Tfw you will never be effy

why live at all?

>you'll never be a junkie whore from a shitty tv series

I don't mind

only virgins dislike effy. if effy was here she would laugh at you for being a virgin

I want to violently fuck your asshole anyway, OP x

>you will never be a relentlessly miserable 4edgy6me junkie who ended up institutionalised as a teen and later gets locked up for insider trading

Think I'm good thanks mate.

JJ was the most relatable Skins character because he was the most like us

I'd fuck her but why would I want to be her? I'd rather be Tony.

my gf just saw this op and said "why would anyone post this? are they 12? is it 2008 again?"

Why would I want to be a girl?

JJ fucked Freddie's sister?

Checkm8

*Sid

Good. Only reason Effy wasn't raped and killed by overdose was plot armor. She wa a really retarded teen, and an idiotic criminal as an adult.

So she'd laugh at you too?

Congratulations to him! After all this time he can finally pass as a male.

season 7 was trash

Cassie genuinely liked Sid. The lesbian girl only fucked JJ out of pity. Also JJ was diagnosed autistic.
JJ is Sup Forums.

i don't want to be effy. but i want to fall in love with effy and be in a whirlwind love triangle with my best bro

oh wait, that already happened in 2003.
(.___.)

>he didn't watch Rise

Tell us the story please im interested

her face looks soooo nassty. its long and weird.

>why live at all?
to watch black kino

Would she teach me how to make monkey and surf and turf?

Looks too much like Michael Jackson in some pictures.

>Season 3
>kino
Two episodes ("Nosedive" and "San Junipero") had happy endings and two episodes ("Playtest" and San Junipero) didn't seem to have any sort of social commentary. San Junipero was a complete betrayal of what Black Mirror was meant to be. The only episodes that actually felt like Black Mirror were "Shut Up and Dance", "Men Against Fire" and "Hated in the Nation", but they still weren't as depressing as the previous two seasons (except for maybe Shut Up and Dance).

>San Junipero was a complete betrayal of what Black Mirror was meant to be
This episode is unanimously considered the best on reddit, and it is the only BM episode that will be getting a sequel.

I never understood why this was in the extras?

Being a 90's born queer with no life experiences, I'm sure you don't.

*vomits*

it's been a while since I watched skins but that show had a huge impact on me as a teen and i'm not even from the UK.

fwiw I thought the Effy episodes of the Skins finale were excellent and managed to perfectly translate the original vibe from teenage to 20-something. I thought Craig Robert's performance was great too.

>someone has came in her without wearing a condom
Jesus Christ brb killing myself