Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me

Kurt Russell

No one from Hollywood.

Brando isn't from Hollywood

youtube.com/watch?v=lN17c2v2Vgk

He WAS a Hollywood actor, he just didn't use Hollywood technique.

He's a strong contender.

And why does that exclude him?

>ywn help him break his diet by tossing burgers over his fence

;_;

It doesn't, but he isn't the best actor as most people would believe.

Al pacino

Why not, and who is?

He is a great actor, but in my opinion there are better ones, like Vincent Cassel, Jean Reno, Anatoliy Solonitsyn, Maggie Cheung, Bibi Andersson, or anyone from Czech Republic or Czechoslovakia.

>literal whos

>literal whos
If you watched films made outside USA you would know, kid.

>films made outside USA
no one cares

that guy from the wire, the black guy

Bob DeNiro

People with taste do.
Anyway, go back watching your annual superhero flicks or rom coms.
I'm not replying anymore

STEP ASIDE

Chris Pratt. He pretends to be Reddit in every movie and it's uncanny.

nice chip on your shoulder, kys my dude

There is no signle greatest actor

Tom Hanks would have been an awful action movie star, Clint Eastwood isn't funny and DeNiro isn't attractive.

Everyone has their strengths.

this. i'll put down my burger and clap for any actor who manages to play a character well enough to make me forget they're playing a character and immerse myself in the story.

>Vincent Cassel
>Jean Reno
>Czech shits
>Better than Brando
Probs not

>Tom Hanks would have been an awful action movie star, Clint Eastwood isn't funny and DeNiro isn't attractive.
>Everyone has their strengths.
wrong on all counts

psh
otoole

The greatest actor of all time: Leo Dicaprio.

Joaquin Phoenix
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Rumour Bates.

Martin Balsam

Fuck off with your relativism. Of course one can define a single greatest actor. Just define a set of criteria: range, depth, etc.

Obviously Daniel-Day Lewis
"I see the worst in people, I look at people and I see nothing worth liking .... I have a competition in me."

I don't know a lot about acting techniques, and disregarding the immersion meme, watching brando's films I can see how he was unfazed by anything that happened around him, and just does his lines so casually and naturally that it feels like he really believes he's the character. I never saw that in any other actor, they always look like they're trying hard and aiming at an specific image.

Renée Jeanne Falconetti.

I hate him so much
check my captcha

Was definitely Brando.

give this man more time, good writers, and good directors and he'll be known as the best. as of now I couldn't name a bad performance by him

Very appropriate, since Leo fuels autokinos.

Robert De Niro
Marlon Brando
James Gandolfini
John Wayne
Jack Lemmon
Al Pacino
Clint Eastwood

I'm not sure there are even enough good directors left for him to craft the kind of extensive career of some of the old greats like De Niro or Nicholson. There literally just aren't that many good films being made compared to previous years for him to star in to begin with.

Daniel Day Lewis is up there for sure

The number of good films is the same, but the number of crap films has gone way up, and competition for good roles has probably gone up too

This

>that time when Marlon Brando's wife put a lock on his fridge and he smashed the lock with an axe and took a bite of a cheese wheel
Where did it go so wrong?

Heath ledger