It's a "dumb character becomes smart and also a douchebag" episode

>It's a "dumb character becomes smart and also a douchebag" episode

Name three?

you, your mom and your son

Its a "quiet shy nerd ends up being ultra powerful and getting the 10/10" episode

>not wifes son

>It's a "girls power" episode

>It's a body swap episode

>It's a funny rape episode

Flowers for Charlie, Patrick SmartPants and Sheen's Brain

>it's a "character drinks too much and ends up doing something embarrassing so he desserts the only group of friends he had forever with no explanation" flashback/rehash episode

>it's an important figure is portrayed by a nigger episode

name 10 shows that did this

>it's a one guy beats group of guys by himself episode

>It's a loser protagonist gets a gf, becomes successful, and ends up happy episode

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Futurama, Charmed, Smallville, Gilligan's Island, Supernatural, Wizards of Waverly Place, The Tick, American Dad!, and Family Guy

thanks, it's my fetish

>It's a God is a woman episode

>it's a "character easily defeats every opponent just because he's awesome" anime

>it's a "character gets assigned a monitoring/guarding role and becomes drunk with power" episode

>it's a "character is skeptical about guns but becomes a gun maniac the moment he fires one" episode

>it's a "incompetent character develops to become more competent and actually becomes the best at what it was he was incompetent in" episode
I love that trope but lots of people hate it

>it's a battle episode
>good guys are about to lose but are saved by another army coming in

>it's a dumb frogposter greentexts a trope episode

>doesn't list Stargate

fuck YOU

this is about the time the main character realizes these people were actually closer to acquaintances forced together into a situation together, really only one tier above "that guy you only talk to at work", and that he was actually incapable of real, meaningful friendship, since he could not even sustain it in environments where it was relatively plentiful and natural.

>its a villain caressing a cat on his lap

I think these threads are fun. Better than partyposting or baneposting

yea, these ones are way more creative

there's literally a Wikipedia page listing all the times it has ever happened in media

>it's a character gets insanely rich but fucks up and loses it all episode

just frustrating desu

>Episode is supposed to be about gender equality
>The boys are portrayed as dumb and dim witted and the girls win in the end.

>not your wife's son

You had one chance and you fucked it up.

>it's a "Steve misinterprets God taking the form of an arbitrary movie star he was horny for as God being female and prevents peace in the Middle East" episode

>It's a beta goofy friend starts playing poker and making stupid lucky money and working out so goes from being the goof to getting chicks interested in him and his group of friends react like jealous faggots and start bullying him until they stop being friends episode

I guess the moral was people want you to remain the beta goofy friend they look better next to and will lash out if you make them look bad

That was a surprising episode

Turns out everyone is a crab in a bucket.

it's a girl/boy body swap episode

>it's a body swap episode in a cartoon
>their voices swap as well
wish I could tear out the vocal cords of every hack writer and lazy director who did this shit
is it so fucking hard to ask the VAs to mimic one another?

>their voices swap as well
Well, if they sway bodies then they sway vocal cords.

meant that the voice follows the mind instead of staying with the body

Why does everyone get so caught up over this? Unless they are damn good actors the whole mimicking thing always turns out shitty imo

because it's jarring as fuck to hear a completely different voice (gender/age-wise) coming out of the body
and so what if it sounds shitty? makes more sense for the transferred mind to not be used to the respiratory system, the voice-box, the sinuses and the tongue of its new bodyand thus not pull off their usual tone and style of speech

I kinda like it when they swap voices and then try to mimic the voices of the body they're in to not stand out

>the boys are suddenly sexist as all hell out of nowhere

It's always so out of character

>It's an "user posts frogs instead of getting his life in order" episode

They just do it as to not confuse brainlets. Stop being autistic about it.

Red Oaks. Although I doubt anyone watches that show here.

>nigger

neither he list Farscape wtf