Why don't they work hard to improve their knowledge despite they are stupid?

Why don't they work hard to improve their knowledge despite they are stupid?

I thought peru tries their best

Guatemala is improving. Give them time.

urugay looks like the head of a penis

ZITTO ANIMALE

Spaniard heritage

I knew this was going to be a Japanese flag

Smarter than you, Takeshi
You can cram all the formulas and memorize all the dates you want, true knowledge comes from flexible thought and critical problem-solving, something your worker bee culture will never understand.

t. carlos slim

loooooool

typical excuse(≧∇≦)b

t.yellow monkey

I'm not gonna call myself an expert but from what I've heard Japanese education is all about memorizing, memorize the formulas and all the dates and the lines of the fucking poems you have for history books, where it's about knowing all a bunch of things with perfect recall, instead of truly dissecting and understanding all the working pieces.
Instead of teaching you how a formula is derived from observation and understanding of behavior, just memorize the 4 or 5 iterations of it and you're golden.
This will get you good scores on tests, but you're essentially learning how to spit out meaningless numbers, the output from an input through a process you don't really understand. What good is this phony knowledge where all you're good at is taking a test?

bump

Stop biting this stupid ant-minded being's bait, you morons!
REEEEEEEEEEE...

hahaha

bump

Bump for chinks

There's something like this in my town. There's a convent school, and the girls from that school consistently out perform every other school around in my countries final exam. When you talk to these girls though, they come across as thick as a brick. They are in no way intelligent or bright, they've just been made do these same things over and over until they have them mastered.

Sato, till 70 years ago grorious Nihon was a poor and uneducated nation, you had to be nuked and cucked to turn your cunt the suicidal high hdi paradise it's now, we'd rather developing slowly

It was poor but educated 70 years ago.

Japan has only been good since it became a US colony

If their best is this, south america have no hope tbqh

It is not a bait when you know it's a bait but you follow anyways

why don't you shut the fuck up?

I still don't understand why they still reply to a chicano on a proxy

i'm japanese

Which Latin American hellhole is the dumbest?

Brazil

So stop dropping your scum in here

precious bait...i need..to bite!