Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksYrThYEWis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>girls

because it's trendy

A lot of younger women earnestly like it. Something's wrong/nerdy about people a few years younger than me. I don't remember one girl liking Star Wars when I was coming up

They don't need to pretend now that they can fantasize about Boyega's BBC

I bet I know more about it than u. Dont be salty

Star Wars is one of the borderline "geeky" things that are consumable and emotional enough to be appealing to the masses, while still slipping into the geeky spectrum thematically. Dr. Who is no different.
It also has the benefit of being incredibly popular, so everyone, no matter age or socioeconomic background, will know that you are le geeky gamer grill.
Star Wars is an incredibly boring and generic drama with faux-science-fiction undertones.
or its because they're geeks just like you and me :^)

>I don't remember one girl liking Star Wars when I was coming up
iktf bro

>rose will never be your gf

nu/tv/ won't understand this

this chick looks legit kinda badass hot, who is it?

why do boys have such a hard time growing up and moving on from children's movies?

I prefer Maddie

Because Disney knows how to sell garbage to children.

youll never know

Star Wars is shit though, which makes the phenomenon all the more confusing

a random crackwhore

Unlike Star Trek which was mostly for geeks and nerds, Star Wars was written to appeal to the masses. Yes, Star Wars has nothing to do with nerds. The fact that nerds obsess over it came after.

Star Wars is a space opera. It has the hero's journey, suspense and romance. Woman have always been interested in it.

>rose will never be your gf
They have to be a girl first to be that no?

>wearing a hat that says unicorn
so.. she wants a mff 3some?

Why does anyone?

>tfw rose will never shit in your mouth

>tfw you'll never grab rose's arse and squeeze it

>girls

>you will never ever post thousands of pictures of yourself on the internet trying to confirm that you look like a real girl

Attention. The same reason they pretend to like anything.

>n-notice me, senpai!!!!

>tfw you realize that rose is a genetic wreck and should be avoided at all cost since her womb is nothing but dust

baka

>you will never end up with the best use of Frolic while getting roasted by internet randos. youtube.com/watch?v=ksYrThYEWis

>those hands

It's a dude.

>best use of frolic
wot

All women over the age of 25 have hands like that kiddo.

we had the same fucking thread two days ago

no they don't, faggot

hello my new friend, fresh off the boat. from r*ddit kid?

Too chicken shit to type out the full word?

>tfw one time I met girl who broke up with her bf and was looking to fuck people
>ended up letting her leave the party with this Manlet who ended up fucking even tho she said she wanted me
>next week I had my chance to fuck her
>she in my room
>too scared to do it
>she gets back with her bf the next day

Yeah I'm afraid that bot would track me and kill me

Nice blog. Was there a point to your shitty story?

So are there nudes of the tranny/possibly real female or what? It has been years and I've never once seen any.

>that tattoo

No, she was a PC gaming youtuber that eventually quit because of harassment and stalking.

She was a real chick, there are videos of her reading comments by people who no longer want to fuck her once they found out she is a reverse trap. Dirty whore trapping us with her real vagina.

Shit. She looks like she saw Star Wars in 1977 as a teenage.
Hot.

it's a very cute tattoo user

it's an astronaut floating in space

lmáo dead general.

just post the goddamn source

nah

I forgot to mention at the beginning she looked exactly like rose and every time I see a picture of rose it reminds me of this and I get pissed off

Because it's a normie series.

Because it gets me more likes on Instagram, faggot.

just do it faggot

>long haird blonde dude

Len Kabasinski?

This
But more often than not, at least from my experience, any woman who really actually likes Star Wars is crazy. Especially if they really like Carrie Fisher. Carrie who was a crazy druggy, seems to draw attention from women who were or are like her. Even when they don't know about her other life they seem drawn to her. Game recognizes game I guess.

Because it triggers permavirgins and it's hilarious.

wait... rose has a penis?

why

she looks like a hooker and I want to fuck her

A better question is why do boys pretend to be girls?

>Why do girls pretend to like Star Wars?
>>sta wars is nerd culture
>>>>>>>>>>DIK

:(

did this girl kill herself or do something significant I see her posted on Sup Forums a lot

>(69)
post more user

She used to make YouTube videos but quit because she was doxxed here.
She's pretty, has a good sense of humor, has a cute nose, and likes "nerdy" things, so a lot of virgin betas fell in love with her.

Reddit, the girl.