JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_(2017_TV_series)
youtube.com/watch?v=9t4EuOMiKSQ
youtu.be/VZ0txAQyo6k
eonline.com/news/861888/drake-bell-was-not-invited-to-drake-josh-co-star-josh-peck-s-wedding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's over, Drake is finished. Death incoming.

Sometimes when you are this depressed you need to walk away from your computer screen and go talk to people you don't know

Has anyone ever so competely been JUSTed

are these fake? i can't seem to find them on his feed.

FUCK

Jesus christ how petty can you be? You need all the friends you can get when you're 600K in debt

You obviously don't know anything about depression.

kek was Dan "Our Man" Schneider invited?

Drakino threads are comfy today

He is still the voice of spiderman

ITS GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO PAY THIS FINE

Your depression would end if you did the thing I just told you, it's a choice 100%

They couldn't find a way...

Someone explain it to me I haven't been hip for the last the last ten years

The JUST virus has officially taken hold of Drake Bell. There is no turning back.

>crying on twitter
what a whiny bitch, why does he need so much attention

No, he's not. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider-Man_(2017_TV_series) youtube.com/watch?v=9t4EuOMiKSQ
DEATH INCOMING

Talking about yourself in the third person is a sign of JUSTness

What a cry baby. Grow up, Drake.

>No pre-teen girls.

He has no reason to go.

He's in debt, has no roles, and his co-star ended up being much more successful and attractive.

Why wasn't he invited bros?

youtu.be/VZ0txAQyo6k

Anybody see the irony in that episode where Josh cuts Drake out of his life and it drastically improves while Drakes becomes chaotic?

Everytime such threads are created I'm reminded that this place is ridden with people born after 2000.

i bet that Half in the Bag could book Drake Bell for a genuinely interesting 2 ep story arc

Most people in their 20s grew up watching D&J , jackass

the mantle has been passed

>he says as he enters the thread anyway and takes the time to make a retarded post

Based

Brendan embraced the madness

Isn't that a fake account?

>It's a main actor has to leave the show to work on something else so side-character becomes the new protagonist episode
JUST season 3 looks like shit, honestly.

He's not wrong, user.

'Depression' is a phase. You get over it once you get a job, stop being an autist, and join the rest of society. Git gud at life, my man.

If you can't do that, then your life is actually fucked up and it's no longer a neurochemical issue, in which case, yeah, anyone would be depressed.

I don't see these tweets at all. Are you guys just full of shit or am I missing something?

It's a chemical imbalance that doesn't just go away with distractions.

CROWN
THE
KING

But why?

I can tell you're american

Can someone photoshop Drake in the background with a gun?

How did Drake Bell become JUST, guys?

Josh unJUSTed. To become unJUSTed you must JUST someone else. See Brendan Fraser and Tom Cruise

did Drake deserve this justing? was he a drug user? child molestoer? jew?

when you are justed you get a behelit but you cannot use it until you have suffered thoroughly once you are ready you pass use the behelit, sacrifice someone to be JUSTed while you become UNJUSTed

its pure pottery

literally who

is the JUST just though? or is it just a sick game, a chain curse like the following. I like the JUST mythos

Is there a proper picture of the new JUSTed Drake?

I remembner when I used to be like you, then depression hit me and it took almost 2 years of constant fighting to beat it but things never go back to how they used to be, just not as awful.

its a cruel game a big joke
anyone COULD be justed but some people are more prone to it, some might say even destined to it

>getting a job fixes your neurochemical imbalance
t. American

I guess spending all of your salary on consumer goods will cure you of depression too. C'mon user capitalism is great.

>it's real
eonline.com/news/861888/drake-bell-was-not-invited-to-drake-josh-co-star-josh-peck-s-wedding

What will happen to Drake when he can't afford to go to Disneyland anymore?

How do you guys even know if he is still in debts

young kids ogling at retarded c-tier celeb drama

"""depressed""" millenials detected

yes because depression only started with millennials. Your previous post was just showcasing your ignorance but you're embarrassing yourself at this point.

Imagine being this retarded

He hasn't had any major comeback yet. If anything, his debt's gotten worse. I remember reading a report saying it was a reaching 1.5 million.

>all these manchildren airing their personal business on twitter
>all these manchildren giving a shit about it when they do
The internet was a mistake.

Go pop a xanax and take a nap, you've earned it my depressed friend

embarrassing.

you just keep diggin yourself.

Wow, nice screencap of twitter posted as a thread from your phone

epic

good try.