MASA

Seriously though , america is fucked either ways. your next 4 years wont be easy burgers

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36962133
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and yours will be worse, roach.

Our real population is closer to 400 million.

False flag nuke attacks will happen before the election, probably this month in fact.

Wild jahooties will be all over the place soon in roach land, cant wait for more kurd "terror" attacks

says the country with erdogan in charge

says the roach, lol

your country is finished m8

>implying it ever good

Hi, Anzu.

Please marry me.

If Hillary is as goofy as Trump, then Trump would be the way to go, since he killed about 500.000 less people
Really makes you think

We can't think beyond the DNC/RNC.

A write-in candidate is the best solution, but pol can't make oc.

Not even 30% of the country voted, even less for Trump and Hillary. Should be a crime to not be politically aware and voting should be a national holiday

Inb4: Plato was right!!!

oh shit wuddup

Just shows how lost that country is and how much in denial the amritards here are

Don't worry, you are on top of Hillary's rape targets list. She will force islamist government on you and then use to attack Syria and start WW3.

Nice try shill. A vote against Trump is a vote against Hillary. Always remember that.

A vote for Johnson is a vote against both Trump and Hillary. Your point?

dream on you delusional prick. In this age of global capitalism, a "superpower" will dare to attack the 17th largest economy in the world.
USA couldn't take care of Castro and Chavez, it only invades oil-rich rogue nations because its corporate puppet masters wants it.
If you gonna invade somewhere, why not Saudi Arabia? They are the sponsors of Al-Quadia, ISIS. They are the ones that crashed the planes on 9/11. Why the fuck noone does anything about them?

who cares? Your two party system is absolutely fucked, that's the biggest problem atm

ayyy

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO SHILL THREADS! FUCKING RETARDS!

your tin foil is showing

Please, what/who exactly is OP shilling for?

Intent of all these threads is not to make Sup Forums support Shillary — this is impossible anyway — but to lower motivation of Trump's supporters and dissuade them from coming to polls in November. "He's going to lose anyway", "He's as bad as Hillary", "All candidates are terrible, ignore voting", this is message they are trying to plant.

>i cant see how shit trump is therefore everyone is the shill and i need to wear a thicker foil hat

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36962133
this video is not because of "muh babies" , but it rather shows how he cant curb his stupidity and arrogance even during an even that suppose to show how "good" he is. i can only imagine if actually wins.

Vote for Johnson or Stein.

Hillary and Trump are both shit

I'm glad the shills are here

Voting for Johnson or Stein is same as not voting at all and helps Hillary win.

wtf i hate trump now

This is also what shills post.

A reasonable roach who makes sense!

Who would have thought it possible???

The leader of the most powerful country on earth should act that way. In my opinion arrogance should be a requirement for the job.

>le he's stupid meme
People don't make ten billion dollars or execute a hostile takeover of the Republican party by being stupid shill.

The Saucer people are watching and will offer to rescue us