I'm scared to play online video games incase I make mistakes

I'm scared to play online video games incase I make mistakes.

You should become aware of your mortality. Compared to your unavoidable death, all your so called problems are so insignificant that there's absolutely no reason whatsoever to give even one percent of a fuck about them.

Play fps games where nobody does jack shit and just shoot eachother. I used to play BF3 Noshahr Canals TDM like 7 hours a day, P90 Engineer loadout. You'll suck at first but gradually you'll get good.

Same
>tried playing Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2
>some fucking kid from a fucking Nowheresville (I checked his profile) yelled at me for being a bad player
>quit for a week and try again
>yelled at by a fucking middleschool girl from another team
>set my profile as a private one for a week and stay in the offline mode for 3 days

I grief and make people angry on purpose because it's the only way I can enjoy online games.

Fucking Canals, fucking TDM. You just gave me PTSD user, thanks.

I can't even play online games anymore cause I just keep getting russians and peruvians on my team who don't know how to speak english and ruin the game for me.

I feel bad for pathetic humans like you, whom can only find joy in destroying the joy of others.

Take off the VPN

Play infinite warfare like a high IQ gentleman.

Russians try hard 90% of time. If you lose it's because of you. I was thinking the same before I got into a team full europeans who were talking and discussing shit more than playing

>Russians try hard 90% of time.

Yet they still suck so hard at it somehow. Every single time I play dota 2 I have a few russians on my team who are always lagging because they play on other servers (even though they have their own entire server just for them), they like to constantly type insults in their own language and they never listen when you tell them what to do.

it's the best, you should try it

>BF3 at its peak
Best fps

MMR/medal?

>dota 2
Yeah, you suck. The game is basically solo carrying simulator since forever

Anyone wanna play some gears of war 4 with me pls?

3k. I quit before the medal system got introduced.

>The game is basically solo carrying simulator since forever
>it's your fault that you can't just carry yourself with 4 retards, not the 4 retards' fault.

ebat' ti omega

>play bf1
>mostly on conquest so no one points me out
>play last of us factions
>groups not allowed and mic off so no one know i have one

I wish i had the balls to play CSGO or something. My main fear is leading someone into their death.

Very wise post.

i'm scared to have headphones in both my ears while i'm home alone

Same. What little online I did play was every man for himself matches in shooters(which is actually much more fun for me), and then one time I decided to try it in Dead Rising just cause, and the guy who joined my game had all this shit I didn't even know possible and leveled me the fuck up. That was pretty cool.

That being said it just doesn't interest me much unless it's with actual friends, and none of them game on PC.

>3k
This is a random clusterfuck. I've played on 4-5k and it was a fucking freakshow.

I used to be like this. But after 900 MM games in CS:GO with countless mistakes and observing other people's mistakes, I have ascended. Either that or I just obtained a less cancerous mindset.

That's kind of weird, but since you mention headphones, don't ignore the warnings on volume and always keep it at a reasonable level.

t. woke up one day deaf in one ear with tinnitus in mid 20s(no cure or drug treatment, doctors don't even know shit other than being able to diagnose it)

You should be. I'm always watching you from behind.

Can you watch me, please?

All modern shooters are class and/or objective based. Arena is dead.
You can't win or have fun in those without team communication.
Playing solo is suffering.

Same. But it's only because my mom keeps coming in at random behind me to tell me to get down for dinner, and she taps on my shoulder which gives me a heart attack.

Putin does it for me.

I play Siege solo with voice chat off and it's still fun enough.

why? you can't hear anything what's going on in the house. + i always have dreams that 2 men break into my house as i sleep and wake my up by choking me so that adds to it.

But I want you to watch me.

>you can't hear anything what's going on in the house
Then it sounds like you have them too loud.

>i always have dreams that 2 men break into my house as i sleep and wake my up by choking me so that adds to it.

are you sure that you're not just gay?

>2 men break into my house as i sleep and wake my up by choking me
Hot.

Play fighting games, you pussies!

>tfw 2 men will never break into my house and throatfuck me

Adress?

Don't give up so soon.

>played the shit out of DoA4 on line
>Fucking S ranked maining hayabusa
>DoA5 gets released
>get kicked from every server because I'm not japanese
>can't play any multiplayer whatsoever

Fucking zipperheads

i do it still wouldn't make me able to hear the other end of my house

Played some Third Strike online not that long ago and surprisingly didn't do too bad. Actually matched up with PikachuAkuma a few times too and got him down to a 1/4th health bar. I'm not really good at fighting games though but I like em anyway.

>i do it still wouldn't make me able to hear the other end of my house
You wouldn't be able to hear quiet? If your headphones aren't too loud you can hear someone breaking in.

Try open headphones.

You're just too paranoid. Also try what this user said, don't use sealed headphones if you're too spooked by imaginary boogeymen entering your house.

>you can hear someone breaking in.
He lives in Denmark, mate. Not the US.
We don't really have robberies and people breaking in while folks are at home.

Good. You can now use that time to do something productive with your life.

>We don't really have robberies and people breaking in while folks are at home.
Then it shouldn't be a worry at all innit. Anyway if this guy has a paranoid streak, I'd just look around periodically, OR play that shit out loud.

no one ever understand me. the masses ignorance and stupidity will be the death of me

If you were intelligent then you wouldn't be afraid of people breaking into your home.

We all know it's because you're afraid of being caught watching stupid shit when your parents get home.
Get out underage.

Russians who live in the "Far East" region can get reliable "4 out of 5 bars" connection with Japan, but are almost always being kicked just because it's not Japanese flag that shows up. It's not even about connection - they just don't want to waste their time on some gaijin who they view as inferior in terms of fighting game skills (which is really true, for Russians at least).
My heart goes out to you guys though - must be rough to play fast paced competitive online with anyone other than your own countrymen.

>I'm not really good at fighting games though but I like em anyway.
Same. I'm decent at some of the competitive game genres, but the one I'm actually passionate about is the one I have the least amount of talent for.

I just never took the time to learn all the autistic ins and outs. I just play by feel and learn the moves.

>pick
>pick omg
>mid
>im mid
>pick pls
>pick now you dog
>we are losing gold omg
>void is noob report him
>report void all
>why lc wtf
>i told you not to pick this hero
>why pick this hero