Yet another terrorist attack in Europe

>yet another terrorist attack in Europe

Every day until you like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

informationliberation.com/?id=55289
liveleak.com/view?i=37e_1369335448
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that the attack in London? I just heard about it. Was it the religion of permanent offense?

ofc it was, but everyone's reporting it as "mentally ill". When Jo Cox was killed it was muh white nationalist, but when a mudslime does it it's now always mentally ill

moron

That's obviously a random homicide.

Why Europeans are such drama queens?

Ya-Allah, praise be upon Muhammed

t.remain voter

t. "mentally ill" Muhammed

wrong faggot, your media extensively reported on his psychological issues

>mentally ill
Like when a white dude shoots up a school/movie theatre/shopping mall

Source, Meister.

wtf i like islam now

No name was given - we all know what really happened.

BBC article says it was a nigger

>Seconds since last Muslim terrorist attack

Feels great to be living in the most irrelevant country in the world. So comfy away from death and explosions.

OK can this be the official happening thread guys, anybody hears this is islamic related post ITT ASAP plz. Many ears and eyes make light work.

Well that day must have been to long Mr Khan.

who c ares about race you racist cunt

So this guy's mental health records get out into the press but not his name or what he looks like? This is bullshit, we're being drip-fed the information they want us to believe and the real information is being deliberately obfuscated/disappeared as we speak

your country is fucked mate

get out before it's too late

>ameriburgerwithlargefriesandshake

>uk is fucked

Last I checked, Pulse Nightclub, San Bernardino, Fort Bragg, Fort Hood, Little Rock, Zaim Farouq Abdul-Malik, the Curtis Calwell Center, Chattanooga and, of course, the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks all took places in the USA.

How does 1 person being killed result in a massacre?

>Europe

huhuh

the U.K. is a part of Europe. how are you this stupid?

It was a nigger mudslime, calling it now.
They'll tell us this, but only after they have shoved one million tonnes of bullshit in our face about how the motive for the attack was because he was mental and had absolutely nothing to do with the worlds most peaceful religion.

Reddit is that way, chief------------>

19-year-old Norwegian man, of Somali origin killed 60 year old American woman.

Why not a single word on her origin? especially since she is "american"... Do they mean like native?

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR
ITS 1984
DON'T YOU FORGET IT

What origin?

GET USED TO IT YOU INSENSITIVE ASSLORDS.

THESE POOR IMMIGRANTS ARE EXPRESSING THEIR CULTURE IN YUROP.

QUIT BEING SO INTOLERANT

Meanwhile in France another truck got burned. Kek

informationliberation.com/?id=55289

t. sadiq

dat filename

I hear you man, ignore those shill replies, our board has been invaded,

>be american
>visit Europe
>get knife'd

This is more like an opportunity. Driver just should step on the gas and run over these assholes.

so wait are they saying following a religion of peace is mentally ill?

>The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers. And this British soldier is one. It is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. By Allah, we swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone.

>So what if we want to live by the Shari'a in Muslim lands? Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us? Rather you lot are extreme. You are the ones that when you drop a bomb you think it hits one person? Or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family? This is the reality. By Allah if I saw your mother today with a buggy I would help her up the stairs. This is my nature.

>But we are forced by the Qur'an, in Sura At-Tawba, through many ayah in the Qu'ran, we must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands women have to see the same.

>You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? You think politicians are going to die? No, it’s going to be the average guy, like you and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so can all live in peace. So leave our lands and we can all live in peace. That’s all I have to say.

>Allah’s peace and blessings be upon you.

liveleak.com/view?i=37e_1369335448

It was an American victim?

Hello. I just arrived in Prauge. The cab driver turned up the radio and I heard (((Islam))) mentioned twice. What is happening?

Sorry guys, we can't contain our dindus

Not anymore. You voted to exit it, remember ?
If you're talking about geographical Europe, well, you're just playing with words

Europe is not EU, you're playing with words

>If you're not a member of the EU you're not European
Just the more reason to move to Norway/Switzerland/Iceland.

Theyre pretty much members without the right to vote

Yeah, american victim and a somali nigger knifeman. Average day in london.

RISE UP

They have been saying that quite a lot these dyas. They meaning the BBC. CNN, theguardian, Washington post, New York Times etc. The ones who say otherwise would be breitbart.com and occsionaly foxnews.

Ow, now I see my mistakes

Kebab removal to make EU a better place when ?
Inb4 cuck, white flag, beyond saving...

>Every day until you like it.

Terrorist attack is season dependent.. It will wear off in a couple of month and then return again in the spring

Hmm im sure these fine hooded gentlemen with knives who have seeminly just lit the road on fire just want to ask for directions.

Why would you stop seeing that? I would fucking floor it!

don't get so complacent leaf

Ramadan must have been tremendous for some this year. Caused so much rage. Poor mudslimes...

Fuck off to Redit you fucking nigger loving faggot.

>most irrelevant country in the world

Right from the horses mouth boys.

Seems like another future mentally ill here.

There are thousands of small attacks that you simply don't hear about, are not reported, brushed under the matt or classed petty crime

we are not used to "random homicides" roach. Such things are extremely uncommon here hence the reaction.

I know you shitskins are used to living in your fucking dumps.

>not being a racist
>calls others cunt

wew lad

Maybe head home to sandland Babken?

How's the "scaring the government" with your dinky AR15s going, champ? ATF kill your dog yet? Or did some dindu stomp it already during a BLM protest?

>muslims
>always mentally ill
Yes, this sounds about right.

Fuck the newspaper in Norway
>Police in London: Attacker is Norwegian
>Somali origin
>"""""Mentally ill"""""
>not muslim at all

At least there's hope when the comments on these articles are filled with people sick of it.

>Every day until you like it.

Seems like we do like it. Otherwise why would we keep importing muslims

Terrorism hits new stage in Europe. Stage of micro terracts which can be executed by any idiot. Knockout game + Isis = Love

t. ahmed

wtf i hate knives now

You should be, fatty.

this

It's called "murder" not homicide. And yes, your disgrace of a country conditions you to accept this type of shit but we don't.

>Support Chainsaw control, for our Lorries and Semis!

Is that the moon from Mighty Boosh?