Was this show even any good? I just remember nothing but lame jokes...

Was this show even any good? I just remember nothing but lame jokes, characters screaming while a nonstop laugh track played, and Megan getting away with everything. If anything, it was just a worse Kenan and Kel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grDz6ftmBJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=qxBtla75tGo)
youtu.be/URm_0DJGifM
youtube.com/watch?v=fGqo93BkWYw
youtube.com/watch?v=ksHX-5d4Mdw
youtube.com/watch?v=JjrckRD4wZc
youtube.com/watch?v=AXYmdgZSE00
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea it was amazing. better than most non-Nick sitcoms

It was a show made for children on a children's network. What about all of this don't you understand?

Not only is this not the case but it is not even close to it being such like how could you have missed the mark off by this much seriously how like how did you manage that what the fuck were you thinking when you typed that comment

I mean holy shit have you never taken a minute to think about what you type before you sent it so that literally everyone on Earth with Internet access can just come along and read it I mean that's literally billions of people we're talking about and all those people may very well just have been harmed by your decision and how can the post you just made be possibly considered healthy

like how did you find this website do you even know what a keyboard and mouse are like I've known how to do this stuff since I was a baby and yet it's not until now when you're an adult that you have to have it told to you instead of just knowing it already I mean really that's just pathetic and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by automatically assuming that you're even an adult like you might just as well be a little kid who's using this site anyway and in doing so is breaking the site's rules now imagine if there was a way of me finding out for sure and then I told the site mods and you'd get banned and then no one would ever have to listen to you ever again except your mum when she pops down into the basement because you scream at her to make you snacks

I bet you still live at home hahaha and you're probably in your thirties too and it's either that or you're just a little kid so which is it punk and if this message is too long for you to understand then just know that I fucking hate you

And Kenan and Kel was a show made for children, but that show was funny.

sorry you dont appreciate Dan's genius

children didn't watch it. it was geared towards teenagers to laugh at josh being a fucking loser and always screwing up

Dan's pedophilia aside, what's the appeal of any of his shows? Even when I was in middle school, I thought Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, and the later seasons of All That were unfunny as fuck.

S p h e r i c a l

Did the mom die?

They shit all over the fat kid

The Chad was always smashing bad bitches

No matter how you feel about the show, Drake's downfall as a celebrity is too funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=grDz6ftmBJ0

Besides breaking his wrist and ending his music career, how else did Drake Bell fuck up? I remember he was a big deal back in the mid-2000s, but now he doesn't even have a cartoon Spider-Man gig to coast off of. What happened?

Well, there's:
>Ending up 600k in debt from buying houses and vintage guitars he can't afford
>Living at Disneyland and taking pictures with random girls to stay relevant
>Being autistically obsessed with Disneyland
>Rips off Justin Bieber (youtube.com/watch?v=qxBtla75tGo) to cash in on his fame and failing miserably at it
>Losing any shard of an American audience you could possibly have left by refusing to use Bruce Jenner's pronouns, and Lord knows the higher-ups don't like anything other than a staunchly SJW agenda
>Only being popular in Mexico and eating crickets there
>Being 30 years old and looking like a 60 year old methhead
>Starring in timeless classics such as Fairly Odd Movie and Arlo the Burping Pig
>Acting like a petty bitch on Twitter when a man you worked with on a children's TV show 10 years ago doesn't invite you to his wedding
TL;DR - Drake's not doing too good.

>>Only being popular in Mexico and eating crickets there

As a Mexican, I think that it would be nice for him to move here and have a nice quiet life in some town. He's quite famous here so i think he could live here giving some concerts.

Question for nostalgiafags, which era of Nickelodeon did you grow up in?

1979-1990 The early very obscure age
1991-1997 the golden age
1998-2005 the silver age
2006-2009 the bronze age aka the endless reruns of SpongeBob age
2009-present the modern age aka endless SpongeBob rerun age part ii

the wedding episode was pretty good

Started in the tail end of the golden age, and fell off from Nick by the time Avatar ended.

I watched Pinwheel. Guess my age.

>Even then, Josh was showing signs of dominance and superiority over Drake by placing his wrist on Drake's shoulder, thus emasculating him
What did Josh mean by this?

>just

What do you guys see in him? He's seen as a pathetic failure who's desperate for attention and relevancy in America. Also a transphobe although I don't think anyone gives a shit about that anymore.

Why is he famous in Mexico?

Drake & Josh was very popular in Mexico, it had a fantastic Mexican dub.

Drake seems to be only popular with Mexican girls, specially 13-16 years old one, according to them he is handsome, he is also a meme status here.

This hurts. All of these threads hurt. His life is so painful to watch. It must be even more painful to experience. I can only imagine how hard it is to be him.

WELL I NEVER THOUGHT I'D BE 600K IN DEBT BUT

I FOUND A WAY

I FOUND A WA-AAY

Golden / Silver but I still watched Victorious.

Also Drake and Josh have more than 5 years airing nonstop on tv

josh also got the best girl

FINDS A WAY

I was too old to watch this show
My sister who is 8 years younger than me liked it

People care about him like this after the Kaitlyn Jenner fiasco?

you mean calling a mentally ill man by his name?

Yeah, remember when a whole bunch of SJWs unanimously lost their shit over stupid bullshit?

Didn't Kenan and Kel have a falling out too?

>>>
???

no, i dont pay attention to that retarded family

Why did Josh and him have a falling out irl?

what an attention whoring faggot. celebrity genocide best day of my life!

And from what I can gather, he regularly spends $18,000 a month on luxuries like parties and Disneyland tickets even though he is only making under $3000 a month. Even when he was successful and making tons of money from Nick kidcoms, he was spending half his income on his mortgages. Plus, all of the shows he worked on (D&J, the Amanda Show, etc.) are completely owned by Nick so it's not like they could syndicate anywhere for him to get residuals. And Drake doesn't seem like too smart a guy, so I don't think he looked over his Nick contracts over a decade ago to see just how much they'd take from his profits.

They had their charm and some of their memes was funny ( S P H E R I C A L ) people saying otherwise are mostly hating

It was a solid 7/10, Megan was the first loli I ever saw so I may be a little bit biased on this anime

No.

Live action kids shows are objectively terrible.

Nobody cared lol. I never even saw that shit on faceberg. Just a couple of hilarious threads on Sup Forums.

>Drake "put the transgender in the blender" Bell
>Drake "Chicks with dicks make me sick" Bell
>Drake "dress + cock = meet my glock" Bell
>Drake "Never surrender to the gender bender" Bell

It was a poor man's Kenan & Kel.

>That first 10 seconds

JUST

He looks like an old person wearing a young person's skin.

Drake is based and Josh probably slurps other men's semen from his wife's cunt every night

He walks like he has a dump in his pants.

Guess it's not the case today huh

Oh wait I thought that was the Bieber ripoff video, my bad.

sup drake

Why doesn't Drake just go to conventions and sell autographs and do panels to pay off his debts?
That's what most other washed up celebrities do.

Drake Bell has a huge dick.

SPHERICAL

>his voice
he must have missed puberty

He refuses to go through puberty.

She was a cute loli too bad she grew up still top tier imouto tho

>So, my foot's totally stuck in there right? I'm freaking out, the dog's having a seizure, I still have half a pie left.
Nothing will ever surpass this line.

youtu.be/URm_0DJGifM

So was he getting a hardon from babysitting small children?

>tfw 0:08 is my fetish

youtube.com/watch?v=fGqo93BkWYw
The song was pretty based

>He invited John Stamos but not Drake

Top 10 anime betrayals

If I knew John Stamos, I'd invite him over to my wedding.

who tf is gonna read all this niga

ITS GONNA TAKE SOMETIME TO FIX MY MIIIIIINDDD

>Drake "Ben Garrison" Bell

John Stamos is his best friend.

beaner detected.

We're reaching levels of Just that shouldn't even be possible

Hey look, Drake's starring in another shitty low budget CGI movie with iCamwhore.
youtube.com/watch?v=ksHX-5d4Mdw

How did Josh slim down so quickly? Was it aids?

he´s a meme, i´m pretty sure there are still reruns of drake and josh, and the mexican dub is GOAT

>and the mexican dub is GOAT
>yfw even the Mexican VAs of Drake and Josh are less JUSTed than the original Drake

What a terrible choice of lyrics considering the song is about a failed relationship

remember when he started a one sided twitter beef with justin bieber? shit was absolutely pathetic

Nah, she was fucking Bruce Windchill.

Didn't Justin derail one of his concert just by showing up in hummer and slightly opening his window?
It was very sad

60% of the comments in that Facebook post are in spanish lmao.

what did raimi mean by this?

>rewatch episode of Drake and Josh
>it's about Josh suddenly finding a new lease on life while Drake wallows in despair

>Arlo the burping pig

I thought you were kidding when you said that but holy shit it's real

youtube.com/watch?v=JjrckRD4wZc

i almost thought dan was grooming josh to be his successor and continue his legacy

youtube.com/watch?v=AXYmdgZSE00

Which one of these became the biggest rap name today? Neither of these look like drake so this is confusing. Even if he was young.

Dans a big guy

It would be hilarious if he's actually redpilled and hates Mexicans but he has to pander to them for the money.

LITTLE BIIITTTCCCHHH

>When Drake's antics cause Josh to be late for an important chemistry exam, Josh becomes furious and believes that he is better off without Drake, so he decides he is "done" with him and considers Drake nothing more than a roommate. Josh's life begins to improve, such as passing his make-up exam he had to take, doesn't get a grade dropped due to his excellent effort and has a good time with his friends away from Drake. Drake's life, on the other hand, begins falling apart as Josh isn't there to help him.

So Dan Schneider not only fucks your bitch, he can also apparently see the future.

>yfw Drake was behind every single one of those accounts

this episode is my life and i'm drake

It's traumatic being around people you grew up with who were there when you were molested

Someone please, PLEASE put John Stamos into this

>Chad goes full JUST, severs his ties, makes a fool of himself on Twitter, sinks himself into huge debt, only stars in bottom of the barrel movies to try and work himself out of debt
>Tubby starts to lose weight, gets /fit/, grows into top tier facial aesthetics, stars in miscellaneous smalltime shows and movies because he wants to, is financially secure, marries a hot wife, is friends with fucking John Stamos
Truly we're in the best timeline.

Mexicans really love Drake

Who's your Josh user?

everybody

>metallica shirt

JUST