Trump wants to make gay marriage illegal

>Trump wants to make gay marriage illegal
Terrible

seems terrible to a faggot like yourself

Maybe you faggots shouldn't parade down the streets in manthongs that display your buttholes to everybody.

lmfao those spurdo mispellings always crack me up

This is my bullying territory, get out, Komada.

There couldn't possibly be enough dumb people in America for him to be elected, right?

He's never even said that shill

Wait just one second. He said he wanted to preserve the sanctity of marriage but that he also respected the courts choice to let gays marry. I watched the debates. Trump is the /lgbt/ communities strongest ally because he's equal opportunity and has also promised to protect them from muzzie terror.

>After Supreme Court vote, gay marriage is a reality. (Aug 2015)
>Same-sex marriage is a state issue. (Jun 2015)

He doesn't care.

I'm pretty sure Trump approves of gay marriage.

Or not lol.

Wtf I love Trump now.

it's called POPULISM, faggot -- tell the plebes what the wanna hear

what did you think them senile dullard was doing for the last 6 months -- offering substantive policies?!

>1 post by this id

He doesn't care, but he can't tell that to his idiot voters.

That's why #ImWithHer

kek'd and saved

When will this meme die? IDs are exclusive to threads

"It's my opinion that trump is going to illegal use gay marriage, so therefore I'm going to go around telling people that he will."

>make like a tree and kill yourself

EACH AND EVERY RESPONSE TO SHILLS JUST WASTES MORE OF YOUR LIFE AND TAKES YOU OUT OF THE GAME

IGNORE YOU DUMB FUCKS

you don't understand, it's about baiting threads and abandoning them.

He posted the thread only 20 minutes ago.

we have a Populist here and he is doing great even on his first month. Your shitposting is invalid

Ok, so, let me get this straight.

You're not okay with Republicans being against your rights of marriage as a gay person, right?

But - You're okay with a Democrat who's going to open the floodgates to hundreds of Muslim Refugees who can't wait to behead you and viciously rape you for being gay.

Grow up, stop ruining it for the rest because you like it in the ass.

PS: I remember you from the last thread, cut this shit out you attention whore

have your THIS

>implying
He said it should be a state issue, and the government shouldn't go there.
It makes sense with a country as big and decentralized as USA

What the fuck. Bully-kun is a frog? Or are you a faggot faker?

>Likes Trannies
>Hates Faggots

SAGE

Austriabro is right.

>fag pride
>"good"
Listen you goddamn parasites, have some fucking humility. You should at least acknowledge that you're dead weight and corroding acid on the pillars of civilization.

It's not enough that you take from everyone, you want to be applauded for it. That's what pisses everyone off. You should get ZERO fucking credit. ZERO. You're disease-spreading hedonist ass fuckers. You don't sustain the tribe by raising quality children, you try to lure them into your den of sin.

If you were isolated, you would immediately die. You are parasites. No more fag pride.

Fuck off faggot.
Stop bringing the "gay rights" bullshit into politics, go do something with yourself you worthless end of the gene pool.

There is literally nothing wrong with gay marriage , its the trans that are the problem. Identifying as something that you biologically arent is a mental illness

who the fuck cares if he does? useful idiots?