Why are Leb Australians so based?

Why are Leb Australians so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nciZ8SKqG4U
cdn.closeronline.co.uk/one/lifestyle-legacy/ee/d71b7/a2ccf/a6a0f/83cdf/42d9f/91482/inbt_646x363.jpg?quality=50&width=960&ratio=16-9&resizeStyle=aspectfill&format=jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Majority christian.

no

why is ping pong so popular in anglo countries such as astralia and canad

Went to a 50% leb school. Was like the arab spring every day. Only time I actually learnt something was during ramadan.

I hope every Arab dies so I can shit on their grave :)

any cute girls

youtube.com/watch?v=nciZ8SKqG4U

>lebs

ummm im not lebanese i'm phoenician :^)

I was in an all boys school which unfortunately is a common occurrence in Australia (explains why Im autistic around girls). However there is a girl school next to my school.

There were some qt 3.14s. Some leb girls wear hijabs and some a fat which is totally a no no. I swear, if I wasn't autistic that time and too stressed for exams I will go on a sex rampage.

A load of shit that is. Viets and Lebs are our worst immigrants.

Oh, i assumed schools in Australia were similar US schools. Did you have a school uniform or could wear whatever you wanted?

the viets in the US are good

t. nguyen

Greek

School uniforms were 'enforced'. Its like a shirt with tie. Despite that, many students would wear other things mixed with the uniform e.g. Their own jacket over their uniforms/Wearing sneakers instead of black shoes.
Like this: cdn.closeronline.co.uk/one/lifestyle-legacy/ee/d71b7/a2ccf/a6a0f/83cdf/42d9f/91482/inbt_646x363.jpg?quality=50&width=960&ratio=16-9&resizeStyle=aspectfill&format=jpg

I went to a poor (academic wise) school so its not typical schools to be like that I believe.

Because white anglos and bogans can't handle our bantz.

That would still be a better fate than having all your women be megawhores, which is currently the situation with your ilk, angloscum

liek chu cuz shiet wot liek oi gotta feex dis biseps

are lebs the chads of Australia?

t. Abdullah

Um excuse me? I take offence to the term "leb" and from here on out would like to be referred to as Phoenician. Thank you in advance.
wtf where did you get this video of me????

JISR AL HADEED ENGHATA MIN DOUS REJLAYA

>tfw no racist cronulla riot gf