73% of qatar's population is foregin born

>73% of qatar's population is foregin born
Why is this even allowed?

uprising when

proof multiculturalism works

>30% of Sweden's population are foreigners, born to foreign parents, or have at least one foreign parent
wtf, I thought all the Sup Forums memes were false

Its 83% in the UAE

european foreigners mostly. Nice try, spic.

And I'm sure Bahrain and UAE are even higher than that

Kys dumb spic

They're pretty much used as slave labour.

It is

Not mostly. Sweden is 80% white.

Fucking apologize right now!

>european foreigners
you europigs all look the same anyway, a bunch of filthy pretentious snobs.
there is no difference between a fr*nch, a sw*de or a pig

To be fair, they came here by their own choice. And they are also get paid more than ehat they make in their own country.

[citation needed]

but still 73% is way too high

so what, you're basically america tier euro mutts now. also like 6% of sweden is mena and that's just counting foreigners, not even their descendants.
kys sandnigger.

They have taken 190000 refugees out of their 10 million population which is a staggering amount

You let this happen. You sided against him and alongside the western Zionist dogs in 1991. You should have seen this coming.

thats the fact most bleeding hearts don't want to admit ... that they're here by choice and can return anytime (even if their passport is taken away, just go to your fucking embassy), but they still come here because they're making a killing compared to what they make in their own countries :|

slavery?

Literally what? Have you seen how wealthy russians look?

Most are asians right? Do they cause problems?

>Have you seen how wealthy russians look?
like Jews. because vast majority of "wealthy russians" ARE Jews

>muh slave labour
Arabs are kind hearted people and they wouldn't treat somebody like anything close to a slave. Besides if they don't like it they can move back, but they won't because they live like kings on the good will of the people (who they also take advantage of) who can't even find jobs anymore.

>190000 out of 10 million is 20%

we use them to build the country because we have shitloads of money and can afford to pay for this amount of foreign labour. we don't actually give them citizenship.

>we
Aren't you a foreign worker yourself?

The ones that cause trouble would be jailed and then deported. I rarely hear anyone make any trouble so it's all good I guess

Yeah but I'm arab. Arab foreign workers get the most privileges over other foreign workers.

indian low pay workers, almost slaves
they work for the arab elite and get paid close to nothing, im surprised people dont know this