APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/jonah-hill-net-worth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

Who is that and why does he look like he's the saddest man on earth?

>that face
the face of a man who has realised that no matter how good shape he gets himself in he can never recover from that offhand joke made by a french tv woman

>offhand joke
it was a solid 2 minute joke that was rehearsed and said straight to his face

It can't be healthy to live like a pig and put on copious amounts of weight and then burn it all away within a short span of time, multiple times over

the weird thing is he's actually cucking himself

what will he do once he gets thin? it's not like he has any talent other than 'hollywood fat guy'

>access to hollywood's greatest dieticians and nutritionists

JUST

He was pretty great in wardogs or whatever its called and in moneyball.

I guarantee there's diet pepsi in that cup

I know, it was fucking brilliant.

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/jonah-hill-net-worth/

He probably has some manager that keeps telling him he has to keep being a fat unhealthy fuck or he won't get any roles, if he told him to go fuck himself then good for Jonah

How long until he regains it all again?

he was fat in both of those movies

Can someone post the copypasta where Jonah holds the French interviewer at gunpoint please?

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."

Thanks.

>those non-existent legs

christian bale did that multiple times, why are people forgetting about that?

Christian bale didn't do it to the extent of having to have loose skin surgically removed.. and he did it for roles not for subway.

Didn't he just go from fit to skinny and back?

christian bale was also never 30+% body fat to start out at...

totally different cases... besides we KNOW bale was on the gas shedding and putting the weight back on, he's got that hollywood connect.

ole' subway boy might have been all natty but could have been on the average shit too

Jonah started out obese, lost a large amount of weight during the Moneyball period, gained it again so he was incredibly big in War Dogs (possibly the biggest I've ever seen him) and now, after the infamous French weather girl incident, is skinnier than I have ever seen him.

Not sure if he's doing this for a role or if he's going to take Jared's place as the new Subway spokesperson.
Whatever it is, I hope he'll go back to that French show armed with some of Sup Forumss greatest comebacks