SOILED IT! SOILED IT! SOILED IT!
SOILED IT! SOILED IT! SOILED IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/misc/time-rift-secrets/samurai-jack.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uneSOPqqAFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cry more cunt.

Genndy knows what he's doing

Its a 5 hour long movie/episode to finish the series in a cinematic form, not a bunch of stand-alone episodes that barely interact

>Samurai armor and motorcycle

I'm fucking down, hell yeah.

>Gun.

Uuuh...Okay, Samurai is in the future. We saw him used guys.

>Armor

Again, He is in the future. You think he is going to bare into those robot armies look at the first episode.

>Beard.

Fuck it. Dropped!

but giving it a tvMA rating is going to ruin where it stood at its core values

When was this revealed?

Killing robots is not a core value of the show.
Just because they're allowed blood now doesn't mean every episode is going to be a 22 minute sosrs bloodbath, they still have a story to tell and from everything we've seen of it so far Aku is as shlocky as ever.

>Not liking the beard.

It has precedent.

I just want to know why he's wearing the mask since he's never been all that concerned by the whole secret identity thing. Added protection? Increased intimidation factor? Style points?

How?

Care to show some evidence?

Punished Jack: A Samurai Lost in Time

So how old is Jack now?

>Its a 5 hour long movie/episode to finish the series
>finish the series

Never ever!

I am sorry.

I always like the original samurai jack design. Adding the beard can be a cringe for me. It is like giving a tomboy long hair.

Tradition.

Maybe he found some legit authentic armor somewhere along the road to his last stand.

He decides to go whole hog on Aku, wearing the complete war garb of his people into what's sure to be the end of Samurai Jack.

NOOOOOOOOO! I want Real Jack! Not some fake jack plastic surgery poser.

70-80

That looks absolutely gorgeous you rancid sphincter..

Almost two weeks ago at Annecy.

>He doesn't like long haired tomboys
Son
I like tomboys too. Even short haired ones
But come ON, user

Why must Sup Forums sperg over changes

>It is like giving a tomboy long hair.
>Implying that's bad.

I just...

No.

>Why must the human race sperg over changes.

FTFY.

>muh nostalgia!

It worked for his dad.

For about five years anyway,

user he always have long hair , he use a ponytail, don't you rember the episode where he let his hair float

>why does he wear the mask?
A lot of loyalty for a hired gun.

But seriously

This was foreseen.

>Implying long hair on a tomboy acceptable by any stretch of the word, let alone a good thing

I'll be mad if the Guardian doesn't show up.

What's wrong with it?

five years against super mega evil is pretty good

No, I talking about the beard.

Because change is scary, it is an unknown, and not knowing if the thing you liked is going to suck because of said change is scary.
Predictability and routine are simply comforting to most people.

So, give Shadow the Hedgehog a gun and a motorcycle, and make his game darker and edgier, and it's complete garbage.

But give Samurai Jack a gun and a motorcycle, and make his show darker and edgier, and it's fine.

>Gennedy promised the new SJ would be way more violent and have actual blood this time
>mfw he's gonna go through with it

Happen in the series too, same with armor

Fucking eclipses, man. Maybe Jack should find a way to blow up the sun and moon. That'll stop Aku for good!

But it's actually an okay game, it just isn't as good as SA2 and it gets memed on for having edgy routes.

I think you're missing a huge difference between the franchises.

>end of the last episode
>after Jack defeats future Aku and brings about peace the Guardian appears
>"You're finally ready"
>cut to past Aku plotting something
>a portal opens and Jack comes flying through with sword in hand
>"Impossible!"
>sword inches from his face when the screen cuts to black
>WACHAA

The gameplay is actually fun in Shadow. I won't argue that the story is a clown show though.

I'm kind of perplexed that there are only a thimble's worth of episodes featuring Aku trying to become more powerful. Yes, he owns most of the Earth and wrecks havoc on other worlds in the future, but he seems largely the same as he was in the past.

Then again, he might just be arrogant enough to believe that he doesn't need to get any stronger despite heavy evidence to the contrary

SA2 was total garbo tho.

>The gameplay is actually fun in Shadow.
No it is not. It's Heroes with the team mechanic removed and replaced with pressing a button and hoping the gun hits the enemy you want it to.

Don't you have some dicks to suck or whatever you faggots do these days?

I disagree, but whatever.

>It's a Samurai wouldn't use a gun episode

They were using guns in the 16th century. Jack was shown to master and appreciate a wide variety of weapons in the very first episode. This shouldn't bother anyone

>It's Heroes with the team mechanic removed
So, fun.

Except every stage is now a Team Chaotix stage.

Only if you want them to be.

>only if you want to actually complete the game

Hey, when the credits roll the game's over as far as I'm concerned.

So I am rewatching samurai jack, since I only watched it when I caught it on tv when I was a kid 10 years ago.
It's eay better than I remember, so what are your favorite episodes my money goes to the 300 one, the one with the 3 blind archers and the tale of x9?
Also I know that the 300 came out before 300

>finish the series
More like finish the storyline with Aku, if this new season if Samurai Jack does well in the ratings and gets more people watching Toonami, you know they're gonna renew it.

I would like for everyone to take a moment and laugh with me at how stupid OP is.

adultswim.com/misc/time-rift-secrets/samurai-jack.html

He's like, 99% going to shave it.

But how can you replace Aku?

You faggots are going to talk yourself stupid about this till it comes out then hate it because you spent so long analysing it.

calling it now.

Well, I'd rather see Aku replaced than Mako replaced for a long run.

For a minute I thought it was another human form AKU , THE SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS due to the helmet and armor

reminder

I really need to watch all of Samurai Jack before these new episodes. When's this supposed to premier? I've only seen the first four episodes and a few scattered other ones.

>return to your own time
>you're older than your dad now

That's going to be kind of weird.

GOTTA GET BACK
BACK TO THE PAST

I hear it takes place 50 years later and that Jack doesn't have his sword. Maybe he decided to go underground at some point.

>SamooRai Armor
>Motorcycle

Fucking Radical nigga

>Aku's usual bloodless mayhem is going to be replaced with outright AS-tier butchery with impalings, immolations, eviscerations, and the like

This is gunna be gud.

SAMURAI JACK
WHA CHA

Jack jack jack jack jack

Will we finally learn his real name?

>Post
Nobody cared who he was before he was Jack

All that is left is Jack

It's Jack.

Is that the new aku design on teh left?

>"Impossible!"
>Not

You should do that I am doing it as well at the moment and it is way better than I remember.

Isn't the voice actor of original Aku dead? How is replacement Aku voice?

with time travel

Same guy that replaced him as Iroh for Avatar.

This isn't even the first time Samurai Jack wore a different costume.

youtube.com/watch?v=uneSOPqqAFw

Cheech Marin?

If it really does turn out to be Mako I'll be kinda disappointed we may never know what it would have been if Mako hadn't died.

I beg to differ, since it's core values are far more fucked up even without the blood.
Consider the X9 episode. X9 is a thinking, loving, sentient being. He's not evil, he's trying to protect something he loves.
And Jack murdered the shit out of him.
He didn't bleed, but he was for all intents and purposes a living being who was killed.
Consider the bounty hunter episode. No blood, but there's every reason to believe that he didn't kill those bounty hunters.
Jack has remorse when it comes to removing obstacles on his journey, or at least loses it as the series progressed. That's a core value of the show, and it's much more ethically questionable than graphic blood.

*no reason to believe he didn't kill the bounty hunters

>change is scary

yet it is the only constant

you think people wouldve gotten over this by now

So we're gonna see the Scotsman right?

He's already taken over the world. The only thing that opposes him is a Samurai who can only get close enough to kill him if he's bored enough to challenge him face to face.

The absolute mad man

i would argue hes much different from in the past. If you watch the episodes where he fights jacks dad and that whole bit, Aku is not only way more serious but way more scary.

dude got aloof after he pilfered the galaxy

Or maybe he's already as strong as he can be. Not everything needs to operate on DBZ logic.

He did gain strength in other ways though like you said. At first he was just some ancient evil, but as the years went by he made Earth his bitch. He's got armies and bounty hunters on speed dial, as well as those cameras/scanners that give him instant video access to (almost) the entire Earth. he didn't have that back in ancient Japan.

>getting over change
we're built to resist change, protect our way of life and all that

i think if people collectively "got over change" that much there'd probably be something neurologically wrong with us

unless you're just talking about SJ, then i totally agree. ironic that before this was announced people complained about robot oil and such.

its Keanu

The whole point of a tomboy is that you don't have fucking long hair.

So is warrior king Jack still endgame or is it something completely different now? Warrior king Jack has his sword.

No it's not you moron.

You watch too much anime. Tomboy is in actions not appearance

>implying they had a name in mind at any point during the original run