le global boker face

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000
youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Trump didn't even want to be president
>Wins anyway
>You will NEVER be this much of a Chad

It's very surreal when parody becomes reality. Every since 2016 the world has just gone off the fucking rails. I blame the internet.

Sometimes I just can't believe how you, Americans, gave him, a reality show star, the nuclear codes.

Sad!

>global broker face

dude what the fuck. every now and then I get used to him and then he goes and ups himself some more

>like, really smart
Really shilling for that 14 year old girl demographic there trump

Holy fuck are Americans literally fucking children? How could they think this man is suitable to be president?

>(on my first try)

Excuse me?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000

>being, like, really smart

>and being, like, really smart
>like

I can almost hear the screams of UM ACKCHOOALLY from a thousand autistic fact-checkers

What the shit he really said all that? I thought those were leftist jokes.

Oprah's next. That country is literally turning into a reality TV show for the rest of the world

>Autistic

His failed bid in 2000 is by no means obscure, especially given he had a compeltely different reputation at the time, didn't have reality tv trash projecting a different idea of him.

But yes shill, to point out the presidents pathological lying problem is wrong and autistic.

He was calling the fact-checkers autistic not you. Are you a professional fact-checker?

>His failed bid in 2000 is by no means obscure, especially given he had a compeltely different reputation at the time, didn't have reality tv trash projecting a different idea of him.

No shit, sherlock. It's almost as if he's baiting the kind of overreactive morons that think his claims of winning "on his first try" are the latest GOTCHA moment for autistic fact-checkers to Correct the Record™

didn't believe this was real, wtf burgers

At least Oprah is more intelligent, well-spoken and politically aware than the cheeto.

You need help.

>mfw trumpfags accuse critics of being jews

You should follow him on twitter, interesting fellow.

fuck man, this was the part that got me. also the "on my first try" part
still better than crooked killary though

74 - 18 =

>baiting the kind of overreactive morons

>it's real
What the actual fuck? How does a nation of 300+ million people manage to fuck up this bad?

>there's gonna be an oprah vs mark zuckerberg vs kanye west election
society is going full spectacle

When I said "if you gringos get an orange populist on the office I'll laugh for 4 years straight" I didn't actually expect to laugh.

its good because america cannot be taken seriously anymore, apart from WE NUKE YOUUUU

Why does Trump write like a 14 year old girl?
Not trying to trigger anyone,but isn't he bordering on 80 now?

>I was only pretending to be retarded :presidential edition

>America in 20 years
youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA