Will Emma Roberts ever have a career-defining role? All her roles have been "angsty teenager" or "narcissistic stacy"...

Will Emma Roberts ever have a career-defining role? All her roles have been "angsty teenager" or "narcissistic stacy" .. Will she ever have a unique role in a movie or will is she typecast in this kind of movie forever? I want to see what kind of range she has, maybe she could star in something as a special agent or in some capeshit, I dk does anyone have any ideas for a role that could elevate her career?

>Will Emma Roberts ever have a career-defining role?
Does she even get any roles?

well Nancy Allen was eventually in RoboCop so maybe Emma will find a role like that

She declined Harley Quinn

Who? Nobody outside of this board gives a shit about this ugly cunt.

no, the only place who cares about her is this japonese board

why is Sup Forums so obsessed with this chick

Because she's plain enough that Sup Forums users can fantasise about being with each other (if she wasn't an actress)

its mostly one guy

because Sup Forums is full of pathetic losers

Why the fuck are her feet not sticking up behind her?

me

Okay, but who is this

because shes obviously sitting on the edge of the bed and leaning forward?

are you serious right now

>emma roberts will never slowly kiss your neck and chest while coming closer to your face as she tries not to giggle while you feel her hot breath over your left ear which blasts your spine with a shot of that ASMR orgasm while she sucks on your ear lobe and calls you daddy rubbing her wet pussy over the bulge in your pants

i mean why even live?? PLEASE somebody just kill me in my sleep already

wtf thats lewd

>what is Unfabulous

She literally already did and Sup Forums literally never talks about it.

Hopefully this is done while I'm a hospital bed after she beat me up because I got out of line.

Source? The idea that we could have had a Best Emma Harley Quinn and we didn't pains me

wasnt she like 5 years old there you sick freak?

How is she plain? She's like a prettier version of prime Julia

You JUST KNOW

>implying Julia was ever attractive

she has that look like 'james...look, ur a really cool guy...'

She was good in The Blackcoat's Daughter

I literally want them to have hot, wild rough sex while I sit in the corner and fap and weep while she laughs at me and taunts me for not being man enough to please her or even having enoug self-respect to stand up to her and make her stop bullying me. Then when shes done riding Base Franco, she calls me over to crawl to where she is, and she asks me if I still love her then she kisses me on the lips with her mouth still fresh off his dick before spitting on my face and slapping me and ordering me to lick her pussy clean of every drop unless I want to raise a Franco. Then when Im done she snaps at me to go make her dinner because theyre hungry, then i make some chicken teriyake and we all have dinner and smoke weed while talking about our favorite movies and Franco leaves to write some more kino. Meanwhile, me and Best Emma settle down on the couch and cuddle all night while we watch our favorite kinos and eat popcorn. Around midnight she yawns and tells me shes tired and wants a foot massage, then as I massage her feet, she sleepily mumbles "you know i still love you even though youre a loser. But youre MY LOSER." I then kiss her good night and smile as I fall asleep next to her, only to wake up all night with her kicking me and stealing the cover from me while I lay awake wondering what I did to be so lucky to be so blessed

K I N O
I
N
O

Should I watch it?

I liked it a lot. It's a possession story with a pretty cool twist. Oz Perkins wrote/directed, he's a little bit heavy-handed, and his movies can come off a bit pretentious and "artsy" but it didn't bother me.

I remember watching her in Unfabulous, and thinking that show was so fucking lame, especially when airing back to back with Ned's Declassified.

>the literal state of Worst Emmafags

Why are you even on this board?