What's it like to be attractive?

What's it like to be attractive?

Ask your mother.

nobody really gives a shit it doesn't matter to anyone except the super rich don't even worry about it.

It's not fun. bitches and dudes are always wanting to slobber your dick

I'll tell her you complimented her!

>bitches and dudes
This

Wrong.

Mainly dudes t b h

People beg you to cheat on your partner with them, so you do

>tfw

Unless you have the confidence to go with it, it's overrated if you're a guy. Can't speak for the hoes.

How the fuck would I know I'm ugly as shit and still a virgin

well im objectively attractive. but i dont have the masculine qualities to be a womanizer. so im still depressed.
your personality matters much more than your looks

a hassle

it's like getting every beverage order for free at all times.

It's just normal to them. You only think you would feel better being attractive because you have a lower state to compare it to. Many attractive people desire to be much more attractive and are disappointed in their looks despite being a 10 to you.

>tfw actually pretty but a lazy fat fuck

wish i would care enough to change this...

bad. the jealousy and need for people to take you down a peg is ridiculous, especially whores that I reject, their bitter urge for vengeance and their sense of entitlement is worse than fedora-clad "nice guys"

A pain in the ass. My life's a mess, i'm broke, not even thinking about dating and so when women hit on me and force their number on me and stuff it's really awkward.

I am fairly attractive but I sit in my room 24/7 complaining and waiting for a girl to materialize on my dick somehow out of thin air.
So I guess it's frustrating.

Post face.

>tfw surrounded by "friendly" people all my life so don't have a clue if I am ugly or not

actually this is true too. the jealousy is fucking outrageous and if some girl is a gold digger they just fucking explode...

This. How do I fix this?

>bad. the jealousy and need for people to take you down a peg is ridiculous

This. Old hometown friends think i'm too good for them and high falutin and stuff just bc women hit on me.