*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxYB-8G-R0w
youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=PMcThL9UhiQ&t=33m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don't protest the slaughter of innocent animals? I'll fucking kill you bro

terry davis got JACKED

Loved him in The Last Heist, cutting whores' eyes out.

>Out of my way old man!
Literally, a living forced meme.

Why shouldn't I see Henry Rollins and think "jackass?"

Serious question.

Throw a dildo into a field and watch him go running after it

Watching him decay from man to hipster lesbian wouldn't be so satisfying if he wasn't such a self-important fuck. He's the male equivalent to what's happening to Katy Perry; a rocker that should have just burned out instead of fading away whilst whining like a bitch.

CAUSE I'M A LIAR

try to run away before he starts talking to me

Because he was in the movie "Jackass"

He drove a humvee fast over some dirt hills while steve-o was getting a tattoo done.

I went to his spoken word tour he was putting on a few years ago. He was supposed to speak for 45 minutes and went 3 hours.

MYYYYYYYY WAR
YOU'RE ONE OF THEM

>that time Henry got triggered by some Hipsters at a record store and unloaded on them for being entitled cunts

DRINKING BLACK COFFEE

DRINKING BLACK COFFEE

DRINKING BLACK COFFEE

>Guns are for cowards! Real men use their fists!

t. Rich libcuck who lives in a rich neighbourhood and doesn't have to be around niggers

Did anyone see that movie where he was an immortal vampire or something? It was on Netflix a while back and it wasn't particularly good

Katy Perry can probably release a new album and be back at the top you know

Unless I missed some massive JUST or something (no the hair and announcement thing doesn't really count)

Perry is done dude. This scenario has been played out time and time again with pop stars. She'll keep relevance the same way Spears has, but her prime time moment has passed much like Rollins.

HEY THIS IS HENRY ROLLINS. I WAS IN A BAND IN THE 80s THAT EVERYBODY SAYS THEY LIKE, BUT THEY DON'T ACTUALLY LISTEN TO. I'M A VEGAN MAN, CAN YOU HANDLE THIS?! BRACE YOURSELF 'CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO BEAT YOU DOWN WITH MY BASIC BITCH POLITICAL OPINIONS STATED WITH A DETERMINED INTENSITY. YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE MY CONVENTIONAL MAJORITY STATED MONOTONOUSLY OVER SOME BLAND HARDCORE GUITAR RIFFS. SEE I'M A PUNK ROCKER BUT I'M OLD NOW, OLD AND WISE. BEING OLDER MEANS I'M SMARTER EVEN THOUGH NONE OF MY POSITIONS HAVE CHANGED SINCE I WAS AN EDGY TEENAGER, CAN YOU DEAL WITH THAT AMERICA? I THINK MASCULINITY IS DUMB THAT'S WHY I MAKE TOUGH GUY FACES AND LIFT WEIGHTS AND STUFF. I'LL KICK YOUR ASS IF YOU LIKE MASCULINITY. I REGULARLY DONATE TO THE SPLC, I REALLY HATE SOUTHERN POVERTY, HOPEFULLY WE CAN WIPE IT OUT ONE DAY. SEE I'M A WHITE GUY BUT I CAN'T STAND WHITE GUYS. THIS IS A BRAVE, BOLD STATEMENT I SHOULDN'T BE MAKING, I MIGHT LOSE FRIENDS AND SOCIAL CAPITAL FOR SAYING IT. SORRY IF THAT BURSTS YOUR BUBBLE HONKY BUT THAT'S JUST HOW IT'S GONNA BE. HOMOSEXUALITY IS NATURAL AND NORMAL, SOMEONE HAS TO TELL YOU THIS AMERICA AND IT MIGHT AS WELL BE ME. I CAN HANDLE THE SHITSTORM THAT'LL FOLLOW, I HAVE ALL THOSE MUSCLES AND STUFF. SO I CAN AFFORD TO DECLARE WHOLEHEARTED SUPPORT FOR THE REVOLUTIONARY POLICIES AND CULTURAL MORAYS THAT HAVE BEEN ALTERED, TOP DOWN, BY OUR ELITE RULING CLASS, SORRY.

YOU MAY NOT HAVE HEARD THIS PERSPECTIVE BEFORE SO I'M GONNA LAY IT OUT IN SIMPLE TERMS: SODOMY FEELS GOOD AND YOU SHOULD TRY IT, THINGS THAT FEEL GOOD ARE ALWAYS GOOD AND THERE'S NO REASON NOT TO DO THINGS THAT FEEL GOOD. THERE SURE AS HELL ISN'T ANY REASON TO TELL PEOPLE NOT TO DO THINGS THAT FEEL GOOD, LET ALONE PREVENT THEM FROM DOING THINGS THAT FEEL GOOD, EVEN IF IT GIVES THEM AIDS. CONFORMITY IS LIKE DEATH, IT'S RIGOR MORTIS FOR YOUR SOUL AND THAT'S WHY I'M A NON-CONFORMIST WHO FULLY SUPPORTS EVERY STATE SUPPORTED CULTURAL CHANGE THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE IN THE LAST THIRTY YEARS. I PLAN ON CONTINUING TO PUSH THE ENVELOPE AND FIGHT IN THE SAFE SPACE THAT THE RULING ELITES HAVE FORMED FOR ME WITHIN THEIR GLOBAL POWER STRUCTURE. THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE, 'CAUSE GUESS WHAT! I'M A FIFTY-THREE YEAR OLD WHITE MAN, AND I'M SINGLE, AND I'M NOT A FATHER. I'M LIVING THE DREAM AND WHEN I DIE I'LL LEAVE NOT A TRACE. GONE FOREVER. ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO GO EXTINCT?! HEH, DIDN'T THINK SO LOSER! HAVE FUN FIGHTING AGAINST YOUR GENOCIDE YOU FRAGILE WEAKLINGS!

I probably like 2 Black Flag songs but if you put a punk mix with different punk bands along with Black Flag, i probably couldn't tell the difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxYB-8G-R0w

The rumour for years was Henry got into drug debt and basically got his friend murdererd.

i use to kinda like him but then i realized he was a moron in a lot of ways, specially with his opinion on "shitty rave music"

He's a fucking moron. I went and saw a debate tour during the 80's where he was the representative for the zero censorship of music. Right in the beginning of the debate his opponent metions rap music. Rollins apparently isn't a fan of rap because he then proceeded to argue the other guys point of view too. People were booing and calling him a moron and walking out. I will never forget that.

I wonder what his views on censorship would be if he heard some moonman songs

>music should have zero censorship, unless its for genres i dont like

Rollins isn't a vegan.

>tfw Henry Rollins turned into a neo-nazi during SOA unironically

he looked autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y

did they bang?

82 demo is comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=PMcThL9UhiQ&t=33m38s

also apparently has a pretty gigantic american tapes and/or wolf eyes collection which is cool

Yeah, that's what this idiot was saying. The crowd was going nuts. It was like something you'd see on a wild episode of Jerry Springer.

>black flag couldnt play anything other than serious music after henry joined

thats why i will always prefer circle jerks

Punk philosophers tend to prove how retarded and shallow most punks actually are

No way. Black Flag BEFORE Rollins was best.

WEVE GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO

*listens to mother get fucked by a gang of black men*

anyone who likes hardcore punk, especially american/LA punk scene, this is, ESSENTIAL watching,

Darby gave me feels, the dude just live the day at its fullest

this

push some ritalin down his throat...

this. morris-flag is best black flag.

are he and mackaye homo?

ITT: Sup Forums thread simulator

who killed Black Flag?

Blacks?

>he doesn't have a germs burn from his old punk days