Should Jonah Hill thank her for making him lose weight? She achieved something tv's subway memes couldn't

Should Jonah Hill thank her for making him lose weight? She achieved something tv's subway memes couldn't.

he can pay for women who look 10 times hotter than her, idk why everyone is hung up on him getting roasted by her, everyone has moved on already

Sticks and stones may break my bones

but words will only inspire me

Calm down Jonah we are all very proud of you

If he didn't act like a bitch about it he probably would've fucked her afterwards. Eurofags love their banter

I would have started crying. I'm very sensitive. then she would have to live with the guilt.

This. Americans are the most uptight people you'll ever meet and totally lack any humour. Ive lived in Beirut, Paris, Colombia and now live in New York. People outside of USA are basically bantering 24/7 and making abrasive ribbing, its how you know they like you. Americans cant take a joke, they get butthurt over anything, If Jonah had cleverly insulted her with his respinse (literally just say "wew I dodged a bullet there" or literally any good-humored jab) she wouldve laughed it off and noone even remember this show happened

*teleports behind her*
*she has look of shock on her face*
heh... i bet ya didn't FORECAST that, did ya?
*kicks her up in the air*
*aims finger to her body in mid air*
it's been fun, but now it's time to end this... so long, kiddo
*energy starts gathering at tip of finger*
SPIRIT GUN
*beam of energy incinerates her entire body*
tch... nothin personnel, kiddo

Weirdest timeline

>going Urameshi on her ass

Kek

He already started losing weight and dieting before that interview you fucking faggot.
Absolutely SICK of you retards spreading your bullshit about Jonah.
He's bettering himself while you guys sit in your basements slumped over your """""""""""battlestations""""""""""" next to your cum socks and piss jugs photoshopping jonah subway memes.
Literally neck yourselfs then shoot yourselfs.

Haha what the fuck, they shopped him even bigger.

Hi Jonah

Obviously Jonah hasn't though

Why the heck do we have so many Jonah memes, bros?

Just saw the interviews

What the fuck that wasnt even offensive

>I wish you would bring DiCaprio and Brad Pitt over, and you would just go away

>*pulls out glock*..."Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. You were saying? No please, continue... I'd love to hear the rest of this fantasy of yours. NO, DON'T MOVE. NOBODY MOVE! EVERYONE SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND SHUT UP! What's the matter, frog got your tongue? You seemed so talkative before, what changed? Oh this? Yeah, this is normal to carry where I'm from, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's the first real one you've seen. No, don't look at anyone else, look at me. Look at me because I'm the one in control of your life right now. I'm in charge. No, don't cry, that's not going to help you. Not even a little. Wanna know why? Because at this very moment, here and now, as far as you're concerned I'm God and unless you play your cards right, I could very well be the last thing you ever see. So save your crocodile tears for someone who cares and choose your next words really fucking carefully now you stupid French bitch. You useless skank. You disgusting euro whore. Because this is my show now and your fifteen minutes are almost up. Now tell me what you are. Repeat what I just called you. Every single word. Do it. SAY IT. And start taking your clothes off as you do it. Go ahead. Yeah that's right. One piece at a time. Right here and now on national television. Good, just like that. You know, you might wanna thank me right about now. Because I'm about to make you a star you worthless cunt..."

deeply insecure people post on this board and they need someone to make fun of to make themselves feel better

Jonah pls

he couldn't just laugh it off?

the best one was where he acted all hurt and tried to guilt her while taking the high road, I think I only saw it posted here once though

>"I'm sure you wouldn't mind if I came back in after you were done and I sucked your toes perhaps?"

Best comeback. Would have obliterated her

You mean, other cultures make jokes without tying in how awesome they are?

>English dub
>Spirit Gun

I would have been so humiliated at a cute grill making a legitmately funny joke at my expense that I would certainly have no comeback and might even start to tear up

Checked

No, shes French.

he's going to get fat again once he realizes he can't get work as a fit, but mediocre looking actor.

jonahposting is a revelation

They also fixed his nipples and gave him an eye scar and tattoos

Tattoos?

Unless that cringy heart tatt is actually real

Oh fuck off with this anti American tripe. Please go back to whatever third world shithole you come from buddy

it is

Jonah, relax, the roid rage is getting to you.

Bullying and shaming is literally the only way to make fat people change their lives for the better

>exhibit A

It's not anti American though. A famous millionaire lacked the social grace to handle a joke from a relative nobody. I'm less traveled than Jonah and know eurofags love this kind of banter, he should too. Laugh it off and enjoy everyone's company after the show, it's straight forward

Is this a meme? I don't get it. French women are pretty slutty imo

He pretty much drops and gains 100 pounds every financial quarter.

I bet he never even thinks about her. He's at the end of a promotional tour and some French weathergirl says a joke about how she doesn't have sex with him? I'm sure his famous rich American actor penis in France will recover.

Damn, Jonah looks like THAT?

This was my immediate thought when the recent pictures of him appeared. I think she did do it. The French have a frankness that people underrate. They have nowhere near the feminism problem we have because a French woman will tell her friend if she's "too ugly to get raped".

Yep.

I think you might be thinking of the time someone gave him John Candy's monolog from Planes, Trains and Automobiles - although there were so many Jonahposts, who knows.

twenty years of pc joke policing killed banter

I unironically wanna fuck the French chick while she degrades me and humiliates me.

He's never lost so much and not looked like "fleetingly non-obese obese man", though. He looks fit now.

>3.98 MB, 4032x3024

He did once, although without any muscle mass and looked like a matchstick man trapped inside a deflated balloon

Same.

can someone sauce the video?
i fell behind on this meme

He'll put the weight back on. What fat people don't realize is that you're going to have to diet for the rest of your life if you want to stay slim.

Jonah its all right buddy. We're all very proud of you!

OK guys, enough is enough. Im tired of our blatant disrespect to Jonah. We make fun of him with ridiculous posts, then he becomes aware of his health as a result and decides to lose weight. And guess what? We still make fun, make fun, make fun. Jonah is more successful than any of you can even comprehend, and Im honestly interested in the next step hes going to take with his comedic career. Just lay off the guy, he's always been known only as "the ugly fat guy" actor but not anymore. I cant even imagine having to deal with the daily abuse of peers and the media who wont stop bullying you for your weight, just lay off guys, he's still be as funny as ever.

>"So, how much money do I tell them to bring again?"

fat loss diet is a calorie deficit you don't need that for maintenance or if you convert your body fat to muscle

>Sorry but they don't fuck frogs

???

We're not making fun, we're genuinely saying that she probably gave him the incentive to lose weight.

I'm sure he realizes his diet has to change. He doesn't look like he's just crashing to me, I think he gets that this has to be a lifestyle alteration.

I don't get why this became a thing? She was just making good bantz,

>when I saw you get fucked in the ass by a 3ft tall demon in this is the end I thought this is the man of my dreams

and he even fired back appropriately

>yeah I hear you like getting fucked in the ass

and then she even apologised and said she was just messing around and that he is infinitely more successful than she would ever be.

>cum socks

who the fuck cums in their socks? use your leftover undies

shut the FUCK up you have NO idea what youre talking about. "oh no jonah cant make decisions about his health on his own! he needs a woman to encourage him!" honestly are you ACTUALLY this ignorant he has been thinking about this for a LONG ass time dude he has been BULLIED and HARASSED and he he has HAD IT no longer will he be called NAMES and he will be known as being a FIT actor now so go back to your basement while jonah is rich and getting attractive pussy

>Literally the proof
Lmao

>Hey Frenchie look at what your missing
>Bonjor, Jonah! Are you deaf? I said bring Leo and Brad and leave.
It still won't be her he gets to fuck. She would still choose a B and L over J.