "beat" you mean "hold onto more territory at once over a large geographical area", probably.

If by "beat" you mean inflict more casualties, possible, but highly doubtful.

If by "beat" you mean successfully invade the continental United States, not a chance in fucking hell.

No, but Russia can help burger army to actualize the 2nd amendment.

No.

They wouldn't even be able to beat the American civilians.

If the US were invading one of the two then yes, in any other scenario not a asnowball's chance in hell.

No. A land invasion by either side would be disastrous. It would be a stalemate with fighting happening mostly in the pacific.

No. China's military is a joke and Russia has no ability to fight the US outside of Russian soil

US wins unless it decides to open another front in India.

Not a chance.
Without nukes our navy would push their shit in.

That's really all we'd have to do to ruin their economies beyond repair as well.

America is actually extremely weak. Soft and fat. Their entire military is full of fat welfare queens.

So yeah. China doesn't need Russia to do it though.

No one could ever beat the US now in conventional warfare

China doesn't even have a blue water navy. They only have one "carrier" and they can barely even land on it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_aircraft_carrier_Liaoning

Will United States curb stomp Turkey alone or are others joining the party?

They wouldn't stand a chance. How are they gonna get here? Our navy and air force can take on the rest of the world's respective navies and air forces and still win.

Nope

Nope

You could be sure that China would play dirty and use chemical/biological weapons

>vice.com/read/we-asked-a-military-expert-if-the-whole-world-could-conquer-the-united-states

The Vice journalist is a piece of shit. Who roots against their own country? What a fucking cuck. This is why leftist can't be trusted. If we did get in a war with both China and Russia, then pieces of shit like this would write stories about how the US should surrender to promote piece. Piece of shit cuck.

I doubt it,
I think they increased their spending this year by more than the next 3 countries combined spent overall
The rest of the world just isnt prepared to accept:
>no free healthcare
>no free education
>little to no scocial welfare
>privatisation of water and other services
>private for profit prisons

this and other such things non Americans just wont for go for the sake of the military

One thing no one can take this piss about americans about is the sacrafice you as a nation make for you armed forces.. its.. truly brutal when you think about it.

We'd likely start a civil war with the Kurds and then backstab the Kurds by telling Turkey's military that if they do a successful coup we would back Turkey. Just CIA things.

even norway could take on USA, we are actually ITCHING for it

This

Absolutely and unequivocally no. The auto industry could switch over to full scale wartime production in about a month.

You seriously don't understand how deep we plan for this shit.

At this point I'm not even sure Russia or China could stop a US invasion. We have more aircraft carriers and drones than every other country combined. With no rush to invade, a lot of their strength could be neutralized without ever setting foot in either country.

Refineries, dams, coal and natural gas plants, rail, and other strategic targets could be eliminated in quick order.

China could do it alone.

Russia could beat US only by its own forces.
Only in defence war or in Europe, but still.
And no one can qonquer USA, because of logistics.

That's no longer a true m8.

>aircraft carriers
is shit for bullying Middle East countries.
Every carrier could be destroyed by 1 rocket from something like picrelated. And if you use nuke on it, you would destroy whole fleet.

>carriers just sail by themselves and have no DDG screen for air defense
wew lad

How? China can't into force projection, they wouldn't even make it to the US.

>implying US air defence is not shit.

I'm speaking from first hand knowledge. In fact, our factories are designed to switch models seamlessly; reconfiguring them for military production wouldn't be difficult in the slightest.

Tanks would be different, but they're not really that important on the modern battlefield - trucks are. There's a reason why the Army keeps TACOM in Warren.

not implying, I'm asserting. Those rockets would be intercepted. I'm sorry but your magical land rocket batteries are still no match for an actual navy.

>aircraft carriers are shit! that's totally the reason we dont have them, not because we cant afford it!

scrounge enough roubles ivan and you might be able to make a dinghy

Kurds are in prison getting raped right now. They need a good word, good man. Do it.

not a chance.
>warzones
pacific Islands (they remain neutral, but they will be used for warzone), russia, USA, China, 100km inland from west canada, so shit can pass through to alaska and USA. here is how it would go down.
>US mobilises all troops in pacific and secures islands
>US Navy mobilises
>Alaska locks down and is sent a fuck load of troops to help stay on the defensive.
>Russia goes for the land invasion
>China mobilizes Navy
>USA BTFO out of both Navy's within 3 months
>alaska/ russia is standstill
>US has secured pacific and is now running airstrikes and shelling chinese ports and coastal cities
>US Navy goes to russia to try and separate russians and chinese.
>US just holds coastal cities and a large buffer zone between them and the hordes.
>US proceeds to use air and artillery to BTFO out of russia and china and very slowly advance with ground forces.
they wouldnt stand a chance.
US would get ass handed to them a few times, but overall they fucking reem the runt gooks and drunk retards.
it would also be a proper war, not some pissy middle eastern war. Nobody would hold back, US troops would need to deal with all the red tape bullshit and would be told to kill every non american they see.

Not in naval combat

>aircraft carriers are going to get within range of that

most likely, yes

spotted the cuck

China and Russia wouldn't be able to get past the USN to attack mainland US.

Meanwhile their economies and infrastructure would be in shambles within 48 hours. Ship yards destroyed. Cities burning. Electricity out. Fuel depots gone. etc

And that's not even counting all our spooky tech

As long as they used sound tactics, easily.

China ALONE has twice America's population TOTAL as being fit for military service.

Russia is a military manufacturing powerhouse with vast improvements in quality, technology and implementation over the past 10-15 years. She is also presently upgrading, updating and expanding her entire military arsenal.

Without Weapons of mass destruction America would go down hard and fast. I did see some talk of Aircraft carriers. They mean absolutely nothing in a war of that magnitude. Sure they have some deterrence capacity but aircraft carriers are few and far between with a finite amount of resources. Once the resources run out they are fucked. Like shooting fish in a barrel. A single missile or torpedo can would almost certainly render a carrier headed back to port.

Why we should? Coz Russia is of Evil?

>China ALONE has twice America's population TOTAL as being fit for military service.

What are they going to do? Walk across the ocean?

It would be economic disaster of unimaginable scale.

They don't need to, there is a thing called Mutual Assured Destruction buddy. Go read Tom Clancy somewhere else.

It is a war of culture and economics, not a war of force.

It's been going on for a couple decades already.

>Could China and Russia together beat the United States of America with no nukes involved?

OP said no nukes nigger

they are going to spam le brics STRONK meme untill every fat ass american gets bored and gets off the web and joins the military
Then they will spam le dethrone the petrodolar le pootin geopolitical Grandmaster meme as millions starve to death.
Then they will blame le jooz for using HAARP to destroy le multipolar world

Depends. If it is an invasion in an asian country, the US will fail. I am very curious what would happen if the US decided to invade a country like vietnam for example.

>le carrier will run out of supplies meme

Depends on the contest
Repel an American invasion of China? Probably
Invade America? Probably not

You skipped the decade of dickwaving at Putin in Syria/Turkey.

Otherwise, yes.

>what is submarine
>what is ship
>what is airplane
>what is America almost certainly to be the aggressor(offensive)

Poland alone could probably do it in about a month, maybe 2.

wut? Is there something i don't know

what are those things?

We're pretty much a Superpower now.

swamp gas

they would stand a better chance invading the US the US would have invading them. especially russia.

Is cyber off the table as well? I think Russians and Chinese would deal with power grid and water off for a month better than americans

that just raises more questions

Might be the Ghoul bombers a DoD user was leaking about on here a few months ago

Don't really know. They're seen over Kansas and Texas regularly.

not even close

Its difficult to say because the current US military has never engaged a modernized military let alone a world power. Aircraft carriers are intimidating forces of power projection, however their primary purpose is gun-boat diplomacy against smaller, weaker states. Against a power with a robust anti-air surface to air missile program carriers become much less effective when their means of delivery can be shot down. Furthermore carriers are incredibly vulnerable to attack and require constant support from group ships. The point however is moot. Russia's military doctrine encourages the use of tactical nuclear weapons and it's widely assumed that in the even of war the Chinese would use nuclear weapons against US carriers which would either force the US to respond with it's own nuclear strike and ultimately lead to apocalyptic cataclysm or to accept defeat. It's this deterrent which keeps tensions in the SCS from escalating currently.

>It's this deterrent which keeps tensions in the SCS from escalating currently.

But it's not, that's an "ignore reality because it makes me feel bad" meme.

China ain't backing down on it.

Swamp gas from a weather balloon trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus

Amusingly, the disorganization of our power grid and water supply make it very difficult to effect more than a small region with attacks.

Bunch of idiots in this thread, but this guy gets it.

TACOM is definitely in Warren for a reason.

Also, our military is so ridiculously dominant, there is no valid comparison to any other world military.

>sweden
>relevant in any world forum

One China can do it. It is enough to simply stop supplying products to the United States. After that China have to wait a year and the attack.

>brazil knowing anything about anything

no one would win.

russia and china cant reach the american mainland and america cant handle the asian mainland

however russia and china could easily take korea, japan, southeast asia, turkey and germany and thats the real danger

Top secret USAF bomber, only ever seen in the sky, no pics of it on the ground.
They have quite a few projects that were publicly "discontinued" but carried on making privately anyway.

Vice has always been US haters

>USA wouldnt jsut sit on the coast bombing the living fuck out of china, then forcing some other cuck to make their cheap shit

Hahaha the picture got me. No federation friend, Americans dont think you are evil, not smart Americans at least. I dislike your government but I also dislike most all governments, including my own. Who would have known, governments are all corrupt. Shocking!

China on the other hand...the jury is out. They are the least empathetic people I have ever met. Where I see passion, a love of life and a general respect for human beings in Russians and other perceived "enemies," I see very little from most Chinese I have encountered.

Quite honestly I'm hoping if the world gets too bad Russia, the US and Western Europe will cooperate to put the rest of the world in line. Secure resources to distribute reasonably, cooperate further in science and research and squash cave men who need squashing.

The thought of VSV and US Rangers fighting side by side against the muslim hordes with their full militaries brought to bear makes me moist.

youtube.com/watch?v=StC9nRB_AVY

youtube.com/watch?v=mPdNMrDeeVo

youtube.com/watch?v=8mAZYyOxy2Y

ruskies sweating

What are the rules?

If "win" means have your entire country obliterated and eventually the USA gets tired of fighting... then yeah, both Russia and China could "win."

If it was an all out battle of extermination - the USA could kill every Russian and every Chinese. It would take a while, but there is a little those 2 countries could do to stop it.

The auto industry? Your auto industry is in Asia buddy.

30% of the entirety of the defense budget goes "missing" every single year.

The amount of funded black projects is higher than its ever been in the history of this country.

You're right. Ships and planes would totally be invisible and impossible to stop from reaching the US.

Dear god man, they're up in the air! We're doomed! Our weapons can only fire forward and not up! And we're certainly not going to send any of our planes near their planes.

You mean to tell me they're in boats? In boats on the water? What the hell are we supposed to do, swim out there and attack them? We will just have to wait for them to get to land before we even think about going at them.

And let's not forget how many people a submarine can hold. You could easily fit half of china's population on one submarine.

afghanistan and iraq beat the US.

>a Soviet hand me down

Damn, that's just sad

China is going to keep building artificial islands in the SCS and the US is going to keep doing freedom of navigation patrols but neither side is going to initiate conflict. If the Chinese were easily baited they would've already attacked the USS Lassen last October. Both the US and China have begun de-escalation, the US removed a Carrier Strike Group from the SCS and in exchange the Chinese withdrew surface-to-air missiles from Woody Island.

>The auto industry could switch over to full scale wartime production in about a month.

lol, it isnt 1942, genius.

simply look at the amount of money spent

no one comes close to 800 billion a year

China+Russia would be 220 Billion dollars a year at recent spending levels, they were far lower in the previous years

people have no clue how developed the US military is, its been spending over 450 billion a year on its military for over 30 years

the amount of development that brings to a single aspect like logistics compared to russia and china...??
no contest

To be fair that is vice