Breaking apartment contract as a foreigner

Need advice Sup Forums. From the US but studying here in Germany. Realize I hate it here. I signed an apartment contract for a year but I'm planning on leaving at the end of my fourth month. The company has access to my contact info but only to my German bank account which I can ditch. Would it be cool if I just stopped paying and blocked their calls?

I might also let them know I'm leaving but if they complain just default to what I said above.

Yeah, why not. Just leave before the month you didn't pay for starts. Say your dad is dying and ditch everything

OR dont be a brainlet and find a guy to subrent your appartment to for that time. Charge him more than your rent and actually make money

I'll try this but my city has a population of 50k people. Not that many people trying to move here I don't think.

If all else fails I'll use this as an excuse thanks Russia

OP is that faggot LEAF that yesterday used a Spanish proxy to pose as an American in Spain, complaining about the lack of Lays chip verities. Ignore this fucking queer.

np. Dying relatives always are good excuse. Cancer is a pretty good one too
I have to help people m8. That's what I do

curious, why do you hate it over there? What didn't you like? Why are you over there in the first place? Did you had efficient german sex while there?

Over-come your co-dependency. It is self-destructive.

I will fall asleep then. I need to stay awake for next 16 hours

Get your shit together Ivan!!!!

why

Ask me a question only an American would know. I'm not a leaf.

Shit food (I miss Chipotle), shit people -they are so boring. They just go to school and go home. It's hard to make friends and when you do they barely want to hang out. It's not just that they don't want to with me Germans just don't do fun shit. Also they're just kind of autistic in general and harder to talk to than normal people-, And my Uni is focused on mainly IT and computers so there are barely any girls. This is not how I'm spending my undergrad years brah I'm out. I'm going to a state school and going to have fun and do dumb shit.

true. I need to do something else
I couldn't sleep all night and I want it for real but if I go now I will fuck up my schedule.

did you pay a lot of money for your international daycare center?

Payed mainly for housing and food. Tuition is like 100 euros per year in sign up fees.

how much was housing/food? If it is that dam cheap i rather take my studies over there than here.

That's fucking perfect, I'm gonna learn German and study political philosophy there.

Hanging out and fun shit - boring stupid young stuff. Like, hey, drink as much alcohol as you can to make you brain lack air and then just act like a faggot for a few hours and don't remember anything next day. What a great life.

Silence, beer, studying and working - that's all real men need.

Monthly costs for housing, food, and health insurance was about 900 euros. But you could probably bring that down to 600 if you have roommates. Also for undergrad you must speak German. Very few courses if any are offered in English. Graduate you can do in English but I wouldn't do it if you care about having a social life and eating good food at all. Like food doesn't seem that important but after the 4th month of eating shitty bland food you want to kill yourself.

Anyone know if the apartment company can sue me from Germany or something? I just want to make sure they can't touch me once I come back to the US.

>study political philosophy
what a waste of money but hey if that is what you enjoy.

I want to fuck 18-20 year old girls and have fun in my youth as well as study. Can you blame me? I'm not much of a drinker anyway.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

too expensive on that front without a job, plus books. I would require financial aid on that, how did you get the money? Sucking cock over there pays that much?

You think when you are out of college and get a job all of that is gone? I think it gave me more time since I didn't had to spend my own time on work. besides, 24 year olds act more or less the same as 18 year olds.

You can get most books in the library and unlike the US the books are priced like, well, BOOKS.

My parents are paying for everything. I'm ready for Sup Forums to crucify my now.

Its not that bad here dude, just stay here.

>My parents are paying for everything
That was my first guess since you sound like a spoil brat through and through. I'm sure you will find some drunk whore over here if that is your aim, sucks for your parents because they paid money for their kid to waste it like that but part of their own fault for raising a retard like you.

I don't know why you would want to keep him but you guys take rapefugees so who am I to question.

If I have the equal opportunity between the US and Germany. I'm picking the US every time. Germany is not a bad country at all I agree but the US to me is just that much better to live.

stay mad poorfag

Not even poor, just hate seeing wasteful things. You get enough of that here.

Listen we can blast me about being spoiled all day but I just want a Germanfag to tell me they can't sue me from Germany. They're a pretty small company too.

This country literally thinks bell pepper is spicy. I WANT OUT.

>Listen we can blast me about being spoiled all
someone has to at some point kid.

We will sue you and get your ass back into german prison

>bell pepper is spicy
I don't believe you.

They literally flavor everything with this shit. I miss Mexican food.

There really isn't any spicier than bell peppers over there? God dam.

You’re basically a normie, dude. And you’re not even ashamed to show it off

Krauts better explain themselves...

I had those in the Netherlands. Fuck I miss them.

Fuck, I kinda want to study in Germany but I guess I'll choose Berlin or Munich instead of one of those good universities in small (and thus boring) cities, like Karlsruhe Institute of Technology or RWTH Aachen

Are you for real? Do germans really believe bell peppers are remotely spicy or are you just making shit up to offset your hatred towards that country?

>Berlin
Hope you have a lot of money for it.

There is but it's more of a rarity than the norm. I remember one time when I asked for spicy sauce at a restaurant the waiter brought me fucking ketchup. These are mayonnaise and meat people.

Life is short. I'm not spending my youth just try hard studying. I need balance. All work and no play make user a dull boy.

I could just share a small apartment with someone in a cheap suburbian-like neighborhood like Neukölln, I guess?

It is Berlin dude, the cheapest (not even that cheap) are probably commiebocks filled with sandniggers. But hey, try it, but don't get your hopes up, specially if you don't have the money for it.

>Life is short.
You are fucking 18 kid, you barely know life to even know how short it is.

Just giving you a heads up. To get a visa (even a student one) as a Brazilian you would need to have a bank account in Germany with like 10k euros in it. You can stay here for up to 3 months as a tourist without doing that but if you want to stay longer they will make you do this. Also it's like locked in that bank account so you can only take out a certain amount per month.

Lol good thing Americans get a free pass or I'd be kind of fucked here.

As far as I've seen you can live there with 600 euro a month, that's doable for me. I could always do some part-time jobs here and there

Yeah 10k euros is doable as well, but I heard it needs to be a locked account, right? That's quite a bummer to be honest
Are scholarships a thing there?

For graduate students maybe but don't count on it. Getting free shit from Germans is damn near impossible unless you are refugee. These are the same people that charge you 60 cents at McDonald's for an extra ketchup packet.

>you can live there
depends on the life and rapefugees probably got dibs on the shit end jobs over there probably. Research it my fellow monkey eater though. If I was going through all the trouble, specially financially, I would make sure it would be the best course to benefit me. But that is just me.

>part-time jobs
I mean IF needed, just to get some extra money to have some fun and whatnot

Yeah I figured so, thanks for the help anyways

I plan on going there as an exchange student, and I've been meaning to visit there since a while, even learnt German for this shit

I'm gonna sleep now, thanks though