I just hacked this nigger supremacy website

I just hacked this nigger supremacy website.

kingnobleuncensored.com

Other urls found in this thread:

kingnobleuncensored.com
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
kingnobleblackrulership.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=C9lfDGBILMc
youtube.com/watch?v=ivP1qYG_tLw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs
youtu.be/IhPWt318OFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

surely you did, that's why you have reddit filenames.

>reddit filenames
The screenshot application I use uploads my images to imgur you fucking idiot.

busted

release the names to the local police departments
they get branded as terrorists and fight
government responds to terrorists wipes them out rest of nigs nig out and race war begins

Go to kingnobleuncensored.com

DELETE THIS

White power

Kek

Want to give out any technical information or will you keep it secret?

I don't mind it wasn't difficult at all.

GJ OP.
Now drop some redpills.

Fucking KEK

Post this OP

>not playing any moonman

one job user

The fucking Goatse. LOL

If niggers are so advanced, why does the original website looks like it was designed in 1994?

Kek. Well done.

This. Now post redpills and Sup Forums propaganda.

Do tell please. Specific exploit?
Anything cool thing you saw?

Just a general overview of what you did and what you abused would be great. :3

holy shit

Lmao

Pretend to be arab, start doing it to all BLM sites you can under the guise of being a fucking rag head.

Watch as Blacks start fighting arabs, cause the Nigger vs goat fucker race war.

Whitey wins once again

>kingnobleuncensored.com
ADD ME TO THE WEBSITE

Imma hijack your thread for a second m8, I woke up with a realization of something. SJW's say no one but whites can be racist, because racism is power+discrimination, so no matter who you are if you are white you are racist inherently, yeah? Isn't that the same as saying "You are born white, therefore are better than everyone else because you automatically have power." Is that not like the same thing that actual hate groups like the KKK say? SJW are literally saying whites are better than everyone else. SJW is a white power group

Basically the website didn't have authentication to prevent a user from preforming actions eg. changing password on other users accounts so I just changed the admins pass and logged in. There was also various XSS vulns.

Do this please.

I added Moonman to the deface. :-)

posting in a god tier thread good job oh pee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jesus christ OP this is great

btw what is the song

Oh my god, holy kek.

wew
i dont know what to say

See

wow, what a leet skiddie im so impressed

I'm not impressed. Do more. Then tweet the website as legit.

He has done more than you have you fat cunt

Fuck, he did it.

Was it really that simple? That sounds too simple.

OP, make a bomb threat against washington DC they can't track you down kek

Is this good?

This, also.

Make it worth the time, dude.

Thanks, Australia. This is brilliant.
Do it.

Yes. It's the same deal between women and men, minorities and women have caused themselves to be seen as inferior even when white men gave them equality,

For example American white women could easily be proud of Washington as the first president, but nope, they don't see him as representing them and instead claim how Hillary is some big achievement, while failing to see how it makes them look inferior since it took then so much longer if they see Hillary as the first person representing them.

Ofc it's simple it was built by niggers.

It really was that simple. Niggers are just stupid

I would like to believe that these people are just a very loud minority, but each day I lose more and more hope for that.

Checked

What kind of shit did they have on there?

D-Did you just hack my phone? ;_;

>nigger supremacy
what, they dont realize how worthless they ar?

Really it was just a bunch of monkeys talking to each other barely knowing English. They have a tumblr, it pretty much sums it up. kingnobleblackrulership.tumblr.com/

Post a bunch of negative nigger statistics

>#BLM gets its shit finally fixed to not be about retarded crap:the thread
nice.

Post this on there:
Here's how Arabs saw blacks during the Arab slave trade

>“merriment dominates the black man because of his defective brain, whence also the weakness of his intelligence.” – Al-Masudi (896-956),

>“Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that “there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people — but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence.” – Al-Muqaddasi (945/946-1000).

>“[Blacks are] people who are by their very nature slaves.” – Ibn Sina AKA Avicenna (980-1037) ,

>“[Blacks are] people who are by their very nature slaves.” – Ibn Sina AKA Avicenna (980-1037) ,

>“If (all types of men) are taken, from the first, and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar, in the Southern-most countries, the Negro does not differ from an animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth -in no other peculiarity or property – except for what God wished. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent.”

Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī (1201-1274)

>to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.”

>“Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated

Ibn Khaldun (1332–1406),

And yet blacks not only love Islam, they even change their names to X which which was used to designate slaves.

>manipulating races to fight each other

this is seriously some jew level shit, but I approve

OP you HAVE to do this

you fucking moron, you need to learn from the Jew. Having a giggle because you made someone look a gross picture is so retarded, you need to use this as an opportunity for misinformation and subterfuge

How hard was it to hack?

the song, i fucking love it omg

What steps did you follow/recommend to 'hack' (fuck with) a site with as far as covering your own ass?

a vpn?
What else?

Thanks for answering my questions thus far.

yes yes YES

>a website no one ever heard of before
Yeah, whatever.

Of course the website is in the dark it's a black surpremicy site

Fill it with pro hillary propaganda and then blame ctr for the hack. Spread this info on BLM twitters.

Alright I'll post some islamic shit but I would prefer if you guys choose what I add to the page. Reply with suggestions

The fucking jews are doing it to us now, why not trick the fucking idiot races to do our fighting for us. The only way we can win this is jew tricks. We are being out-bred, need to get them to start killing each other to help us out.

It's literally what jews are doing to everyone, they can't make up the numbers so they are making us tear eachother apart.

Posting in a funny bread

>kingnobleuncensored.com
hello africa

Some NS songs to play on the site
youtube.com/watch?v=C9lfDGBILMc
youtube.com/watch?v=ivP1qYG_tLw
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4CLfL-YkRs

Fuck you, someone is just going to post that to reddit for upvotes. Why can't you underage faggots be content with just having the memory of it? Why does everyone else need to know too?

Threaten to bomb D.C. in a islamic language

lmao

I'm not feeling that edgy at the moment.

Play this.
youtu.be/IhPWt318OFM

Then post something about them disgracing Allah

Seems pretty Sup Forums for the most part. Too bad he's a KANGZNSHIET and most likely a muslim or black panther.

just post some islamic verses and shit maybe play a nasheed and have the islamic crescent moon or the kaaba and shit

they won't know if it was black muslims or arab muslims, either way it's a great divergent

perfect basterdisation of nog music

Just post a muzzie with some quotes from the quaran and some Allahu Akbars and shit

The only real difference between what leftists and the KKK believe is why white people are better than everyone else. The KKK believes it's we're better because genetics or we're favored by god but the SJW crowd thinks it's because we built a system that's designed to keep everyone else down.

apparently it's one of those african movents (literally we wuz gods). Egyptologist shit like that where they think they're the divine descendents of the pharaohs

True, I forgot that their main argument is "THE SYSTEM." I wish they listened to facts

witnessed

Take an image of a Nazi or a white slaveowner and write that "Negroes were born to be slaves of the Aryans"

kek

Song name, OP??

Good choice of song

By the way, people like you should get in touch with weev and organize yourselves. God knows what kind of damage you can do

Forget it, OP, I inspected the site and found it.

I already know weev.

Website's deface is updates BTW

>post this
aight you unbelievin kafar bastards, ima turn you baked beans!

Nobody has to know it was pol ffs

we need to do it discretely like the jew
also nice dubs

It was sheekyforums

Weev has been talking a lot lately about the blessing that is an overwhelming White majority among comp sci graduates. I don't know sort of level of skill you possess, personally I used to be a skiddie with LOIC and the ability to hack twenty-year old sites with simple SQL injections, but everyone should gather under one banner so to speak. MotherboardTV's newest video about hacking piqued my interest. Shit is getting dangerous

You're a massive faggot.

Please fuck off back to plebbit and stay there.