Nazi leaders had genius IQs, but still failed to win

Does this mean that high IQ people aren't guaranteed success?
I thought IQ was the primary predictor of outcomes.
Explain yourself /po/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oET1WaG5sFk
iqcomparisonsite.com/greiq.aspx
drjamesthompson.blogspot.de/2014/03/digit-span-modest-little-bombshell.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenberg_(surname)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They didn't win because the world ganged up on them. Having a high IQ doesn't mean shit when the odds are against you.

IQ is one thing but numbers matter aswell, Germany was literally fighting the world at one point.
This is also why we hate immigration: the more dindu's, the smaller our chance of survival and victory.

Hivemind

It's almost as if you're not smart enough to see that IQ isn't everything, just a cog in the machine

138 isn't genius level iq.

Genius tends to start in the 145-150 range depending on who you ask.

138 is genius level?

this doesn't sound like a shill\slide thread at all

War is a game of probability not something as direct as mathematics problem user, you never know whats gonna happen in a war.

dumb nigger can still stab a genius with his spear

geniuses btfo

>IQ means anything for the single person
I have an IQ of 139 and yet I waste away my days and had average grades in school.

Many "concentration" camp guards had degrees and when tested had very high IQs also.

138 isn't great for a top tier position
Nixon's iq was over 140 for example

I'm pretty sure their enemies weren't exactly stupid either.

IQ numbers aren't magic powers
Plenty of people with high IQs are barely functioning neurotic messes.

Many of the allies elites were probably just as intelligent. An IQ of 138 isn't that rare (z-score=2.54 -> top 0.5% of white people).

Herr Goring is related on my mums side of the family
Have same iq

Genetics checks out

This.

It's amazing they lasted as long and accomplished as much as they did.

That is cuz you are a cuck. High IQ does't mitigate cuckery

Basically this. You can be the smartest person in the world but you'll still lose when forced to fight almost alone against a coalition of like 54 nations or whatever it was

>138 isn't genius level
>my IQ is the same and I'm not a genius
>138 not genius
These are pretty stock replies. They only had IQs higher than 97% of the population. Definitely not geniuses at all, easily beaten by the dumbest, most average Sup Forumslack. I mean, everyone ITT has an IQ of 160 or higher, easily. A quiz on jewbook told us so.
>top 0.5% of white people isn't rare
I love it. Sup Forums has the most unique insecurities and triggering points.

It does not display much IQ in attacking Russia despite being weakened.

138 IQ is roughly equivalent to a 1340 on the old SAT. Nothing to write home about, really.

Hell, I scored a 1430. I'm just an every day software engineer. I'm smart compared to the average person, but I'm not inventing world saving vaccines or revolutionary technology over here. There are plenty of people in my field who are very liberal and far more talented than me.

With that said, Hitler was right. The libs at work have no facts behind their positions. They're strictly emotional voters.

and if your economy is so fucked, that you have to start the war 6 years earlier than planned

>It does not display much IQ in attacking Russia
Only in hindsight, with the benefit of your historical knowledge and no "fog of war".

youtube.com/watch?v=oET1WaG5sFk

>138 IQ is roughly equivalent to a 1340 on the old SAT. Nothing to write home about, really.
What test are they scored on? Do you even know? There isn't some universal IQ scoring system.

B-but why did the world ganged up on them if they are so smart?

Either because of Jewish subversion, or legitimate concerns for security.

>What test are they scored on? Do you even know? There isn't some universal IQ scoring system.

I don't know. I used this:

They used the Weschler. Trust me, they scored higher than the top 3% of the population, and half scored in the top 1%

mean=100, sd=15 is pretty much the standard mate. And it's actually easy as fuck to measure general intelligence as long as the test has a variety of different tasks and difficulties.

Huh, well that explains why the psychometrist that administered my WAIS-IV seemed so impressed with my score of 138.

Whatever...

The problem was that hitler went against god , then you are going to have a bad time

Three world superpowers VS one Nazi germany

>still failed to win

They won our hearts.

Because the elite don't want the common folk to be geniuses for their fear being usurped.

Even incredibly simple tasks like digit span already have a correlation of 0.7 with general intelligence.

drjamesthompson.blogspot.de/2014/03/digit-span-modest-little-bombshell.html

Me as a 31 year old male could obliterate and kill probably 50, 10 year olds, but if they're enough, they'll win anyways, op.

Every group have high IQ leaders. It is a natural occurring process, if the group is large enough then they will have a normal distribution of IQ, those in the higher end of the spectrum, will tend to flow to the top.

IQ measures potential, nothing else. You can have some insanely high IQ and still end up as useless shitter because you are lazy as fuck.

But you already knew that anyway and just wanted the easy (You)s for the bait.

All the bluepilled newfags and shills on here acting like the Nuremburg IQ scores aren't special or noteworthy at all. What happened to this board, the fact that Nazi's had high IQ was an undeniable truth on Sup Forums for years.

>get the fuck out of this board cucks

>look up impostor syndrome
>tfw it's me

Kinda sucks when you know it but still can't do anything against it.

>Does this mean that high IQ people aren't guaranteed success?
>I thought IQ was the primary predictor of outcomes.

>"primary predictor
>"guaranteed"
You answered your own question dumbass

>implying the enemy doesn't have genius iq leaders also

>30 against 2
>lol nazis were weak lol

No idea why there are so many people denying that they were intelligent. I just wanted to point out that intelligence isn't the only factor influencing the outcome. It certainly helps but it doesn't guarantee your success against all odds - especially when your opponents have bright leaders too and are much more numerous.

I thought Donitz was a pussy

They should have played 8D chess so the world wouldn't gang up on them then.

i mean i'd say conquering all of western europe save UK is a pretty good outcome. they only lost because that kike roosevelt let pearl harbor happen, they would beat russia if they didn't have to deal with usa too

The normal distribution of a Weschler test

They weren't capable of that because quite frankly, the whole thing was a conspiracy.

Success mainly depends on how you behave under all circumstances especially the shit ones. IQ has very little to do with success unless you are in academia.

(((Alfred Rosenberg)))

Rosenberg is one of those names that isn't guaranteed to be Jewish. Most likely a Germanic name Jews culturally appropriated.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosenberg_(surname)

If it makes you feel better, you get over it eventually.

Or you die.

Na I don't think any number of 10 year olds could beat me, if there's no weapons

There's muscles are strong enough to throw a punch that could really hurt, let alone having any technique, and once I crack the first skull in their moral would plummet. I would lose once I got tired of cracking skulls in.

This is talking about average 10 year old, no idea about some hardened pol pot/ African child soldiers

>Most likely a Germanic name Jews culturally appropriated.
Well, the Jews culturally appropriated ALL of those Germanic names...

Yup and they almost won, shows you how strong they were ;_;

The bell curve is just a 2d line along the perimeter of a 3d spheroid. Whoever thinks int is along a linear axis doesn't have much volume. JK
Everyone has exactly the same volume.
Also, monkeys do just as well as humans on multiple choice tests, even though they can't read.

I have a high IQ, and a fuckton of mental illnesses and problems and I've achieved nothing.
I'd trade a few points to be normal.

I always wondered how goering got so high, he was busy throughout all the years with boozing, dropping pills and fucking prime germanic pussy.

>monkeys do just as well as humans on multiple choice tests, even though they can't read
that's the most incredible bullshit factoid i've ever heard, and yet, its fucked up in that weird way that makes me think you really believe it

they were probably rushed into it. the nazi party probably saw the upcomming economical issues and figured that it might cost them the power so they went full YOLO.

IQ test is invented by Jews :O

>people in power have high IQ's

I'm pretty sure that if you did a IQ test on the EU parliament leaders you would get similar results. Does it mean they are doing the right or wrong thing? - neither, you can't tell it from their IQ numbers.

Having a high iq is actually linked with alcoholism and substance abuse.

The Nazis underestimated the Jews.

The major mistake goyim make is assuming that since their cause is right, victory is assured. Jews operate outside that sort of natural order of things; outside Aryan conceptions of decency and fairness and justice..

Damn even cuckchan know I speak the Truth

138 is just an everyday smart person's iq. It's shit. You'll still have to struggle hard to become a programmer or accountant or something. You won't be able to just read shit, remember it all and understand it all instantly. That's my experience anyway and I am pretty sure that's about what my iq is.

Are you doing an experiment to see if people will believe completely made up drivel? If not, I think you might be retarded. Consult your local mental health facility.

>138
>genius level
Shit thread, move along

War isn't just about IQ.

1 smart person will always lose to 15 dumb people.

If the U.S. hadn't participated, it's very likely the Axis would've won.

underestimated jewish international influence, rather.

Compare a 138 IQ person to the average (100 IQ) person. Now compare them to human trash (

Being a genius doesn't make you factually correct, sane, virtuous, well-educated, or a good person. In particular, it doesn't stop you getting your men encircled in Stalingrad so badly that you have to air-drop supplies to them, then attacking Kursk months too late.

You know that 5 knuckleheads gang up on 1 nerd boy cliche?

They lost because Hitler got too cocky and was too loyal of an ally.
As a leader you are not supposed to actually lead.
Leaders are supposed to take the advice of their counsel and make final answers to those decisions. Towards the end Hitler ignored his counsel like a retard.

I scored 136 at the Weschler when my parents took me to a shrink because I couldn't stop beating other people when I was 10 and had no friends.

The single greatest indicator of success is a test in which delayed gratification is chosen over instant gratification.

The example given was with marshmallows and 4 year olds.

You give the 4 year old a marshmallow and tell him you'll be back and if he does not eat the marshmallow, when you get back you'll give him two marshmallows. Then come back in in ten minutes. If the kid still has the marshmallow when you get back he/she is more likely to be successful than any I.Q test score.

- People who have such low IQs they think online IQ tests are legitimate, and can't even understand why an IQ result only matters if it was from a standardized test like the WAIS-IV.

Those online IQ tests are meaningless because there is thousands of them which will all produce wildly different results.

99% of the people who claim to have an IQ over 120 are actually morons like yourself.

My drug addicted borderline mentally retarded uncle will tell you that he has a 160 IQ, he actually believes that. I think of people like you the same.

>Not preparing for Russian winter

This is a valid Raven Prog Matrices test, check it out. It's kind of fun to take.

>implying 140 IQ
>Wastes vertical screen space on bookmark bar
>Useless/ugly icons on address/search bar
>ABP instead of uBlock Origin
>LastPass (not just using Firefox's built-in password manager)
>Thinking that website gives you the same IQ result a professional administered WAIS-IV would

Streicher 106 haha, doesn't surprise me